It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: coursecatalog

Was just reading that on another thread.

They really want to plug the 'United States Government' angle.

7 times it's mentioned in a few short paragraphs.

Any truth in these claims of USG being their contractors or a good way to try and put confidence into potential investors?

I know where my moneys going on that (and it's not into TTSA Class A Common Stock!)

Yes, they do push the government angle heavily. They want to sell something back to the government but what exactly? This company specializes in interactive marketing like the kind of stuff you see at trade shows and retail installations. Video ads on buildings and the bottom of escalators. Curious. Can't see why TTSA would partner with them. Maybe it's part of Project Bluebeam. [I kid! I kid!]

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ugh...your book which was written in 2001 was done by an employee of the CIA. You do realize that, right. I assume you are suggesting Corso was a literary hoax, also? Hehehe

"Witness to Roswell is one of the best books out there concerning the crash of a flying saucer outside Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. It helps to have basic knowledge about the events surrounding the Roswell Incident before reading it, however, as it doesn’t lay out the story of what supposedly happened in a linear fashion. Instead, it presents different aspects of the case from the perspective of those who witnessed them somewhere along the line. Perhaps the main strength of the book is the authors’ revelations of the most recent deathbed confessions of several witnesses and participants in the cover-up, men such as Brigadier Generals Arthur Exon and Thomas Dubose who held fast to their oaths of secrecy until the end of their lives. Dubose, who served as General Ramey’s Chief of Staff in 1947, stated in recorded interviews as well as a signed affidavit that a weather balloon was switched for the actual material from Roswell in advance of Ramey’s famous press conference to kill the flying saucer story – and that the orders for the cover-up came from Washington, D.C. That is powerful testimony that the Air Force has essentially ignored in its third and fourth official “explanations” for the Roswell Incident.

Unfortunately, any evaluation of this book begs the question of Donald Schmitt’s credibility. No researcher has worked harder or longer at researching the Roswell Incident and attempting to get the most reluctant of witnesses to finally tell their stories. At the same time, he has hurt the very case he is trying to make by initially lying about his education, accomplishments, and research methods -- which led directly to the end of his research partnership with Kevin Randle. Through his partnership with fellow researcher Thomas J. Carey, Schmitt has worked hard to restore his credibility over the past two decades. Unfortunately, his involvement with Jaime Maussan and the laughable “Roswell slides” fiasco has once again left his credibility in tatters – and dealt ufology another serious black eye. Although he makes a point in this book about dismissing all of undertake Glenn Dennis’ testimony after learning Dennis had knowingly given them a fake name for the nurse that told him about the alien bodies, he does continue to put faith in some witnesses whose testimony has been questioned elsewhere. To their credit, though, the authors do not even mention the extravagant claims of Philip Corso. All of that being said, I do not believe that Schmitt and Carey put forth any information in this book that they do not believe to be true – but I can’t in good conscience give the book five stars.

If you want to know the names and testimonies of any and everyone involved in the Roswell incident, from those who saw the debris field and crash sites to those who guarded and transported the material and bodies from Roswell to Fort Worth and Wright Field in Ohio, you will find all of that information – and more – in Witness to Roswell. The book really represents the most timely of statements as to what those involved with the Roswell Incident – with the obvious exception of those who chose to take whatever they knew to their graves – had to say about their experiences. If nothing else, it puts the lie to each of the official explanations offered up by the Air Force over the years."

As for Vallee and Keel; yes, they correct in a sense. With sufficient technology and evolutionary development connection with different dimensions and energy fields can seem like magic to us "apes in development." Three "realities" or truths are mathmatical, physical, and metaphysical. The last being the one most difficult to conceptualize without Fortean processes. In addition, the Roswell craft, while physical in nature, is part of a vastly more complex phenomnea.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
TTSA News posted today 6th August ;

#TTSA has partnered with TruClear Global to provide advanced technology solutions to United States Government clientele. We look forward to utilizing their industry-leading proprietary technology platform for potential life-saving applications.

