It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Assuming the Navy isn't telling a yarn. You have to laugh don't you about the standard of US military intelligence.

Taken from Roger's posting you linked...they've known about the videos for years. But their people are saying.....

....the Navy nor any other DoD component has publicly released characterizations, descriptions, hypothesis, or conclusions in regards to the objects contained in the referenced videos.

Taken from the statement to Black Vault

...When asked specifically about the 2017 and 2018 leaks of the “Gimbal” and “GoFast” videos, Gradisher stated,

With respect to the other 2 videos cited, the Navy has no information on how they were released into general circulation.”.

Any with any clues that would help them on that matter.

But hey UFOs were always real.

Now at least the Navy have confirmed that UFOs are real. Or at least UAPs are real.

So two years ago when UFOs were indeed real. We've moved into a new era where UFOs are indeed still real and someone from the Navy has said so too.

Amazing stuff. Almost unreal.

edit on 18/9/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am so amazed by all this realness...….

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe you would like to join my inner circle Will? That's if you aren't in it already.

Inner circle? Yeah, we should create our own TTSA and show them how to do it.

Only, it wouldn’t be more than two weeks then we’d have a bunch of CIA agents or assets filling out membership cards

edit on 18-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Assuming the Navy isn't telling a yarn. You have to laugh don't you about the standard of US military intelligence.

Taken from Roger's posting you linked...they've known about the videos for years. But their people are saying.....

....the Navy nor any other DoD component has publicly released characterizations, descriptions, hypothesis, or conclusions in regards to the objects contained in the referenced videos.

...When asked specifically about the 2017 and 2018 leaks of the “Gimbal” and “GoFast” videos, Gradisher stated,

With respect to the other 2 videos cited, the Navy has no information on how they were released into general circulation.”.

Now at least the Navy have confirmed that UFOs are real. Or at least UAPs are real.

So two years ago when UFOs were indeed real. We've moved into a new era where UFOs are indeed still real and someone from the Navy has said so too.

ROJAS has SOLD his HOUSE because of upcoming news in which the world is about to blow!!!
THIS IS GOING TO BE YUGE!!!!!!

He would not have sold his house if he did not have tangible evidence of a major impactful event/announcement !

STATEMENT BELOW
Skip to 2:50

edit on 18-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Im actually bamboozled at their m.o, Yes but not and in the end maybe. Bamboozled as to what end all this charade. If indeed a charade and not an internal conflict that spilled out

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is all recycled stuff from the ’50s.

I guess it's alright for a new generation for them to go over the same ground they went over 70 years ago.

I don’t take these happenings seriously at all. The government was always unwilling to advertise and admit they were helpless in the face of an unknown. Its called plausible and implausible deniability.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well I do have an inkling.

There are problems across the pond with drones etc...

A tiny example.....

.....The B787 pilot reports that he was at 2 DME on approach to RW27R at 650ft when he saw a drone approximately 2 wingspans to the right of the aircraft at the same level. The type of drone was unknown, but it was light in colour.

www.airproxboard.org.uk...

But these people don't go on TV interviewed by Nick Pope bro hugging Robbie Williams.

What is America's problem? Why do you need the entertainment show?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

ROJAS has SOLD his HOUSE because of upcoming news in which the world is about to blow!!!

He would not have sold his house if he did not have tangible evidence of a major impactful event/announcement !

STATEMENT BELOW
Skip to 2:50

Going all in on investing?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Maybe he's been appointed to the TTSA team? As Chief R. Slicker?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: 1ofthe9

Maybe he's been appointed to the TTSA team? As Chief R. Slicker?

Notice the mens interest websites like ladbible picking the TTSA line up. I don’t think thats organic. This is another manufactured news PR move. Except having nothing, all they have are other peoples FOIA work to draw on for substance.

They must be on the ropes if the bag of tricks has run this dry.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
TDL is going to do somersaults over this Navy “confession” of what we already knew.

We'll have to hear him gloating that TTSA made it happened.
And what happened amounts to nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It's pretty obvious Rojas has boarded the TTSA bus.

Although he's been shilling so long I don't think anyone would know the difference.

Probably moving to San Diego to hang out in Tom's scooby doo clubhouse.

Payback for giving him the researcher of the year award?

