It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Old man nee corrupt politician yells at internet.

It's rather amusing 1ofthe9. They must all be like hawks watching in.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Firstly, as usual you have taken what someone has said out context completely, there are no mention of ATS or usernames mentioned as you inferred. He was talking in more of a broad fashion.

Secondly, he will be referring to social media platforms. As much I like ATS, it could be argued its reach is not what it once was. That argument has moved to the likes of Facebook and Twitter - which is highly likely to be correct considering the exposure, more users and the fact that TTSA's marketing boys hang on there - even if a few of the idiots are on here. (waves at the useful idiots).

What he actually said;

"We have a fringe group of people out there who want to control this, the so-called conspiratorial folks, they don't want anything that's based on facts being involved in this, so what do they do? They go online and try to belittle Elizondo and me and everybody else is trying to do a scientific way.

Elizondo is a man with a great record serving our country and people should leave him alone and one thing about him, he's not backing off."

Harry Reid then confirms Elizondo worked under AATIP, which is funny; it wasn't that long ago he was the Director of the program. Harry isn't a stranger to controversy, his involvement with corruption is more widely known than TTSA is!! Sorting out your friends with government contracts that no-one else bidded for, influencing companies and people for personal and family gain and concealing the sale of land to people with connections to the mob whilst pocketing millions...top guy, trustworthy too!

Facts and Evidence
Put up or shut up boys - there is no evidence to back up the claims years and years later. If people want to hang on Reids every word, they should revisit his comment that "80% of what AATIP was not classified" - release it then...and if not, why not?

The documents that have been released were by the man sat opposite Reid in the interview. Those documents are full of issues, riddles and do not stack up and are questionable in terms of why he had them in the first place. That close relationship; Reid, Bigelow and Knapp is the problem here - NOT some fringe people on the internet.

"Leave Lue alone" - Ohh grow up...

The Vegas UFO Mafia...in full swing!
edit on p08748192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Leave Lue alone" - Ohh grow up... 

Poor beautiful lue.

Good post there Pig's.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

What's that Harry Reid said about Dan Inouye?

Dan Inouye.....He has a brother who lives in Las Vegas!

Funny dat ain't it? Sort of gets you thinking about what else goes on in Vegas and has so far stayed there?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
An interesting side and take on this, which is quite funny but also odd is this;

Ufology in general (not including the top circuit "ufologists" who have sold out) are rallying against TTSA as it seems, so have the military / pentagon overall in their media statements via spokespersons etc.

Now whilst its likely that the Pentagon have been playing games with statements regarding members of TTSA etc... its interesting that both Ufology and the Pentagon - are oddly and seemingly on the same page...a few years ago in UFOLand, that would have been quite odd wouldn't it...?

Whats also odd is that TTSA now have to share any findings of the materials or technological advances from the industrial slag with the army due to the CRADA. Whats odd about that is, if its genuinely something strange that does have capabilities, it will get classified, there's no doubt about that.

Whats also odd, is that Zondo himself has stated that the USG has parts of UFO debris....so after leaving out of anger and disgust...they are now giving the same military this debris back? That makes total sense lol....

Also, note; there is no divide in the UFO community that people keep bleating on about. The divide that there is has been created artificially by a marketing team with memes, tweets and blog posts by people either paid monetarily or those that are promised "inside information" before anyone else, because everyone likes to feel like special secret squirrels or useful idiots whichever floats your boat.

Ufology has always been divided , it always has, but this "For TTSA" vs "Against TTSA" didn't happen before TTSA and those "For TTSA" didn't exist within Ufology at all until TTSA came along...who engineered it to start with and let their meme engineers run amock.

....and people wonder why people don't take this subject seriously or give it a second glance!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Now whilst its likely that the Pentagon have been playing games with statements regarding members of TTSA etc... its interesting that both Ufology and the Pentagon - are oddly and seemingly on the same page...a few years ago in UFOLand, that would have been quite odd wouldn't it...?

This is not accurate.....

WHY WOULD THE ARMY......THE ARMY..... SUPPORT TTSA ??

The great minds of UFology (Dolan and Rojas) and the US ARMY Supports TTSA..... important to get facts straight.
Have a wonderful day

edit on 2-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yeah, Reid called me last night and said to me.

“Tell those guys on ATS to chill out. We just want to make a buck!”.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

The great minds of UFology (Dolan and Rojas)... support TTSA

Blimey, are things that desperate? If Dolan follows the traditional sell-out route, it only leaves us with Peter Lorre Rojas...

"Heyyy, Missster Cellty, can I pay YOU to lissssten to meeee...?"

Have a wonderful day

Eh? Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It has to make you wonder why, in an interview segment that is quite short, the reason why they took the time to discuss anything like what they did at all, with how precious airtime is and all that.

If someone pops out the woodwork and states they ran a military ufo program and then gets upset when people ask questions and for proof.

Morons..