Source

More on this partnership;

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has signed a Cooperative Marketing Agreement with TruClear Global (TCG) to cooperate on joint development projects as well as to provide advanced technology solutions to United States Government clientele.

The agreement marks the expansion of TTSA’s product portfolio that leverages the team’s expertise in advanced technologies and strategic networks in order to provide business development solutions for unique technology applications. The TTSA team will use their understanding of the needs of large contractors such as the United States Government and create pathways to secure contracts based on highly specialized customer requirements.

TruClear Global has developed an industry-leading proprietary technology platform for providing next-generation vertically integrated materials, hardware, software, data collection, and data analytics solutions for interactive imaging technology and immersive experience environments.

As a Public Benefit Corporation, part of To The Stars Academy’s mission is to support strategic partnerships, ventures, and technology that can benefit the future of society. TTSA has identified and defined an advantageous opportunity that utilizes TruClear’s proprietary nanoscale material based optical and imaging systems, as well as their technology platform, for potential life-saving applications.

Oh there's more....

"The TTSA/TCG relationship represents our joint efforts to continue to satisfy nuanced government and civilian markets through unique and groundbreaking technology," says Luis Elizondo, Director of Special Programs at TTSA. "TruClear's proven track record as an industry leader in photon projection technology and adaptive optical sensor technology enables TTSA to further enhance its technology suite."

We did speculate some time ago that TTSA were potentially looking at USG contracts;

"TruClear Global is pleased to combine capabilities with TTSA in order to explore mutually beneficial research and development opportunities which also benefit the U.S. Government," says Jonathan Ehly, SVP Global Business Development at TCG. "The Cooperative Marketing Agreement is the first step in a strategic partnership between the two companies which will leverage TruClear technologies and TTSA’s extensive expertise in USG contracting as well as relationships with USG agencies. The combined technical expertise of the TTSA/TCG partnership creates a unique blend of technology solutions which have direct applications for current and future USG requirements."

TTSA Website as Source

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I know the guy was a CIA officer, so is half the people in ufology! The fact that the book was written in 2001 doesn’t matter Roswell took place in 1947…

I don’t want to get in a fight on this thread about Rowell. Believe what you like, I just mentioned it in conjunction with what I believe are hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I can't find anyone other than TTSA announcing the news.

TruClear appear to be a marketing company.....They also use the kind of language no one but marketing people use like "elevate your physical locations....that add value and personality". In other words they use large screens for entertainment events and advertising.

Online commerce has put brick-and-mortar businesses on the defensive. Attracting and keeping customers means engaging them in ways they can’t experience on a computer or a mobile phone. TruClear Global’s solutions allow you to elevate your physical locations, turning them into digital, social environments that add value and a personality that we call “The New Local Experience”......

Start turning your untapped real estate into revenue-generating, attention-getting advertising.

truclearglobal.net...

No one else including TruClear appear to have announced this news but I guess it makes sense. Hal Puthoff has a history of extracting money from the US Government as a contractor in exchange for papers that he and Big Eric write for $25k+. Mellon will know all about how it works and Zondo probably is a contractor who just happens to work for the government.

Although I can't see any announcements about TTSA having any actual government contracts. The just name drop them.

All it says is (using the same bizzbuzzword language).

The agreement marks the expansion of TTSA’s product portfolio that leverages the team’s expertise in advanced technologies and strategic networks in order to provide business development solutions for unique technology applicationsThe TTSA team will use their understanding of the needs of large contractors such as the United States Government and create pathways to secure contracts based on highly specialized customer requirements.

Maybe they are taking Zondo out on the road with Tom on tour?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRenew

I think if you read this thread and the other one you would know without a shadow of a doubt, we’ve been playing hardball since the first post.

If you have any hardballs to add go for it... it's welcome.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this new cringeworthy GOV/MUFON vid?

