It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Big Lou Zondo's black vault interview

Some very interesting things on it

www.theblackvault.com...

LE: “I gave the Pentagon ample time to deconflict their response and given them the benefit of the doubt that its ‘disfunction over palace’. Unfortunately, I no longer feel this is necessarily the case and therefore it is incumbent upon me to set the record straight. I am also aware that I still have a clearance and I don’t want the Pentagon taking any punitive measures to risk my clearance or our ongoing efforts regarding the CRADA. I had my clearance threatened early on and I don’t want that being used as leverage to keep me quiet, but it is a possibility that they could still and try to remove my clearance in order to try and further discredit me.”

LE: “As of [last week], the Pentagon was caught lying to the American people about the unsigned Iran memo. And [last month], the Pentagon had to admit to the Washington Post that it lied to the American people for 18 years over the success in Afghanistan. And let’s not forget their history of lying about the success of the Vietnam War, the hazards of Agent Orange to our soldiers, and the effects of asbestos to our sailors. Frankly, I am not surprised; however, I am optimistic people are beginning to see through their foolishness.”

Gone big Lue...get em!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So big bad Lou is fighting the gubmint

Gone big bad Lou!

You speaking my language now!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Seeing as you brought up John Burroughs it prompted me to bring this up about Diana Walsh Pasulka and what he said on his Face Book recently.

He is reading what's posted here so it appears.

As I said before, I wish he would take part here rather than continually commenting via Facebook. That's soooooo last decade.

He still has an ATS account after all. Just takes a click of a button, John - come on, you know you want to... I guarantee a warm reception.

John Burroughs agrees that TTSA is a psyop covering up for advanced weaponry.
He agrees that Pasulka was not hacked.
He agrees that her tweets reflect her actual thoughts.

Yet he says we are all a bunch of dumbasses on this thread.

As usual I find a lot of contradictions in what Burroughs says from one minute to the next.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Seeing as you brought up John Burroughs it prompted me to bring this up about Diana Walsh Pasulka and what he said on his Face Book recently.

He is reading what's posted here so it appears.

" What’s even more entertaining is watching the dumb ass’s on ATS go down the rabbit hole having no clue to what’s taking place! What’s worse is she is confused and feels betrayed not even understanding why!".

I feel obligated to steer the "dumb-asses" in the right direction

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Isn't that the guy with the alien rock in his head.

He confuses ATS with TTSA...maybe

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Excellent news for ufology

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
A message to Miregeman from BIG LUE:

LE: “I am not looking for ‘favorable coverage’. I am simply looking for fair and accurate coverage. If someone wants to make fun of my goatee, then that’s fair game because it is a fact I have one. Although this may be a silly point to make, it’s still an accurate fact. However, when someone accuses me of not being truthful and only uses a single source, I have issue with that. Especially because of the preponderance of evidence that others (including the program sponsor, contractors, and even documents) say contrary. The problem with some in the media is that they only report small bits and pieces to their audience, and this results in misleading and inaccurate narratives.

Well it's good to see that he doesn't mind comments about his goatee. It was Zondo who brought it up at the MUFON conference in 2018 after all. However I am not "in the media". So it surely doesn't apply to me?

I think you over estimate how many people read this thread. It surely applies to this quote?

It’s as if Agent Mulder had handed off his X-Files to another paranoid government agent, this one with a pug face and billy-goat beard.....

The Intercept

Zondo would also do well to heed his own words when proclaiming things. He is often the single source. So if he says something he has to stand by his own words. Like we've illustrated about the DC sightings etc...

Sadly, despite all the "buzz" of the last 72 hours nothing has moved forward one iota.

Well except we know you've transitioned at some point. Enjoy your chips as the Chinese often say to me. Along with asking me if I have a sore finger for some strange reason.

edit on 13/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

John Burroughs agrees that TTSA is a psyop covering up for advanced weaponry.
He agrees that Pasulka was not hacked.
He agrees that her tweets reflect her actual thoughts.

1.) John has expanded his data-set from which to work from here.

Yet he says we are all a bunch of dumbasses on this thread.

2.) John can't admit the above.

edit on 13-1-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I had not detected any government rancor against Zondo. As I see it they just made a couple of statements that contradicted him.
Anyway,

So, zondo and the gubmit are fighting

Well then, I guess the idea of Zondo and TTSA being a government op is out the window

Okay guys no more psyop talk

edit on 13-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
John Greenwald of the blackvault is now a supporter of BIG LUE. I hope you all will learn a lessen from this wonderful interview. Good Day

But if the creation of this article has taught this author one thing more than all else, it is the fact that the word “truth” brings Elizondo, and myself, together onto common ground. So today, we walk side by side on it to bring at least a little clarity to a deep, dark, murky “mess” that is AATIP.

www.theblackvault.com... on/
I hope you will read the two paragraphs before the one you quoted.