More evidence that this will be just another venture announcement and not 'disclosure' per se.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
well if the object in the video does indeed have the speeds mentioned then its safe to assume they cant shoot it down but they will try

If the object dosent have the speeds mentioned then its free game and will get shot down eventually at some point if it reappears. As the navy said we probably wont hear anything of this if it happens or the results of their research.

If the ufo was theirs(military) then pointless e-ink has been spilled

Countries with high tech on drones-uavs that interest us here are usa,china,russia. Could either china or russia use a high tech drone in the area of the exercise?If not then it was a us new toy,or it indeed was a ufo.

Btw has the navy verified the speeds of the object?Will it release the longer version of the tic tac?

as for rojas
seems whoever enters ufology becomes aesop in the end
edit on 19-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Hey Alejandro Rojas (Alexander Rogers - for non Spanish speakers) says he is ok. He's just confirmed everything is hunky, dory.

Rogers said speaking from his new home.

" I sold up and invested fully in the TTSA project. Which is pretty cool....I am just waiting to be able to sell my 100,000 shares and make a huge profit. I totally trust Tom to announce a forthcoming announcement about an exciting thing he will be announcing about some announcement sometime in the future. I had the Hoff conduct a remote viewing of my palm and a rosy future is predicted. Let's face it he's never messed up doing anything like this in the past has he?

Tom has even said that if I keep supporting TTSA. He may even pay me a dollar a week for doing so. Which will mean I can afford to eat at weekends. Just gotta be patient....

edit on 19/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So …

The Navy is withholding any data that can quantify the performance of these objects, which means the general public is doomed to debate the value of eye witness reports ad infinitum.

I wonder why people get excited by this? It actually is a terrible faith for the UFO community; a continuation of the status quo without any prospect of a resolution in the debate between skeptics and believers …

If the Navy or any other part of the military has hard data that proves without any doubt ‘beyond next generation’ performance in terms of maneuverability, shouldn’t they make it available to the public that payed for all their highly sophisticated sensors? The probability that any country on Earth developed such technology is extremely low, since it would require the development of new fundamental laws of physics. This automatically means such data has consequences far beyond the scope of the military domain.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

But these people don't go on TV interviewed by Nick Pope bro hugging Robbie Williams.

What is America's problem? Why do you need the entertainment show?

I imagine you are probably well aware of this, but Americans prefer spectacle over substance. It's partly why the various cults of personality are so big here.

Don't get too worked up over this. Anecdotally speaking, the finance world is littered with the bodies of folks who thought they were on to the next big thing and mortgaged their homes or liquidated retirement funds. It's a tragically stupid move but fools and their money...

It's all gravy until the next offering hits and the share dilution tanks your equity. Having funds in a private company also means you can't sell your losing position on the open market; you have to just suck up the loss and cry about being homeless and illiquid but hey, at least TDL got some more cash to fund a new clothing line with saucers on it.

As for Rojas, he's one of the dullest tools in the shed so this is to the surprise of no one.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
My 10 year old son made a great point. If the new B-21 is any indication of how far our bombers have come in 30 years than these UAPs in the 3 videos are not ours but probably a way we can trick enemy radar into seeing something that isn't really what it appears to be. Or it's really aliens!

Didn't one of the interviews on the Discovery show have a radar commander saying that hundreds of these dots were showing up on radar near the Baja peninsula? Maybe we were testing how we can hack the best radar sensors on earth and give the illusion we're under attack. That would be a very powerful tool.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The prophet spake unbelieving heathens,the true revelation is more horrendous then any of us thought,aliens eat pizza with kiwi!

By the way,ttsa seems a master at capitalizing on any publicity it gets(in this case from greenwald) and claim it as they own it while "reminding" everyone to invest because wonderful things will come. Good work Mr Knapp
edit on 19-9-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The World is going to BLOW!!!!!
...Its about to get real baby!!

So exciting

ROJAS may be prepping for the Post-Disclosure world with inside info he has obtained.
Keep an eye on any financial moves by Mellon, Justice, or Hal...

IT JUST OCCURRED to me......

[Just wanted to state this for the record....There is a very high probability that the FBI has a file/case out on TTSA for potential financial fraud...just an FYI.... ]
edit on 19-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The World is going to BLOW!!!!!

Some would say the world already blows.

I wouldn't get too excited.

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join