It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

What are your thoughts on Eric Davis in regards to a crash protocol?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

^^This. I feel t hat when/if we find out more, this will be the foundation of everything else

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The real phenomena is the story of the story.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Folks don’t want to admit it but ufology IMO has reached a dead end.

So, we have groups like TTSA mixing spookery, and paranormal studies, sci-fi-technology, and other peripheral studies with it just to pretend they can understand it from those perspectives.

It's an admission that they don’t know nor understand zilch about the so-called phenomenon.

So what happened to TDL’s Greek gods, hidden military secrets ( we seen a life form) [more likely ( we seen a sucker)], and other ufo potential disclosure subjects?

They were never there in the first place.

So, we have, sort of like religion, the fundamentalist ufologists who are sticking to the ET theory like flies on sh__. And you have the deviators like Vallee, Levenda, and John Keel, being the blasphemous heathens of ufology with all kinds of stuff like UTH, IDH, that the fundamentalists like Dolan, and maybe Linda Howe, and many others don’t appreciate.

The fact of the matter is ufology is at a dead-end and can no longer even speculate intelligently about anything. It's in a vicious circle of going over and over the same ground. The same kind of experiences that no one can conclusively find out anything about it.

I know this isn’t easy to hear but it seems to be the reality

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Important new article featuring Lt. Ryan Graves from the recent NYT article discussing the PHENOMENON....

Mystery of the “damn things”

The Navy declined to discuss the direction of its investigation, but the word “phenomena” to us suggests that the Navy wants to leave open the possibility that whatever the pilots are seeing might not be objects at all. The term also handily sidesteps the culturally freighted term “UFO.”

Spearheading the Navy’s investigation is the Office of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, where the job is to make sure the Navy outperforms its adversaries on the intelligence, cyberspace and electronic warfare fronts.

aerospaceamerica.aiaa.org...
edit on 31-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

www.8newsnow.com...
edit on 31-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A big fat counterintelligence honeypot.

edit on 12019f3012America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Most ufo cases have a paranormal thread running embarrassingly through them.

The dead-end ufology has reached is because of the non stop gathering of data which is pointless. At some point we have to get the best cases and start looking for patterns. See what we find or if we can force this otherness to interact somehow

The fact that each benjamin has his own database instead of a global one dosent help either.Vallee has proposed many times how we can test his control system theory which at this point is ufologys best bet. But its highly unlikely to happen. Out of all the ufo investigators out there 90% is in it for the lectures,the book selling,the mugs the t-shirts etc. They dont care about the truth as long as money is being made. God forbid tomorrow they will be forced to find a real job

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

A very interesting post Will, I believe Ufology is cyclical....it comes and goes in waves, when one section of people that are interested in this topic leave the subject, the old material is still there to be consumed by a new generation or by a new audience that hasn't seen it before and as we have seen, there is always someone to peddle those same old stories to a new audience.

What was one old, becomes new again, you could even say that most ufologists are similar to alchemists of old. Most certainly get to a point where they have exhausted all of the "material" and either believe it or at least pick and mix which parts their own ego prefers whilst others remain "skeptics" and just continue debating with "believers" on those well worn, well walked "famous" cases.

There is I believe a 3rd option and your comments in regards to the likes of Vallee, Keel etc I believe is the 3rd option that many more should take up.

I believe there is much to be learnt overall by examining those characters that have permeating and been involved within the UFO topic for decades. There are many pieces of the puzzle lying within waiting to be discovered, you have just got to look, which most don't. Looking deeply into some aspects is boring, its boring! Who wants to be "bored" in this day and age of instant gratification?

To gain a better understanding, I would suggest looking at the humans first - I believe the answers to many "cases/incidents/sightings" lie with the human element, again those within that have been around for the longest period of time. At the same time, the public squabbling between "researchers" and people that are interested make this

There is more than likely a phenomenon, that unfortunately and ironically is actually an afterthought in most of "ufology" - the reason I think for this lies in the fact that; Ufology is very much a human problem, not an "alien" one.

Interesting side-note (and a wink) in relation to the "control system" and just something to consider, with the human element and all;

Vallee wanted to know who was in the projection room didn't he...What if people like Vallee and others ARE the "control system / projectionists?"