They're really pushing the narrative.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Mufon director just contradicted himself enormously in this interview. And makes little sense at all.

On one hand, he says correctly the government isn’t about satisfying the curiosity of its citizens but protecting them.

Fine, then what is TTSA gripping about to the government?

Then he says Zondo is a great guy who is trying to get ufo information out at the same time he is also keeping true to his oaths.

If so, isn’t it ridiculous to appoint a person who has sworn not to reveal certain things as the head of an organization trying to get inside information out?

Then he automatically claims ufos are a threat. Yet ALL his reams of data don’t reveal that ufos are any threat.

A mass of non-sequiturs

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Really?

A digital marketing company that erects screens to attract 'consumers' to real estate are now lifesavers?

Is Richard Cranium still giving out awards in 2019?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

potential life-saving applications

Perhaps they'll need that when they launch Halibut1 into space (via a quick stop over at the Bigelow space station) and onwards To The Stars but their space-time vacuum cleaner warp drive fails...

But then why take that risk when...

TruClear Global has developed an industry-leading proprietary technology platform for providing next-generation vertically integrated materials, hardware, software, data collection, and data analytics solutions for interactive imaging technology and immersive experience environments.

...they can just give people the 9D experience instead

Works out a lot cheaper and is something tangible they could actually deliver on!

Is Richard Cranium still giving out awards in 2019?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What exactly is the US government clientele?

The citizens?

Clientele means customers

Life-saving applications than to the customers of the US government

I don't know what that means

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

#TTSA has partnered with TruClear Global to provide advanced technology solutions to United States Government clientele

How delightfully vague and as MM pointed out, this is nothing but market speak. I like how they throw in the line about "life saving technology"; you've got to appeal to emotion if you want to boost investor rush into the equity offering.

I also like how they throw out the "USG clientele". Point of fact: the USG encompasses everything from the Forestry Service to the Senate Appropriations Committee. The recent circular on EDGAR makes no mention of potential DoD or DoE partners/clients, which would be an important distinction from the extremely general "USG".

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
delonges specific tweet about this,the comments on that tweet are a case study for sociologists and psychologists. The fact though is there are many fans who really want to believe and are oblivious to any and all discrepancies regarding tom and co. Plus i have to say twitter has 2 sides,ttsa fans and those who question ttsa.Some nasty comments left and right.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Sort of agree. I often read the comments on TDL and TTSA feeds. Usually there are a lot of comments from both supporters and skeptics, but i think the more skeptical followers have stopped responding as much because TDL nor TTSA ever respond to any tweet. They just put their usual cryptic message out and then never follow up, not even to those who post positive comments. Shows what they think about their "fans" and what they're really using Twitter for, not for any type or level of interactive discussion, it's just to put their BS messages out there.

Take this one for example;

'tis a good point and with no response from TDL or TTSA.

I'm not surprised in the least tbh, as long as they keep the fans hooked (and sell more stock) why interact at all? They certainly won't entertain any town hall style discussion because that would open them up to all types of scrutiny they couldn't stand up to...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
got a question

Since aatip evolved from aawsap and if baass was the contractor of the former,does this mean the famous databases that ttsa and knapp are tooting belongs to bigelows nids?

During an interview with Dr. Eric Davis, George Knapp said this about the Pentagon UFO study:

George Knapp: "...The database that was put together for this study is... from what's described to me, gigantic and includes databases collected by other governments and other militaries."

Also which militaries are those that have given ufo data?and what kind of data? because in every countries disclosure files out there we have zero substance

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
double post,Greenwald posted these a while ago

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

get your popcorns,twitter is gonna be on fire

and another deleted tweet by tdl

edit on 7-8-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Why does twitter spell check my tweet, make it wrong, then I can’t edit it?

Twitter

Seems TDL's saying he deleted because spelling....yeah good one Tom

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Fun to watch.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link