It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The BV interview failed to answer the important questions. Whether JG asked them I don't know.

It would seem that pompous verbosity was the chosen method of communication in place of clear, presice and succinct language....For example.

LE - “I gave the Pentagon ample time to deconflict their response and given them the benefit of the doubt that its ‘disfunction over palace’. Unfortunately, I no longer feel this is necessarily the case and therefore it is incumbent upon me to set the record straight.”

Why use "deconflict"?

What does "disfunction over palace" mean? Is Zondo referring to Prince Harry and Megxit here?

How did he set any record straight here? I don't think we can really doubt he was involved with the AATIP/AAWSAP programs. But neither TTSA or the Pentagon have released documentation that would confirm what these projects reported on and Zondo's role for definite.

Then we come to....

LE: "....I am also aware that I still have a clearance and I don’t want the Pentagon taking any punitive measures to risk my clearance or our ongoing efforts regarding the CRADA. I had my clearance threatened early on and I don’t want that being used as leverage to keep me quiet, but it is a possibility that they could still and try to remove my clearance in order to try and further discredit me."

Anyway one thing that I am still not clear on is if Zondo left service to work in entertainment how does he still hold government clearances? Why would threats to remove it keep him quiet? Why would he need to still hold them? Why would removing clearances further discredit him?

How Long is a Security Clearance Good for After the Military?

Generally, a security clearance after separation from the military is good for 24 months or 2 years. It may be less if the periodic investigation window expires less than 2 years at the time of separation. For instance, re-investigation for a SECRET clearance occurs every 10 years. If separation from the military occurs 1 year prior to the re-investigation than that service member would have 1 year left on their current security clearance instead of 2 years.

What are the Statuses of a Security Clearance?

There are three types of statuses for a security clearance.

Active – Present job requires use of a security clearance.
Current – Had a job in the past two years that required use of a clearance.
Expired – More than two years since that person had a job that required a clearance.

Current security clearances are fairly easy to reinstate and thus in high demand to employers. Expired clearances or more than 2 years since leaving the military are more difficult to reactivate.

militarybenefits.info...

So as a TTSA employee is Zondo really a government contractor? He's been 'retired' from the Pentagon for over two years now? So his clearances should no longer be active anyway. What's his problem?

The answer must be that Zondo, and by implication, TTSA is working with the US government. But they are also working against him as well.
Or so he tells us.

edit on 14/1/2020 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Chris Mellon has previously stated that Zondo is a contractor to the USG - "but not as you think"

They may have been trying to get something similar to the CRADA before - that "may" - ( I am no expert ) require someone who is contracting with a USG entity such as the army, to hold a clearance?

or as you state - he is still technically employed - maybe an agreement to share any data from either the App OR anything they come across when approaching foreign governments that may be useful to the national security of the USG..

I may be pissing in the wind here, lots of "or's" and conjecture - just rolling off the top of my head...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The answer must be that Zondo, and by implication, TTSA is working with the US government.

I have been stating this for the past six months....its great being ahead of the curve

There are two factions in the US GOV

One pro disclosure the other against, Lue stated this in his interview that they are in the process of identifying and battling against the anti disclosure factions

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Watch this space....no pun intended.....

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Ha.... as I predicted and foretold... the interview was carefully planned. Please read below:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Haha.

Ineptitude, then... ;-)

The BV/TTSA battle was entirely unecessary in the first place and largely due to the strange failure to adress some glaring problems with the TTSA narrative.

They could have simply sent an e-mail a long time ago and addressed the problems Mr Greenwald pointed out and that would be that.

I guess this is more showmanship-like, though, so there is that. A meeting of commanders at dawn, olive branches in hand. Cue the white pidgeons...

Anyway, we will get the Ufology we collectively deserve, as it has always been.

It is an unfortunate metafor, though.. Atlantis.. It might not have been built in a day, but it certainly went down pretty quickly...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Ha.... as I predicted and foretold... the interview was carefully planned. Please read below:

Atlantis was built in 7 years! 1979-1985

But more importantly

Where did you predict and foretell this interview was carefully planned?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And apparently JG has no friends. Even the Pentagon hate him too.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Where did you predict and foretell this interview was carefully planned?

I certainly predicted no such thing, so I shall assume you were directing your query towards our cell type specific friend.

I am wary of making predictions, in case they should by accident be correct, and I should, as a consequence, get saddled with a great following of glassy eyed acolytes, nagging at me day and night.

I shall, however, since the topic has come up, be so bold as to make one prediction.

I predict that there will be much more drama, vague promises, deletion of tweets and fallings both out and in before this is all over.

There. Acolytes will not be received, except between 5 and 6 pm on Thursdays, unless they be scantily clad, exceptionally fit acolytes of the female persuasion, in which case exceptions can, upon review, be made. All acolytes must bring their own refreshments.

Edit: Ah, I see now that my myopic eyes misread your post as a reply to me, and thus much confusion was generated.
edit on 14-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I certainly predicted no such thing, so I shall asume you were directing your query towards our cell type specific friend....

If you scrutinize "originally posted by:" closely Beetee I was indeed responding to our forum transhuman and not our forum Neanderthal spaceman.

However please note that you do not have permission to criticise my goatee. Even when I act the goatee on here.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So it shall be. We must all abide by what we can and cannot say, or reveal, or disclose or, indeed, tweet.

As to the Greenewald mail, I must admit to being a bit baffled as to what it is. Is this an internal military mail?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The silence of course has nothing to do with jealousy about that fine Nordic Neanderthal Beard you yourself are sporting. It is simply a matter of Natural Insecurity!

Mr G has not revealed exactly what the letter refers to as yet.

But I also don't want Cellty, who probably doesn't have a beard at all, to get away without answering.....

Cellty -Where did you predict and foretell the JG v LE interview was carefully planned?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like John Greenwald Blackvault is investigating the ATS website and theFinaltheory

twitter.com...
edit on 14-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You forgot about revealing where and when you predicted and foretold that the JG v LE interview was carefully planned.... I'm sure we're all curious now. Must have slipped your mind.

Re the Lue interview - well, email exchanges (hardly pinning Lue to the ropes) - my favourite reply to JG's Twitter entry was the typo from this salivating Big Lue Lover:

I’ve never doubted him. He’s one the most reputable people I’ve ever seen speak out in the urology scene.

Or further proof that Lue has been taking the p#ss?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
We are currently experiencing the GOLDEN AGE OF UROLOGY......

edit on 14-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

We are currently experiencing the GOLDEN AGE OF UFOLOGY......

I'm still waiting....

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Cellty -Where did you predict and foretell the JG v LE interview was carefully planned?

looks what currently unfolding with John greenwalad.... in the interview Lue stated that there is an internal struggle in pentagon....and NOW suddenly John releases emails detailing attempts to block him and Lue....

I stated that this was a carefully planned interview before John released the above email regarding the DoD attempts to block him.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The story that won't go away...

New from Big Lue:

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 15-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You enjoy playing the psychic game egh Cellty. I just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join