It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Willtell
The entertainment aspect of TTSA is interesting. Is it a smokescreen, or is it just a money-making part of the “consortium”?

Or maybe both.

Neither.

Well, what is it?

(post by dlbott removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think in this ufo field anything is possible.

I think it’s a possibility this phenomenon may have something to do with the entity we have called God, though having nothing to do with sectarian religion.

I don’t believe that as any kind of dogma but it is possible since no one KNOWS what it really is, as no one knows what God is really, save maybe a few cave-dwelling mystics.

The bottom line, I personally respect people's beliefs and disbelief and think we should do that since none of us KNOW really what is going on. There is no outward certainty on this subject.

I think one fine day we all may know the deal.

But for now, as they say:

Those who know don’t say and those who say don’t know.

Or, any theory is as good as another when we’re all in a dark cave trying to find the light to guide us out.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
To further extrapolate on this fine, dark Halloween eve, my favorite holiday.
Indeed, hasn’t the entire experience of our world been a repeated effort of some to claim they have found the light out of the cave.
Another failed attempt at pretending to be the vehicle of disclosure of one of the planets great mysteries.
Hasn’t this thread been about exposing another claimant to that position of the Light-bearer?
Alas, even though another false Lucifer is befallen, the beat goes on...
The great search continues, continues until all the theories get washed away by that vast and great ocean of reality.
When the Light becomes so intense it burns away all speculations and were enveloped by certainty.
And finally, we see reality as it is.

Have a great Halloween!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Its instances such as these that I wish some of the pro's from the aircraft forum here on ATS would chime in and contribute. But those guys are mostly aircraft only and I can understand why they don't venture into this "lair", hardly surprising really.

Yeah, but there's that one guy from that forum we should have heard from by now and we haven't.
edit on CDT11America/Chicago2320192019103020192019-10-30T23:30:23-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Kevin day does his own ttsa company

Day is focused on UAPs occurring along the Pacific Coast, it seems. A company white paper that Motherboard obtained asks if "fleets of UAP 'migrate' from Catalina Island to Guadalupe Island with a certain frequency," and if so, "how well do whale songs correlate, if at all, to UAP appearances?”

Kevin knuth is with him aswell. Now where did the whale correlation come from?

popular mechanics

Heres also a paper from knuth on uaps

It is difficult to draw any definitive conclusions at this point regarding the nature and origin of these UAVs other than the fact that we have shown that these objects cannot be of any known aircraft or missiles using current technology. We have characterized the accelerations of several UAVs and have demonstrated that if they are craft then they are indeed anomalous, displaying technical capabilities far exceeding those of our fastest aircraft and spacecraft. It is not clear that these objects are extraterrestrial in origin, but it is extremely difficult to imagine that anyone on Earth with such technology would not put it to use. Even though older sightings are less reliable, observations of seemingly similar UAPs go back to well before the era of flight [1]. Collectively, these observations strongly suggest that these UAVs should be carefully studied by scientists [9,10,11,12,13].

edit on 31-10-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

we have shown that these objects cannot be of any known aircraft or missiles using current technology

Except they did not. All that they have shown is that they don't understand the concept of apparent motion. And the fact that they use the word "fact" tells you that they are bullsh*tting.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This was allegedly posted on Instagram this morning. I say allegedly because I can't find it on the official TTSA Instagram feed and saved this image from someone's retweet on Twitter.

1. I don't how a company can gain the trust of its investors when it constantly deletes social media posts like this from an offficial account, not to mention similar posts from its CEO.

2. How far have we strayed from TTSA's original mission to change the world through UFO Disclosure to its current boasting about bringing us the modern day equivalents of Tang breakfast drink?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Channeling Phillip J. Corso. I guess we've found the new Velcro Kings?

Tom's next tweet

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

To further extrapolate on this fine, dark Halloween eve, my favorite holiday.
Indeed, hasn’t the entire experience of our world been a repeated effort of some to claim they have found the light out of the cave.
Another failed attempt at pretending to be the vehicle of disclosure of one of the planets great mysteries.
Hasn’t this thread been about exposing another claimant to that position of the Light-bearer?
Alas, even though another false Lucifer is befallen, the beat goes on...
The great search continues, continues until all the theories get washed away by that vast and great ocean of reality.
When the Light becomes so intense it burns away all speculations and were enveloped by certainty.
And finally, we see reality as it is.

Have a great Halloween!

You too Will. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Academy of Arts and Science!
Looks like one of my abstract drawings on reclaimed paper. Impressive.

How much is it?

edit on 31-10-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: IMSAM

we have shown that these objects cannot be of any known aircraft or missiles using current technology

Except they did not. All that they have shown is that they don't understand the concept of apparent motion. And the fact that they use the word "fact" tells you that they are bullsh*tting.

The goverment hides stuff and scientists dont know what motion is. Thank god for internet forums the end all be all authority on all things ufo

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge's UFO Research Group Signs Contract With U.S. Army to Develop Far-Future Tech

I know we posted this earlier. But this is the reason TDL was saying about not being a UFO group.
So, they are helping the military to research better ways to “active camouflage, beamed energy propulsion, and quantum communication” for use on military vehicles.”

Now, the army is smart enough not to be paying TTSA anything.

This in ordinary terms is a sop, a gift to the ex-military guys inside TTSA as a favor.
This also is in spy language “chicken feed”, the kinds of info-junk they give to double agents to fool the other side.

The contract is vague enough to mean nothing. More propaganda.

I bet we never hear about it again.

www.vice.com...

I have no issue with TTSA playing the defense or the sci-fi warp drive game or anything along these lines. I have no interest in that. I’ll only say, along these lines, let’s face it in the defense game their cockroaches and will never get into that sphere.

My problem is their UFO pretensions and what I believe is the game their running on ufology.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I think it’s a possibility this phenomenon may have something to do with the entity we have called God, though having nothing to do with sectarian religion.

I don’t believe that as any kind of dogma but it is possible since no one KNOWS what it really is...

Or, any theory is as good as another when we’re all in a dark cave trying to find the light to guide us out.

Spot on Will. Whatever may be the answer to what the phenomenon is (... there is surely more than one answer) then it is not supernatural. But something natural to this universe we inhabit.

What it is I think nobody knows for sure.

Enjoy your Halloween. Ours is almost over.

edit on 31/10/2019 by mirageman because: mucking furds woddled

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I don’t believe that as any kind of dogma but it is possible since no one KNOWS what it really is...

Spot on Will. Whatever may be the answer to what the phenomenon is (... there is surely more than one answer) then it is not supernatural. But something natural to this universe we inhabit.

What it is I think nobody knows for sure.

Enjoy your Halloween. Ours is almost over.

Supernatural is a meaningless term and only means what we’re ignorant of.
An iPhone is supernatural to people who only lived 200 or even 100 years ago

Just like the physicists calling something they don’t know Dark energy.

(post by dlbott removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
Love it, truth censored for political bs and trolling lol... hey folks...Fact is, there is a crash recovery protocol... this whole thing a charade, while at the same time we were securing a crash in Germany... but it was not aliens lol...

What?

Get real guys, pathetic and childish...

What about your belief that giants roamed the Earth as offspring of aliens/angels...?

We now know tribes of giants were here all over the world and after the flood exactly as the bible described... I have come to see [aliens] as real angels, evil and good. The giants... were offspring of these aliens/angels and it was hidden to keep the evolution dogma alive. Because tribes of Giants, completely destroys it lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What on earth (or off earth) happened to you in Germany 1981?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

New guy, we want to hear what you got to say. Just maybe be more explicit what you're talking about and who you’re talking about

Don’t be shy

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join