It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There was also the original "F4.mpg" that you can still get by scraping it from the old forums/website as well that it was originally uploaded to via the Wayback Machine that TTSA touted as getting "released";

edit on p461019192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p541028192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Amazing thread as usual!! Also nice memes there, lol.

I believe TTSA is either a disinformation plan or a distraction from something bigger.

Those who are into the UFO/conspiracy theories, are the ones "awake" to see things are not quite clear to the general public, the masses, or the sheeple, whatever you want to call.

They were targetting a very specific group of people when they first started with their operations. I guess we will just keep waiting to see if something happens.

My advice is: don't put your money on it!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thank you. I had missed the levenda posts myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Would you like an Mint Raspberry Infused Popsicle CTJ?

no added flavours or colorings, totally non-lethal!

edit on p581059192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p081124192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Oh my Pigs😃.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Looks iike it has the white objects we've seen on other MRIs.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Dear mirageman, you are extremely intelligent.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Cleaning up ufology one con job at a time. It's our duty and thank you, MM.

IMVHO...think "MK-ULTRA" and it's probably as close a call as to what these particular cons are actually up to.

It can be easily argued that Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green has direct professional lineage to MK himself.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is another article by knapp:

Tweet with link

An interesting nugget from Reid about how the UFO sightings were "set off by a rocket"...

Never heard that before.
Edit: Tried to link the article but no luck.
edit on 28-2-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2019 by beetee because: Added screencap of interview

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The Las Vegas I-Team has issued nothing but positive, supportive reports on the TTSA operation since its inception. Here are just some of the Las Vegas Now I-Team articles which are all 100% positive and unquestioning about the operation of TTSA. In fact these go back well over a year prior to the company launch.

This is not journalism it is propaganda!

I-Team: Rocker turns UFO expert – 05/06/2016

I-Team: Tom Delonge looks to lift veil of UFO secrecy – 05/06/2016

I-Team: Rock star plans for announcement on UFOs – 05/23/2017

I-Team: Public company launched to investigate UFOs – 10/11/2017

I-Team: DeLonge to unveil plans for cutting edge science to investigate UFOs – 10/11/2017

Former Pentagon UFO official: ‘We may not be alone’ – 12/18/2017

The Pentagon’s secret UFO program – 12/18/2017

I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study – 12/19/2017

I-Team: UFO study focused on U.S. military encounters – 12/20/2017

I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study – 12/21/2017

I-Team: Pentagon UFO study catches attention of Congress – 12/21/2017

I-Team: Secret UFO program recorded encounters with unknown objects – 02/01/2018

I-Team: Man who headed up secret government UFO study speaks out – 02/01/2018

I-Team: Man who headed up secret government UFO study speaks out – 02/02/2018

I-Team: Secret UFO program recorded encounters with unknown objects – 02/06/2018

I-Team: Understanding the science of UFOs – 02/07/2018

I-Team: Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas – 02/20/2018

I-Team: Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada – 05/04/2018

TTSA have chosen George Knapp as their sole media outlet for longform interviews. He seems happy to deliver softball questions for this exclusivity. By early summer 2018 this even included George attacking anyone who doubts his and their motives. All very out of character for a guy who has built up a sturdy reputation since the late 1980s. George is of course an award winning journalist with a long history in the UFO field. However his judgement seems clouded here. He has left himself in a position where he appears biased towards TTSA by presenting everything as being positive and well handled. When we know he surely can’t be that dumb or he wouldn’t be an award winning journalist.

Yah, thanks for this. For laying it out there plainly. To the point and not the look a "journalist" is going for.
edit on 28-2-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Did you see my post in the previous thread about Ira Einhorn claiming Ron Pandolphi emailed him regularly? The book is called Ruse, and you see the relevant parts on Google. Einhorn allegedly claimed, to the author that Pandolphi had said that the truth about Mind experiments and Dr Green would have to come out before disclosure would happen.

It’s worth reading, but also bearing in mind Ira almost certainly is a killer, and Dr Green has flat out denied many of the more outlandish claims made by Einhorn.

Ira believed he discovered the truth about UFOs, a topic he really showed little interest in. It was essentially the Corso story.

edit on 28-2-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Check out Grant Cameron’s list of disclosure attempts. There are more than I thought. They generally end with an economic crash or political crises.

