It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Contact is somewhat reminiscent of Bill Birne's old show UFO Hunters. I like it a lot better than Alien Highway.

Speaking of Bill Birnes, he tweeted in the past few weeks that "We're back" with a photo of the UFO Hunter's crew. Not clear if he meant it would be back on TV in reruns or new shows

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How can I concentrate when you are going all Irish MM.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

How can I concentrate when you are going all Irish MM.

Lie back and think of England.

But more pertinently tell us what you think about the email releases that John Greenwald has discussed recently.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: Willtell

Contact is somewhat reminiscent of Bill Birne's old show UFO Hunters. I like it a lot better than Alien Highway.

Speaking of Bill Birnes, he tweeted in the past few weeks that "We're back" with a photo of the UFO Hunter's crew. Not clear if he meant it would be back on TV in reruns or new shows

I really don’t agree. I think this show is far and above than that Bill Birns show.

To each his own.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
John Greenewald Junior on DD Form 1910 and Elizondo's specific job title.

Mr Luis Elizondo, who claims to have led a secret Pentagon UFO study known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or AATIP, had a very interesting job title. Although his directorship of the UFO program is in dispute due to Pentagon statements denying his responsibilities on that program, his verified job title may provide some answers. It may be why his name appeared in a 2009 letter from Harry Reid seeking SAP status for the AATIP program (but was reported as being denied.) Some claim this was proof he worked on AATIP. Yet, his job title may offer another reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Double

edit on 23-8-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Well here is the link to the CV as noted in that video breakdown;
resumes.indeed.com...

Here is a screenshot of that stating that Luis Elizondo was his supervisor

Here is the link to ICWatch;
tinyurl.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

it would be interesting to find exactly what Zondo's role was. If he was a Director I don't believe he spent all day looking for UFO information. Although it's quite probable AATIP did fall somewhere under his jurisdiction.

My problem is the lack of transparency with many things TTSA say and do and just leave a bunch of their recruited social media cheerleaders to badmouth people asking questions. Why do they let everyone work to get answers instead of being up front from the start. What have they got to hide?

As an example. In Zondo's recent statement he moaned about 'conspiracy theorists' saying he released the videos under false pretenses.

It was Zondo that claimed the videos were meant for internal gov. use and they were of UAV, drones and balloons when he filed his request for their release. (In Aug 2017 when he knew he'd shortly be joining TTSA!).

Then joins TTSA, makes them public and tells the world they were UFO videos released by the Pentagon with a full chain of custody.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks, Karl. And a round of heartfelt applause for John Greenewald and his excellent research.

So it looks like Lue was in service to an executive team who oversee SAP access. Lue would be there in an operational security role it seems.

I wonder if they also handle "requests" from the teams on any particular SAP when they might desire to have other researchers or techs or whatever "read in."

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well...if Harry Reid requested AATIP be given SAP status - which we know was refused. This leaves quite a few bizarre questions...

If Luis Elizondo was on the Harry Reid Letter because he was "Director of National Programs Special Management Staff" which as Greenwald has pointed out was in charge of SAP Access and Requests- then wouldn't it have been partially Elizondo's decision NOT to grant SAP status to AATIP?

The program he claimed he was Director/Head/Senior Position of....

An old TDL quote for posterity;

"Months ago I had some very important people from inside the government talking about (how) someday … I would possibly be able to meet — I remember the words — ‘You can’t know his name but if you were ever to know his name, you would have to keep the words to yourself to the day you die. Then I remember there was a big breakthrough where we started referring to this guy by the letter L. Days ago, this person finished his career at the Department of Defense as one of the senior covert intelligent officers in the Office of the Secretary of Defense.”"

Source
edit on p211138192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Either that or there's something else still missing here. There's some kind of CI operation involved somewhere along the way that hasn't come up is my guess at the moment. Probably has little to do with UFOs but exotic technologies or at least high-tech secrets all the same.
edit on 23-8-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well we have a bunch of counter intelligence officers claiming they were part of a UAP/UFO program! What better way to protect national security interests and assets than to go all "alienz"?

Whats also interesting is if you look back at the history of those involved in intelligence that are also part of the UFO myth and their connections to Special Access Programs Oversight;

Those that spring to mind;

General McCasland
He held the position of Director of Special Projects for OUSDAT, he was also Exec secretary for SAPOC and that would have put him on the senior review board of SAPOC. He would have been in the top spot to have access to all of the SAPs.