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I think your last point is key. The reason UFOs have been mixed in with paranormal phenomenon is that they are all different aspects of the same experience. Whether these experiences have an external source - the other - or are actually projections from the experiencers themselves seems to be what is baffling scientists studying things.

I think it all comes down to weird things happening and no one knows why. Some of these weird things bring with them new knowledge or scientific breakthroughs. Did this information originate from a mysterious source or was it manifested by the experiencer?

This gets back to the whole antenna/transmitter concept.

Can everyone be trained to receive and/or transmit information? I would think the Pentagon would hope so. Some people just have the ability to do it better like chess masters, math whizzes or extraordinary athletes.

Add in technology that can enhance those abilities and we are looking at Humans 2.0. Both fascinating and disturbing in its implications.

edit on 1-11-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Can everyone be trained to receive and/or transmit information? I would think the Pentagon would hope so. Some people just have the ability to do it better like chess masters, math whizzes or extraordinary athletes. 

Add in technology that can enhance those abilities and we are looking at Humans 2.0. Both fascinating and disturbing in its implications. 

Really interesting CC.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'd like to see an AMA here with the elusive genius Salvatore Cezar Pais.

A Breakthrough In American Energy Dominance? U.S. Navy Patents Compact Fusion Reactor

www.forbes.com... ter_impression=true

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't think people can even define what ufology is before trying to study and solve it?

You can stick to a very narrow, scientific line and look for proof that ET spacecraft are visiting Earth and dispense with all the other baggage. Then you are still left with potential data that skews any analysis.

Because you haven't any proof that any alien spacecraft has ever been seen. Even if you leave out single witness cases, likely sightings of natural or man made phenomena and eliminate hoaxes you are still left with potentially useless data. There are a number of sky cameras around the world to capture meteorites. Are there are any unexplained photos from those sources? Inevitably your starting position is not really knowing what you are looking for. Only being able to eliminate what you aren't looking for.

The bottom line is that anyone can call themselves a ufologist and make any claims they damn well feel like. That's why it's such a mess.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
2 hours long but some interesting info from JGJ in this vid about a very recent change in policy citing how all UFO/UAP enquiries to the Airforce, Navy, DOD, DIA etc. are now being routed to just one person in the Pentagon's OSD (see 45:00) - also some important points made about other documents, TTSA cultism and blanket Glomar FOIA responses due to the antics of Edward Snowden.

UFO stuff at 20:10

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What I’m saying is that the field has reached a watershed where it is all redundant.
Also, no one has ever created a data analysis of the kinds of ufos reported that I know of. We have no intelligent analysis.
Maybe because that costs money and that’s why folks want the government to do it.
Things like John Keel’s data analysis that most ufos show up on Wednesdays.

A very interesting post Will, I believe Ufology is cyclical....it comes and goes in waves, when one section of people that are interested in this topic leave the subject, the old material is still there to be consumed by a new generation or by a new audience that hasn't seen it before and as we have seen, there is always someone to peddle those same old stories to a new audience.

But there is never any conclusive evidence of anything.

That’s because the phenomenon is too elusive to track.

Abductions and close contact boil down to being like a religious experience and therefore is only true to the experiencer.

Vallee wanted to know who was in the projection room, didn't he...What if people like Vallee and others ARE the "control system / projectionists?"

Possible. Vallee's " control system" boils down, If I remember correctly, to being an engineering reference. Not really as deep as it sounds.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
At some point we have to get the best cases and start looking for patterns.

Yes, patterns are the key.

The aforementioned theory that UFO incidents seem very attracted to Wednesdays is probably one of the most interesting observations I have ever read. We need far more info like that to get us out of this messy swamp and into a more focused, deeper area of research that can provide actual answers. Of some kind.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Vallee wanted to know who was in the projection room didn't he...What if people like Vallee and others ARE the "control system / projectionists?"

Funny thought that. Makes one reconsider the Dennys core story meeting huh?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Senator Harry Reid specifically addresses several members of this thread:
Skip to 2:45

edit on 1-11-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Old man nee corrupt politician yells at internet.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join