It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It all depends on the authority or persons that would determine how such technology would be utilised.

The military want an advantage on the battlefield, Facebook so you can post with your brain and hook upto to mobile devices...people woth occult beliefs may want to "meet their masters".....and so on

Agree completely

But BBL gave away their true motives for doing this in the below video....we talked about it ages ago here.

He thinks we are "mankinds".
He purports Gnostic and occult principles. Creationism and the Fall story is determining what they are doing with these applications.
I also think TDL and the other mid echelon people like BBL aren't 100% aware of the highest echelons plan completely.
I don't include the t-shirt sellers in the business with this plan lol.

edit on 12-1-2020 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe TTSA has failed to get as widespread success as they expected. They tried to get new UFO followers. There I think they have failed. But in terms of co-opting the traditional UFO people, they have succeeded.

Will,
I think TTSA care nothing about Ufologists and disclosure and they (and Bigelow BAASS AATIP blah blah) in fact have evolved from the Rockefeller initiative (Laurence). Melon worked with Senator Jay Rockefeller (it's in the family it seems).
Who put TTSA together? it wasn't Tom, was it a Banker or Scientist?

On February 4, 1994 Rockefeller and Scott Jones met again with Gibbons and his staff. .... As mentioned previously, Jones had mentioned mind control research during the February 4th face-to-face meeting with Gibbons. In that discussion Jones warned that the UFO phenomena was being used to cover mind control research.

"My mention of mind-control technology at the February 4 meeting was quite deliberate. There are reasons to believe that some government group has interwoven research about this technology with alleged UFO phenomena. If that is correct, you can expect to run into early resistance when inquiring about UFOs, not because of the UFO subject, but because that has been used to cloak research and application of mind-control activity."

www.x-ppac.org...

Question is was disclosure ever Laurence and Jay Rock/Podesta/Clinton/Reid/Bigelow/Melon or was it "Mind Control" tech hidden by a fake UFO threat?

A former board member of Rockefeller University and the Mind, Brain and Behavior Committee at Harvard University, Epstein plays an active role in brain institutes around the world.

Was Epstein as MM asked part of this globalist plan re mind control and was he working for Rockefeller also? and what the hell is the Rockefeller University and the Mind and Machines ????

TTSA's plan was intricately linked to Clinton getting in.
It's been a cluster # ever since '16 for that company.
Why?
DATA was Melon's motive 100% proven as he joined DATAorg with Kean first company with Kean then switched over to TTSA.
They have been trying to get black budget dollars for the Tech to control the data ever since.
They sure haven't disclosed anything other than a fake Threat campaign aimed at "Young Adults"

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

To think I use to tease people posting about this intense globalist luciferian mind control stuff for most of my life on ATS

We are truly in the Twilight Zone at the moment - or rather THEY are.

I expect Mr Serling to enter stage left at any moment, puffing on a fag.

I know right?
Who woulda thunk.....

Prince Andrew really is a Reptilian blue blood-line Pedo, best mates with a former sex trafficker/Brain neuroscience benefactor who was mates with Illuminati bankers and presidents who advocate for UFO disclosure whilst secretly trying to launch a global mind control tech through a aging rock star as part of the Luciferian Nephalim agenda to become God.

True or False statements?
😂😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

To think I use to tease people posting about this intense globalist luciferian mind control stuff for most of my life on ATS

We are truly in the Twilight Zone at the moment - or rather THEY are.

I expect Mr Serling to enter stage left at any moment, puffing on a fag.

I know right?
Who woulda thunk.....

Prince Andrew really is a Reptilian blue blood-line Pedo, best mates with a former sex trafficker/Brain neuroscience benefactor who was mates with Illuminati bankers and presidents who advocate for UFO disclosure whilst secretly trying to launch a global mind control tech through a aging rock star as part of the Luciferian Nephalim agenda to become God.

True or False statements?
😂😂😂😂

Sounds like a log line for a Tarantino, Kurtzman collaboration ...

The entire "high strangeness" genera has taken on a silly facade either intentionally or because it really is just a big clusterFu#k.

I'm still trying to unravel the Cloudcroft mystery.

www.alamogordonews.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting but I think zaazza is completely off base. Just my opinion please ignore me and don't attack me.

Its important to not have GROUP THINK or create too much of an echo chamber.

But please continue the discussion its an interesting read.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have no problem with any of the possibilities you mention.

All the same types over the last few decades are usually involved in UFO events and attempts to pressure the “all knowing” government to disclose.