Here, let me help by quoting those:

Soon, the U.S. government will have to release at least some of the documentation regarding AATIP. With Senator Harry Reid going on the record stating that 80% of the material is unclassified, it seems unlikely the government can hide behind national security exemptions. Those Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, in which The Black Vault has filed numerous ones, are all largely still being processed and yet to be finalized.

Will the results of those requests vindicate Elizondo? Will it show the Pentagon is actually being truthful? Or, will it reveal an unexpected third narrative no one saw coming? Every key player involved in this debate, will have their claims and their official statements challenged when documentary evidence is finally revealed. Only time will tell on who will be proven right, and who will be proven wrong.
In summary, Greenewald is saying he's waiting for documentation to help him decide which version is the most truthful.

The paragraph you cited is a perfectly fine diplomatic thing that's nice to say about a guest who appeared on your talk show, but in the context of the two paragraphs preceding it, I think you're waving your cheerleader pom-poms a little too hard if they are preventing you from putting the diplomacy in context of Greenewald waiting to see what truth the documentation reveals, which could go any of the three ways he cited.

In any case, neither the Pentagon nor Elizondo has a particularly good record for telling the truth, or in Elizondo's case you might call them errors, like alleging there were photos of the UFOs over Washington DC in 1952 etc, but still he's not the most reliable source even if you call them errors instead of lies. So I think Greenewald has a point about seeing what the documentation shows and going from there.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Something is about to BREAK......

Please understand that the interview with BIG LUE was carefully planned.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Interesting conversation. Lou seems to believing there fighting between him and some individuals in the Pentagon. They're not all glad he revealing UFO secrets to the general public. I side with Lou you better of educating the public this phenomenon is real to prepare and get all our minds focused on modeling- are the intentions hostile or friendly?  Right now the visitors look to not want to change the world, and happy to just fly about in the earth skies, every now and again. 

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is not insignificant that the Pentagon has basically upended Big Lue’s talking points.

And he’s crying the blues that some faction(s) in the military are against him.

Maybe.

Notwithstanding TTSA being a psyop, as Ms. Pasukla stated on twitter yesterday, it may be that, indeed, a faction in the military is against the UFO agenda on any level.

The religious spooks in the army probably are against this and are the ones hounding Zondo.

On this front, Zondo may get some sympathy, since most ufo students are against the religious dogmatists. The religionists would not accept anything that doesn’t confirm their sectarian religious dogma.

And since, as far as we all know, these supposed ufos and aliens aren’t coming singing hymns to the lord or anybody for that matter, and those types don’t want any confirmation of anything otherworldly. It's clear to me that the religious zealot faction is the only one that would try to waylay TTSA.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I would be darkly amused if it is indeed our fabled friends from Collins.

Vallee names one of these guys in one of his journal entries (I’ll have to go back and check my kindle). Dunno if anyone caught that, but someone like Keith might be able to do something with it.

edit on 12020f3111America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12020f3111America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

People keep saying that TTSA is all about careful planning and a grand strategy, but most of the evidence is really to the contrary.

Google hangouts for meetings... oh, was hacked...
Use a birthday balloon for grand presentation ufo pic...
The 1952 picture of UFO over Washington.. erm..
A thousand TDL instanced of saying outrageous stuff...

Mostly TTSA seem to be extremely sloppy and careless in their execution of this "grand scheme". It mostly seems like they don't really care that much, or there are some very frightening levels of ineptitude on display.

It bears the hallmarks of someone stuck with a task they do not much care for, statements of passion notwithstanding.

So, at this point, I think we should let go of the "carefully planned" talking point.

They seem to be mostly winging it from disaster to disaster...

I would very much like to see a list of all the dates they have introduced as being the start of the "big reveal" by now, because there seem to be a great many dates and promises, but no big reveal.

If it was a date I would be looking elsewhere at this point.
edit on 14-1-2020 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Admit to what? John has already said it for all to see on his facebook.

We are all dumb asses on here.

edit on 14-1-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Admit to what? John has already said it for all to see on his facebook.

We are all dumb asses on here.

The Fight Club doesn't seem to think too highly of us from what I've seen...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to:

The Fight Club doesn't seem to think too highly of us from what I've seen...
1ofthe9

Yes considering he has found ATS very useful for himself in the past . He has quoted often many of the Rendlesham postings. I guess he has no further use for all us simpletons. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Sadly, despite all the "buzz" of the last 72 hours nothing has moved forward one iota. 

That depends MM. No telling what Cellty will delight us with next.

edit on 14-1-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join