It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Reminds me of some folks on ATS who think they know what they are talking about....

Lol

edit on 28-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Hardly on the same shelf matey,im just pointing that uncle sam is using various means to promote that what we see is aliens when in fact its him. Tdl is just the the useful idiot in this case. And while it might seem crazy what im suggesting it could well be true. But we will know more for sure in the future,after all they need to provide proof in the end.

Ps isnt the week over for tdls big world shattering announcement?Did i miss anything?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Sublant

Nowhere in my post did I state that the RQ170 was what was observed during the nimitz and later sightings.

It was an example of different aspects of the military not sharing information, I made this rather clear.

To even mention RQ-170, which ac wise, is mainly 80's tech slapped together in a hurry, in this discussion is asinine.

What navy sensors have captured on video, and supposedly radar and possibly other sensors, is something we don't even understand the basic operating principles of.

So why exactly would you even bring RQ-170 into this discussion?

Classified systems, platforms and other assets operate alongside frontline units all the time, there's nothing new or strange about that. Anyone who's served, knows this.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shere Khaan
This thread is so unbelievably confusing.

Please let me know if I get this wrong....

Tic tac, Gimbal and go fast are 3 videos from 2 events a decade or more apart of anomalous phenomena (called UAP) which the navy has officially said that they are unidentified. They have also affirmed the videos themselves are real and not faked. These videos under analysis are disputed to show anything anomalous, although longer versions may exist that do?

In support of these a number of pilots and personnel have come forward to state that they have seen the objects doing anomalous things although like most eyewitness accounts there are some discrepancies.

There is unreleased/classified data, that may either support the pilots or not, from radars, satellites etc.

So why is this kicking up such a big storm? Am I missing something?

To me it looks like exactly what has been going on for 70 years and we are not a single inch closer to any type of "disclosure". In fact we are probably further away than ever because all the rubbish in the media is just stirring up the mud again to make the waters of ufology murkier than ever.

I wish I could share your unbridled optimism, Celltypespecific, but I've been on this merry-go-round before and it doesn't go anywhere, it just stops.

I hear you Shere...but I can promise you this time its different.
Another big story will drop before the end of the year.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: Shere Khaan

Why so glum?

Instead of a top LM guy throwing in an ET slide to liven presentations up- a top LM guy has joined a start up with the specific promise of back engineering an alien spaceship from a metamaterial sample.

Instead of 2 old ladies seeing a UFO on their way back from bingo...you now have a collective of very credible witnesses with supporting telemetric data saying they saw UFO's over multiple engagements.

Instead of having to look at that drawing of an ARV- you can now look at the Navy's actual TR3b patent.

If you are into UFO's /SAPs/Conspiracies etc- there's never been a better time to live.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Its not military hardware.....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

The Navy has nothing to do with this. All they ever stated is the object in the ATFLIR video could not be identified. They never claimed the ATFLIR video demonstrates ‘otherworldly’ performance. The claim of ‘otherworldly performance’ is only supported by eye-witness accounts, like it has been for the past 70 years.

This is where I have to disagree...it has been stated many times that the videos are longer and do indeed show "otherwordly" performance. I know that I am abit ahead of the curve...just wait and you will see....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Guest101
The Navy has nothing to do with this. All they ever stated is the object in the ATFLIR video could not be identified. They never claimed the ATFLIR video demonstrates ‘otherworldly’ performance.
The claim of ‘otherworldly performance’ is only supported by eye-witness accounts, like it has been for the past 70 years.

US Navy is tasked, and is supposed to be able to, identify everything and anything flying near capital ships and CONUS. And usually they do. A lot of resources and hard work has gone into that.

Now with these videos, and supposedly other sensor data, they can't. My somewhat experienced opinion is, if they can't, no one can. And mind you, when they try to identify these things, they take into consideration everything.

What does that mean? To me it means, we're not in Kansas anymore.

Excellent and well said!!!!
Additionally, its not "psy-ops" the Navy would not go to this extreme of announcing a formal policy change. Moreover, there are a lot more efficient and effective ways of achieving their "psy-ops" goals than the current "soft-disclosure" program.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Ps isnt the week over for tdls big world shattering announcement?Did i miss anything?

Its below:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is this just an infunny joke or are they serious?

Either way DeLonge is literally #ting on investors.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

It may even be an attempt to get all those that do not follow the TTSA narrative, to drag them down the metaphorical toilet by getting them to argue about an antigravity toilet!

Bait and switch... They've done it with people like Greenwald before and I'm sure others will drop hard on TTSA, for them then only to reveal it's a joke and make those seriously questioning this, look stupid as a result.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I take that to mean if you piss or s%$# yourself in an astronaut suit while floating in 0 gravity, that fulfills the parameters set by TTSA

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We will bring disclosure forth...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ahh, yes. Disclosure.

As the famous German philosopher and UFO video encoder Cometa [2007-2007] once said:

people, we got to figure out whats the truth about ufos and we wont achieve this by talking and endlessly talking and thinking about it over and over again. do we need thousands of more reports or pictures? how can we ever tell what is true and what is not true?

the world is ready for this. you, who reads, and i - we are ready for this.
there is no difference between you and me. there is no difference between us all.
we have to unite people, we just have to and this is serious.
lets us take this very first step.
let us take it now and let us not forget, what the world has seen yet and what there is to come for us.
we are the mighty ones.
we have to form a very new kind of community.
we have to form a community with influence, because we are the influence.
we have to form a new generation, because we are the new generation.
we have to form a community out of the real power and this power i am describing, that is the power actually we do posses, not our so called leaders.
we are the mighty ones.
we, the people, do not want or even need leaders.
leaders that rage war and bring suffering to us since thousands of years!
since thousands of years we have been living in the absence of ourselves.
since thousands of years we suffered and we died - for nothing.
thousands of years and thousands of tears - for nothing?
we have to turn the tables - now!
we are the mighty ones.
we are many and we have no fear.
we are the mighty ones.
we will come and go, but we will prevail.

soon, there will be a website available you will be able to receive more information. and we will spread flyers everywhere with that website and it will appear in every language the people speak. godspeed to you all

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You seem very excitable, regarding whats to come from ttsa, almost like your in the loop, so to speak.

Would I be pushing my luck by asking.... How?

I cant work out if your promoting them (ttsa) or preparing us for, what some might find, earth shattering news.

Dont take my query in any type of disparaging way, Im just genuinely interested in what your spin is on/in this.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Just musing here, I wonder if TDL lifted some of "Cometas" rhetoric? Sounds very familiar, "strange times" we are in that's for sure...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Is this just an infunny joke or are they serious?

Either way DeLonge is literally #ting on investors.

Not sure....I would not be surprised if they were serious

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Cometa is clearly Tom Delonge....

After reading the above, its more evident than ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

You seem very excitable, regarding whats to come from ttsa, almost like your in the loop, so to speak.

Would I be pushing my luck by asking.... How?

I cant work out if your promoting them (ttsa) or preparing us for, what some might find, earth shattering news.

Dont take my query in any type of disparaging way, Im just genuinely interested in what your spin is on/in this.

Honestly, I am in no way in the loop. I am pretty indifferent towards TTSA. I do love what they are doing. I know that they are a media company run by former GOV. counterintelligence...this is pretty obvious... I simply want disclosure. So far TTSA is the only game in town.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

New slides:

www.reddit.com...
edit on 29-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join