The same obsessional types peddling the Government knows all idea: Linda Howe, Greer, Bigelow, Dolan, and others in that picture you posted around Laurence Rockefeller, are among the usual suspects

Maybe some of you graphic artist guys can replace the mugs on the above with some known ufo faces

edit on 12-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: pigsy2400

I can say that you, The Gut, zazza, willtell, confusedbrit, coursecat, and Mireagamen and others on this thread are definitely ahead of the curve....

THIS THREAD had it 100% right all this time!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

he entire "high strangeness" genera has taken on a silly facade either intentionally or because it really is just a big clusterFu#k.

I know mate!
I keep slipping back to my agnostic perspective on the phenomena which is simplistic and contrary to most of this.
But when I do, I just play the Elizondo video above and I know that I have to accept what he is saying is his motive.
Or I pick up a Levanda Book written on behalf of TDL.
They are selling Aliens made us and they will protect us from the threat of a faction of them.
All whilst signing Marketing contracts, DATA AI contracts and Army contracts about slag.

Silly Cluster# is being kind.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

"My mention of mind-control technology at the February 4 meeting was quite deliberate. There are reasons to believe that some government group has interwoven research about this technology with alleged UFO phenomena. If that is correct, you can expect to run into early resistance when inquiring about UFOs, not because of the UFO subject, but because that has been used to cloak research and application of mind-control activity."

I was going to mention C.B. Scott Jones statements about such and BAM!

Notwithstanding all the information we have today about how much the "Mind" matters to the M.I.C. the reason I always found Jones declaration so compelling, even though he's somewhat of a fruitcake, is exactly because he is a fruitcake.

Jones really believes in the Star Trek-ian view of the universe and as you probably know has written long and rather passionate treaties for the day of Contact.

I think he's truly pissed-off at the mind-benders, some of whom have been his friends, because they keep wanting to eff with mind-control and end up making ufology a laughingstock and he wants to meet Yoda and get us in the galactic council so to speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

.....In a nutshell of all my ramblings above:

■ Is AI Interfacing the human brain with DATA their ultimate goal?
■ Ufologists getting disclosure means nothing to them, we aren't their audience and they gladly admit that.
■ They are scaring young adults with a fake UFO threat now in order to later offer a 'safeguard' that interfaces human brains to a new control system.
■ "God knows all our thoughts"

I've looked at it from a slightly different angle. Yet control via a control system is perhaps the ultimate goal. I'd also wonder if immortality is a goal via technology for the elites?

Maybe once they thought magical/occult rituals were the secret. I suspect now it's more drugs and bugs...Also to cover up some very nasty 'accidents' with experiments in the past disguised as UFO stories. People could go to jail if they were found out. And we know what that can do to a person's mind.

This Neuroscientist, shown below, has many lengthier videos that I haven't watched. But here is a 5 minute snapshot of a speech to the military that illustrates what has been going on and is now possible. Even if you can't be bothered watching it for that long then skip to the 4 min mark. It should scare people.

The UFO community chases aliens and believes Skinwalker Ranch is paranormal Disneyland. All in pursuit of a truth that may not exist. UFOtainment serves the purposes of the technocrats and the military in the myth making. (Think what TTSA is - a company staffed by people from military & intelligence backgrounds who provide entertainment). Two years on this entertainment is still to run its course.

Why has there been so much recent talk by various "UFO personalities" about consciousness and downloads of information recently. This non-human intelligence is not from another planet is it? It's human technology.

Some of the above is of course speculation.

But I still think, if people keep the above in mind, and re-read the opening posts of both the the original thread : Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP and the opening posts again of this thread then we can see a clearer picture of what may have been going on for over 30 years.

A lot of information is out there. Putting it together and following where it takes you is another thing entirely.

Time to put the little green men on an MRI scanner I'd say.

I'd also like to add that I am one of the few people in the world that has not spoken to Diane Pasulka today to confirm that she has been hacked

edit on 12/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Interesting but I think zaazza is completely off base. Just my opinion please ignore me and don't attack me.

That's how I thought a few months ago, thinking TTSA were just a bunch of incompetent UFO researchers and nothing more suspicious. It's possible Zazza and others are off-target in some areas, but compared to just a few months ago, recent info has given us much more food for thought in terms of what these strange guys' motives actually are.

I'd personally written off TTSA as a viable, trustworthy organisation some time ago, underlined by awkward, embarrassing cock-ups and a general lack of fresh information over two years. And since they insisted they were not a 'UFO research' group (somewhat contrary to the sub-title of their flawed TV show), the mind boggled as to their motives, and Zazza's theories do indeed help to cement the massive cracks in TTSA's crumbling edifice.

Its important to not have GROUP THINK or create too much of an echo chamber.

Oh, absolutely. This is wild sh# that needs to approached with caution, always remembering that it's the beliefs of the characters involved that is the focus of our attention. And they certainly have antecedents and qualifications that support them having such eccentric motives.