I’d expect this one to end around a political crisis. Maybe even the delays are to ensure things match up with an expected constitutional crisis.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The fact is that UAP ARE violating US airspace. I have personally witnessed it. I don't say that to convince anyone, I say it because I know it. The rest of your post is character assassination. Congrats on understanding umbrella or parent companies and the associated methodologies in corporate organization but unless you are privy to internal secrets and documents, you are way off base. The sheer length that you go to, to attack their organization is absurd. You basically just make assumptions and then cherry pick facts that support your supposition.

The REAL QUESTION isn't if they are here, it is WHY are they here.

I cant blame you totally. I was skeptical for 25 years myself so i do understand but August 2015 changed everything for me.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Isn't it possible that this isn't an either / or scenario? That UAPs could well exist, but also that something isn't right about this disclosure process?

Why the continual difference in minor details? Spelling mistakes, wrong acronyms, slightly off paper titles? Leaks, like the Cd rams and Buddy Mellon getting papers from Chris Mellons website?

That doesn't seem odd to you? irrespective of the truth about UAPs, what do you think? I'd love to know and I'm happy to be proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

No, I missed that. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I believe this is the article you are trying to link to.

It says specifically in regards to Reid.

Former Sen. Harry Reid: "This has been going on a long time. These sightings are said to have been set off by a rocket in California or something. People do not want, who are in positions of responsibility, whether it's the Pentagon or whatever it might be, they don't want to have to try and explain something that many times is not explainable."

I've not really heard much about that story. Although there were a few theories banded about. I don't think Harry Reid likes to talk to anyone but George Knapp about this either.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's worth reading because the author is a government agent posing as a book agent to retrieve criminals and fugitives. He's got zero skin in the game regarding conspiracies or ufos so to see the names of Ron Pandolphi and Kit Green pop up in what Ira relates to him feels more valuable as a result. Ira's claims seem far fetched, but I suspect you will have a far easier time judging the merits or lack thereof than I.

My own personal guess is that Ira saw network messages sent over an early packet based digital radio network, that was designed to ferret out hackers. Fake stories about Hanger 18, or Roswell or something. These plus remote viewing created the core stories and MJ12. Bait to catch spies, nothing more.

Of course, he was also deep in with his networking, Esalen and psychedelics so there are probably even more plausible, mundane options.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The fact is that UAP ARE violating US airspace. I have personally witnessed it. I don't say that to convince anyone, I say it because I know it. The rest of your post is character assassination. Congrats on understanding umbrella or parent companies and the associated methodologies in corporate organization but unless you are privy to internal secrets and documents, you are way off base. The sheer length that you go to, to attack their organization is absurd. You basically just make assumptions and then cherry pick facts that support your supposition.

The REAL QUESTION isn't if they are here, it is WHY are they here.

I cant blame you totally. I was skeptical for 25 years myself so i do understand but August 2015 changed everything for me.

Ok we are open to all sorts of views as this is a forum. But what you state you know and are unable to prove add little value to the debate.

â–€ Where did I state that UAPs are not violating US airspace?

â–€ Are you totally supportive of TTSA?

â–€ Do you think Tom DeLonge is the correct person to deliver this sort of information to Americans and the world?

â–€ Why do you think it is registered as a company providing SERVICES ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURES?

edit on 28/2/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
TTSA is a total fraud!

Likely the entertainment angle is all about getting TDL’s corny little books to some Hollywood producer to make a new Close encounter of a third kind type blockbuster. TDL probably has daydreams of himself running up to the presenter receiving an Oscar along with Zondo and the other romper room FAKE ufologists he’s running around with.

With that, he can fix all his company’s finances and become really famous.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The problem with what you post is this.

There are many sincere believers who were fooled by TDL and his band of FAKE ufologists.

Many people sincerely wanted and believed in all his talk about DISCLOSURE and mysterious happenings in Atlantis, he was saying before he opened up TTSA.
What about them?

And in doing this TTSA has done nothing but brings contempt on legitimate UFOlogy. Probably the intent of the government secret boys.

Delonge and his mob are NOT the ones to make any disclosure. This is clearly a selfish attempt at exploiting UFOlogy for his own personal gain.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join