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I’m not saying we shouldn’t debate or discuss these ufo peripheral topics. But it does distract from the fact that TTSA, whatever kind of consortium they pretend to be, in regards to ufology, there input or output has been ZERO. Let us never forget that.

A lot of peripheral controversies, but that’s the point. In all that noise we can't forget they have disclosed NOTHING about the truth or falsehood of ufos, UAPs, or any related topics.

No secrets from the government AT ALL has been disclosed despite TDL running his yap all that time about his connections to secrets and powerful government agents.

So, sure, in the realm of the politics of ufology, they have contributed but that is all useless in the final analysis.

People wanted and expected some reality not this blatant hype, self-promotion and FAKERY.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
BIG Beautiful Breaking News!!!!

The Navy acknowledges UFOs — so why aren't they on Washington's radar?

In what could be a precursor to further stunning developments, the U.S. Navy has publicly acknowledged that the advanced aircraft depicted in several recently declassified gun-camera videos are UFOs, or what the Navy prefers to call “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon” (UAPs).

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In what could be a precursor to further stunning developments, the U.S. Navy has publicly acknowledged that the advanced aircraft depicted in several recently declassified gun-camera videos are UFOs, or what the Navy prefers to call “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon” (UAPs).

Yeh...you forgot to add who authored it.

Uncle Bulgaria would be peeking over his copy of The London Times at you for such a faux pas.

.....By Christopher Mellon, opinion contributor — 11/02/19 04:30 PM EDT The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

thehill.com...

edit on 2/11/2019 by mirageman because: Underground, Overground.....

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Folks don’t want to admit it but ufology IMO has reached a dead end.

So, we have groups like TTSA mixing spookery, and paranormal studies, sci-fi-technology, and other peripheral studies with it just to pretend they can understand it from those perspectives.

It's an admission that they don’t know nor understand zilch about the so-called phenomenon.

So what happened to TDL’s Greek gods, hidden military secrets ( we seen a life form) [more likely ( we seen a sucker)], and other ufo potential disclosure subjects?

They were never there in the first place.

So, we have, sort of like religion, the fundamentalist ufologists who are sticking to the ET theory like flies on sh__. And you have the deviators like Vallee, Levenda, and John Keel, being the blasphemous heathens of ufology with all kinds of stuff like UTH, IDH, that the fundamentalists like Dolan, and maybe Linda Howe, and many others don’t appreciate.

The fact of the matter is ufology is at a dead-end and can no longer even speculate intelligently about anything. It's in a vicious circle of going over and over the same ground. The same kind of experiences that no one can conclusively find out anything about it.

I know this isn’t easy to hear but it seems to be the reality

Five years ago this might have made some sense. Ufology has progressed so much since then, it is now a serious topic talked about by very serious people in mainstream publications. (Kaku for example)
Now we have TTSA, Elizondo on NYT, Fox News, WaPo etc. We have the Wilson memo, we have people like Fravor talking publicly with other witnesses and video and so on and so forth.

You do know that Levenda works for TTSA?

Different aspects of the Phenomenon and ETH can be both true at the same time and they don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. All ETH needs is a habitable planet and time. At current rate of discovery, it seems that there are hundreds of thousands of habitable planets in the Milky Way alone.

How is Dolan a "fundamentalist"? He is a historian by training and nuts and bolts guy, but also willing to entertain remote viewing as a serious topic and some of what Levenda has been talking about, for example.

edit on 2-11-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Fundamentalist, I don’t mean religion. I mean an ET guy.
And he doesn’t like spookery or paranormal stuff.
I’ve always taken ufology seriously, it’s those people who are now jumping on the bandwagon who haven’t in the past

So, the question is why all of a sudden does the press change?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
2 hours long but some interesting info from JGJ in this vid about a very recent change in policy citing how all UFO/UAP enquiries to the Airforce, Navy, DOD, DIA etc. are now being routed to just one person in the Pentagon's OSD (see 45:00) - also some important points made about other documents, TTSA cultism and blanket Glomar FOIA responses due to the antics of Edward Snowden.

UFO stuff at 20:10

Thanks for the link. I watched it, was the first time I've seen one of his shows.

A couple of interesting points in addition to that:

Around 57 minutes, he says if Elizondo is right that there's a government conspiracy to cover up UAPs and that's part of the reason he quit his government job, then if TTSA now has metamaterials allegedly from UAPs, why give them back to the same government who is covering things up? "To me that's one of the silliest things you can do. So I think we need to start asking 'Why are you doing that?' " He says if the military gets it and it's worth classifying, they will classify it, and he seems to know lots about things getting classified from the tons of FOIA requests he submits, and many of the requests come back that "we can't tell you anything about that because it's classified". He shows some examples in the show.

He also gets an interesting question around 1h 34m if the "tic tac" the Navy saw could be a technology test by the air force:
Greenwald says some people seem to hate this possibility, but Greenwald thinks it has to be a possibility the air force could be testing their tech against the Navy without telling them what it was, since part of the test may be to see if the Navy folks can tell what they are looking at and how they handle the technology.