Hennessey
some of the birds had dealings with this chap allegedly, didn't get on too well by all accounts.

Do we add Luis Elizondo to that list?

Then put the AAWSAP stuff into perspective which studied the very same "Future Threats and Technologies" in the form of DIRDS - which essentially was a rerun of a program that is carried out every few decades to study "Future Threats and Technologies" and in about another 25 years the program will be run again to do the very same thing.

SAPOC / SRG

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Latest FOIA releases about the Naval Policy on Reporting of UFOs....

Source document

The statement says there were problems with umnanned aerial systems such as quadcopters and incursions into US Naval training areas. So procedures needed specific guidelines to bring consistency to the reporting.

Does this prove TTSA had anything to do with influencing Naval policy?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Does this prove TTSA had anything to do with influencing Naval policy?

Ironically, only if Zondo retracts his latest round of excuses regarding the route to publication/release of those three @cough@ UAS videos.

Otherwise, the grave they're currently digging for themselves may just get deeper.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Okay, then we have official proof, I guess, what was Zondos job as an IC officer, and it wasn’t the head of maintenance…maybe a big job. Fine. He was a big shot who would be good to have a beer with.

Of course, unless they just added his name to this resume...

Because, parenthetically, you know in my experience, I recall one didn’t put two supervisors down or on any application did it ask for supervisors, it asked for SUPERVISOR, not plural. I wouldn't put two supervisors down on any resume. But that's here now there...And not that I’m seriously, with any evidence challenging this convoluted stuff. It's just too much in the mud now and seems like a distraction

But in the final analysis

Zondo, it appears, had nothing to do with ufos. I think we more or less already knew that by his very weak presentations he has had.

So what does this mean? He was in some kind of chain of command to ATTIP?

edit on 23-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All of this deception and bait and switch once again begs the most important question to me: What is TTSA really trying to accomplish?

What do we think?

----------------

This paragraph in the Daily Star article about Unidentified:

Elizondo headed the Pentagon’s top-secret Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) from 2007 to 2012. An £18million project, it was tasked with investigating UFO sightings in the US and the rest of the world. The evidence was kept in a 600-page “blue book” named after Project Blue Book, the US government UFO study that ran from 1947 to 1969. Elizondo has one copy, which he keeps at an ­undisclosed location.

Has this book been mentioned before? What exactly is in the book?

Source: Daily Star

edit on 23-8-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

So, there’s a Blue Book II…Oh my goodness!

First, I heard of it

edit on 23-8-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Let's just say the Daily Star is, along with Sun, the trashiest of trash tabloids in the UK.

There are a number of things I'd bring into question that are quoted in that article.

Narrated by former Blink 182 rocker and alien hunter Tom DeLonge, the series follows former US government worker Luis Elizondo’s quest to expose the truth about UFOs and the threat they could pose to humanity.

I don't think Tom narrated the show. But there again I haven't officially [cough] seen it.

He [Zondo]sensationally quit the Government to become a freelance investigator, because he believed his colleagues were covering up the true extent of the threat posed by extra-terrestrial lifeforms...

Elizondo, who is the most significant member of the US Government to publicly say that he thinks aliens are real, says as the years went on, the number of alien sightings was increasing....

Hmm, I don't recall him ever mentioning the alien word except to downplay it. Threats yes, aliens no.

..... The evidence was kept in a 600-page “blue book” named after Project Blue Book, the US government UFO study that ran from 1947 to 1969.

Elizondo has one copy, which he keeps at an ­undisclosed location.

Is it the only copy?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes, the Daily Star is a rag. But surely they didn't pull that Blue Book completely out of thin air, no?

Although I agree that the alien references did not come from Elizondo.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Yes, the Daily Star is a rag. But surely they didn't pull that Blue Book completely out of thin air, no?

The odd conundrum is that a rag like 'The Star' (and its sister rag 'The Express', a once respected paper in the 50s/60s) is more likely to report this stuff with a lot more zest and an equal amount of accuracy as the 'serious' rags who wouldn't normally touch it with a barge-pole - aside from a token article to report the TTSA affair in Dec 2017 (and the reason I eventually discovered ATS).

In 1983, if the now dead 'News Of The World' (at the time a repository for lurid sex scandal articles to stimulate Sundays) hadn't run with Rendlesham Forest memo leak, I wonder how a broadsheet rag would have headlined the story? If at all.

edit on 24-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join