It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
All TDL does is self-promotion just like someone else we know.

There's nothing in TTSA to promote.

I'm convinced their an anti ufology disinformation scheme.

After TTSA folds up people will be UFO exhausted and when any other new group comes along just like a certain politician the psychology is this:

Oh, another TTSA. People won't even bother to look into the group.

Pretty slick.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you are waiting for Disclosure....its has already happened..... according to preeminent author and researcher Peter Lavenda:

I REST MY CASE.....

Its such a beautiful day!!!
Cheers Mates

www.facebook.com...

edit on 27-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
TTSA is really a very slick operation with deep psychological nuances in their program in order to facilitate certain psychological impressions.

They aren’t too grossly incompetent. In-fact a cursory glance at TTSA will deceive many in thinking they are legit.

But one only has to dig a bit deeper and see their all outward show and no substance.

They’re all over the place where some of the main members are supposed objective scientists, or new warp drive fantasy sci-fi types, and others are IDH and Ancient Alien type believers. The books they write are along those lines.

They have produced zilch in terms of substantial ufo information one way or the other. Not even an essay of any UFO or scientific outlook--just some superficial Zondo speeches and writings--let alone any scientific papers.

Yet TDL tweets some nonsense about being some kind of scientific consortium

It’s been only a consortium of Bull Sh__

Just ask yourself this?

Why would one appoint a head of a ufo group someone who knows nothing about ufology, Zondo, and whose history is full of holes?

They did that on purpose as they have done everything to make themselves look ridiculous. Not a serious anything, ufo group, any kind of consortium, or whatever.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think this is a valid point, most would think that something like TTSA on the surface would be exactly what people in ufology have wanted / asked / wished for, for a very long time. Alot of people, myself included were interested but cautious about what they may bring to the table when they started out. The issues however, were laid bare by TDL himself in interviews before the announcement to an empty room.

The issue is, those within the ufo community have seen ttsa for what they are, pure BS wrapped up and delivered with the technology and social platforms that were not really available before. It will be seen and sold (when TTSA fold) as being destroyed by those that have wanted something like TTSA.

The fact it's all mostly bollocks will be ignored and the blame for the "Great Fall" that will happen, will be blamed on the same community.

I can almost hear zondo's resignation speech;

"a few years ago, I said that we would be having a different conversation. Unfortunately, the world wasn't ready for that conversation yet, when it is, we wI'll be ready for them"

It's a worked shoot double cross...
edit on p48131192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

CHEERS MATES

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

CHEERS MATES

This is just your opinion, you’ve been saying the same thing for MONTHS.They need to put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Scatter TTSA enemies, And make them fall: Confound their politics, Frustrate their knavish tricks, On TDL our hopes we fix[/ex]

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

CHEERS MATES

I'm pretty sure that whatever The Black Vault is about to spring will not be something the TTSA cult will enjoy.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting turn of events....the mystery deepens.....

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If you are waiting for Disclosure....its has already happened....

Certainly has......and it's right there. This was the earth shattering announcement.

TTSA were just entertaining us with a few stories about science and aerospace all this time.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Watch the show again with all that in mind. You'll find lots of NDA's being mentioned while they praise the military.

It really doesn't take much to recognize that this is a weird form of advertisement for black projects and the MIC as a whole, putting their toys into the spotlight whilst serving a mystery for the social media hype.
And I don't think TTSA would be "the gubmint" in this effort to get things (UAV's) declassified. This is prolly about Unmanned Aerial Vehicles from the black projects which are deemed to be innocent enough for public release. Including the plausible deniability with a release that wasn't intended for the public eye, allegedly.

Think about the potential prestige (and profits) for a corporate actor when it is revealed what kind of secret toys they produce for "The Fatherland". And nope, the MIC sure as hell wont tell you how they've developed an unmanned vehicle from "alien plasma shields", or how the hell they've got their hands on "metascience", either. This isn't about UFO's, guys. It's about the stuff derived from them. At least that's where I am. Someone pick me up, please?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think it was pretty clear from the first promo leaked as part of the Wikileaks dump in 2016 that there was a wide discrepancy between the nutty alien stuff DeLonge was espousing on C2C and the more sober things he was relaying to the Pentagon and government insiders in his pitches:

Leaked Sekret Machines Trailer

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I think it was pretty clear from the first promo leaked as part of the Wikileaks dump in 2016 that there was a wide discrepancy between the nutty alien stuff DeLonge was espousing on C2C and the more sober things he was relaying to the Pentagon and government insiders in his pitches:

WOW....great find coursecatolog!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Am surprised you have not already seen it Cellty? Why is that?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Because I am just a normal random internet dude...

Cheers!! Have a wonderful day all

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here's a question; Whatever happened to the "experiencer" group?

Wasn't there supposedly studies of these people, some from the military and "normal" civilians?

Very little has been mentioned of that in this 24hr Ufo News cycle that seems to have been going for a while now..

New news is quickly old news and just as quickly forgotten... Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

What a bunch of nonsensical hype.

He and Zondo are the Barnum & Bailey of ufology.

Why is he equating Eisenhower’s speech with all that?

Ike was talking about the MIC, not any alien/ufo secrets.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

New news is quickly old news and just as quickly forgotten... Hmmm....

Hmmm indeed Pig's? But is this not how wonderland goes.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24724863]celltypespecific[/post

That's a lame answer.

]

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What a bunch of nonsensical hype.

He and Zondo are the Barnum & Bailey of ufology.

Why is he equating Eisenhower’s speech with all that?

Ike was talking about the MIC, not any alien/ufo secrets.

Yup, toe-curling amateur BS.

I can't believe that THIS hoax was included in the trailer considering the embarrassment caused when he showed it to Joe Rogan two years ago...

It's clear that none of TTSA's crap is directed at people like us who know the name of the game.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join