Greenwald didn't mention this but my own thoughts are I can't rule that out as a possibility either and I find it interesting that the air controller asked Fravor what kind of ordnance he was carrying. He never elaborated on the significance of that, but reading between the lines, I have to wonder if they wanted to make sure some trigger happy pilot won't freak out and start shooting UAPs if they encounter them, especially if they might be from another branch of the same country's military.

Another interesting point in the question and answers was that Greenwald said he's been asked, "who in the field of UFOlogy can be trusted?" and he draws a complete blank and can't think of a single person. One of the callers says it seems like some of the UFOlogists have "sold out" and aren't even trying to get at the truth anymore, but will say or do anything to make a buck even if that includes latching on to TTSA's antics which haven't led anywhere near the truth, but rather have led in the opposite direction like their "unidentified" show analyzing the "GoFast" UAP was going fast when simple trig shows it's not going fast.

"In what could be a precursor to further stunning developments, the U.S. Navy has publicly acknowledged that the advanced aircraft depicted in several recently declassified gun-camera videos are UFOs, or what the Navy prefers to call “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon” (UAPs). "

thehill.com...

originally posted by: mirageman
Yeh...you forgot to add who authored it.

Uncle Bulgaria would be peeking over his copy of The London Times at you for such a faux pas.
".....By Christopher Mellon, opinion contributor — 11/02/19 04:30 PM EDT The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill "

thehill.com...

We already knew he thinks balloons are "UFOs" so anything can be a "UFO" according to him (unless he knew the balloon was a balloon and the whole thing is part of an intelligence psy-op).

Here's his famous #1 party balloon he said was a UFO.

Which is kind of funny since the (unsigned) forms "releasing" the three videos mention balloons as one of the things in the videos.

originally posted by: Willtell
I’m not saying we shouldn’t debate or discuss these ufo peripheral topics. But it does distract from the fact that TTSA, whatever kind of consortium they pretend to be, in regards to ufology, there input or output has been ZERO. Let us never forget that...

People wanted and expected some reality not this blatant hype, self-promotion and FAKERY.
I would say putting out a TV show saying the "GoFast" UFO is going 2/3 the speed of sound when it's going balloon-type velocities is less than zero output, it's negative, below zero, leading away from the truth, rather than closer to it. So yes FAKERY since they probably have someone who can do trig and went with that lie anyway which is clearly FAKERY.

edit on 2019112 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Around 57 minutes, he says if Elizondo is right that there's a government conspiracy to cover up UAPs and that's part of the reason he quit his government job, then if TTSA now has metamaterials allegedly from UAPs, why give them back to the same government who is covering things up? "To me that's one of the silliest things you can do. So I think we need to start asking 'Why are you doing that?' " He says if the military gets it and it's worth classifying, they will classify it, and he seems to know lots about things getting classified from the tons of FOIA requests he submits, and many of the requests come back that "we can't tell you anything about that because it's classified". He shows some examples in the show.

The logic of what you say here is striking.
On one hand, TDL is trying to exonerate the government and say their heroes and Elizondo is saying they’re covering up. That’s a glaring inconsistency.

I would say putting out a TV show saying the "GoFast" UFO is going 2/3 the speed of sound when it's going balloon-type velocities is less than zero output, it's negative, below zero, leading away from the truth, rather than closer to it. So yes FAKERY since they probably have someone who can do trig and went with that lie anyway which is clearly FAKERY.

I won't argue with you. I agree the show was very weak

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Glad you caught that vid mate and I'd say it's a very important one - always respected JGJ and he's not wrong about that UFO gravy train either.

Also thought he made a winner of a point when discussing Luis Elizondo and asking what the odds are in relation to alignment of internal Air Force emails.

See 43:00

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

We should all be a little tired of replying to spammed tweets with zero content or deliberate obfuscation of pertinent information.

Besides CMs unbelievable background in secret govt and his billions from his family who since running the country in to the ground during their tenure as head of the treasury pre and during the Great depression, have continued "UFO" relationships with other banker-mafia families like the Rockefeller's. Why would he go cap in hand to research materials with the army when his name is on the building of one of the countries leading private Tech research universities, the Carnegie Mellon Institute?

His family have been mercenary like tech researcher patrons for over a century.

The Mellon Institute of Industrial Research was first established as the Department of Industrial Research at the neighboring University of Pittsburgh. It conducted research for firms on a contractual basis; a company would contract the institute to solve a specific problem, and the institute would then hire an appropriate scientist to do the research. The results of the research then became the property of the contracting company.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why hand back 'meta material' in public hands for 3 decades (not that I think its exotic, but lets say it is) back to the dark abyss of the military? Why not at the very least as per his family Tech Institute charter allow results and materials after research to become the property of the contracting company (in this instance TTSA).

It makes no sense? Unless he always planed to get it back in defense hands in the first place? If it is material form a secret Military project then I'm ok with they should have just gone in and got it back. No sense I say!
Anyone?
edit on 3-11-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join