I think UFOs have very little indeed to do with these kinds of Machiavellian machinations, except as Bird Seed (so to speak) for the Young Guns and hordes of disciples to peck at.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

always remembering that it's the beliefs of the characters involved that is the focus of our attention. And they certainly have antecedents and qualifications that support them having such eccentric motives.

Ok... if this is foundation of the the thesis/speculation then one can begin to contemplate some of the possibilities proposed...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'd also wonder if immortality is a goal via technology for the elites?

Yes....they are called transhumans.

Transhumanism is a pretty popular movement on the west coast.
edit on 12-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I'd also wonder if immortality is a goal via technology for the elites?

Yes....we are called transhumans.

Transhumanism is a pretty popular movement on the west coast.

What?

You are a transhuman? Did you take a walk in the wild side or something?

Also have you checked whether you were ever sponsored by any of Epstein's dirty money Cellty? That could be a stain you want cleaning from the records.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Its extremely popular in Silicon Valley. It also has connections to the chaos magic scene of the 1980s - lot of those guys went into Extropianism and Transhumanism.
edit on 12020f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Epstein's dirty money Cellty?

Lol...no I am not MIT material.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Navy Has Secret Classified Video of an Infamous UFO Incident

www.vice.com...

The Pentagon has Top Secret-classified briefings and a Secret-classified video about an infamous UFO incident, the U.S. Navy said in response to a public records request.
The files concern the 2004 encounter between the USS Nimitz and a with strange unknown aerial objects. In 2017 and 2018, three videos of bizarre aircraft taken by Navy pilots from their fighter planes made national news.

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request sent by researcher Christian Lambright seeking more information on the incident, the Navy said it had “discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET. A review of these materials indicates that are currently and appropriate Marked and Classified TOP SECRET under Executive Order 13526, and the Original Classification Authority has determined that the release of these materials would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States.”

The Navy has some extended data regarding the Nimitz incident it’s not giving up.
Maybe TTSA can inveigle the Navy to release these TOP SECRET documents

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

It all depends on the authority or persons that would determine how such technology would be utilised.

The military want an advantage on the battlefield, Facebook so you can post with your brain and hook upto to mobile devices...people woth occult beliefs may want to "meet their masters".....and so on

Agree completely

But BBL gave away their true motives for doing this in the below video....we talked about it ages ago here.

He thinks we are "mankinds".
He purports Gnostic and occult principles. Creationism and the Fall story is determining what they are doing with these applications.
I also think TDL and the other mid echelon people like BBL aren't 100% aware of the highest echelons plan completely.
I don't include the t-shirt sellers in the business with this plan lol.

Hmm ....interesting:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think we're really getting into the meat of the TTSA burger here, what with neuroscience, control systems, transhumanism, etc.

There is no doubt an element of buffoonery present in all of this, but I don't think that negates the potential for hidden agendas (ostensibly in the field of mind/belief control). I was initially pretty dismayed at seeing Vallee tied up in it all, but his interest in the control system aspect of the 'phenomena' -- & his willingness to insert human agency into the feedback loop -- kind of explains his presence.

Skinwalker's a pretty big tip-off, it's basically a Philip experiment on steroids. Purchase a property, create a mythology, then study subjects (or security guards) to measure effects. Although in this case they're unwitting. Admittedly taking on the entire field of ufology is a big step up from that, but considering TTSA's media presence, buying up MUFON reports, etc, spooks & MIC lurking in the wings... it's hard to draw a different conclusion really.

It's kind of funny to view the whole thing from a religious standpoint (speaking of mind/belief control), but that really is what it seems to amount to, albeit with Fravor in place of Moses, fastwalking on water, & metamaterials in lieu (lue) of loaves & fish.

The frustrating part is that here have always seemed to be actual strange experiences that warrant investigation; things that straddle or blur the lines between subjective & objective reality (take your pick of seemingly credible high strangeness accounts). & it always seems to broadly reflect the times/zeitgeist: fey folk, airships, rocketry, 50s-70s CEIII, through to those pesky greys. Kind of sad to think what our collective unconscious might be telling us with the latter...

An interesting aspect of it all for me is how much the transhumanist/neuroscience TTSA angle mimics 'naturally' occurring encounters with the unexplained, in that they both seem to dive into the liminal zone between subjective & objective experience; the borderlands of the mind (hell, may as well throw in quantum mechanics to boot). This seems to be a place modern culture is focussed on now, so as far as an apt belief control system is concerned, it seems to me to be on the money.

Finally, how many of the gang are double-blind test subjects? (aside from TDL of course [no offence Tom]). Or within TTSA is that line hopelessly blurred as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join