It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I guess were in the age of the ignorant tattoo wearing ufologist. I guess they want that macho man image against the alien threat.

There’s no alien threat but there is a hoax threat from liars who have littered ufology since its inception. I just finished the fine book that debunks every Roswell lie and exaggeration and proves beyond any doubt, as I’ve always believed, it was a Mogul Balloon.

www.amazon.com...

Now, don’t get me wrong, I am a Vallee and John Keel disciple when it comes to ufology, I personally believe it’s a reality but these hoaxers need to be exposed.

They are definitely pretty troubled people who do this and lend ufology its bad name.

TTSA, the subject of this fine thread, for now, is not as bad as the hoaxers but they aren't honest and straight forward as they should be. I only hope they never get into the mud with the obvious hoaxers even though they have one amongst them.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You'all just don't get it. DeLonge was played. Read about the Navy history after WWII, fighting to get funding they went full on research with more than a thousand research programs in universities and hooked up with CalTech (the smartest of the smartest) to manage the China Lake NWC. After all, they got nuclear subs and the most advance laser weapons. The fact is, you're playing softball, as is the whole UFO community, they are playing HARDBALL Time to wake up and look below the surface for the motivation, money and control. This does not rule out the possibility that the UFO phenomena is real, just that the powers that be are taking advantage of it for all it's worth. And, from personal experience I can state with certainty they are ruthless and determined. As Vallee stated, "Trust no one."

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRenew

You'all just don't get it. DeLonge was played. Read about the Navy history after WWII, fighting to get funding they went full on research with more than a thousand research programs in universities and hooked up with CalTech (the smartest of the smartest) to manage the China Lake NWC. After all, they got nuclear subs and the most advance laser weapons. The fact is, you're playing softball, as is the whole UFO community, they are playing HARDBALL Time to wake up and look below the surface for the motivation, money and control. This does not rule out the possibility that the UFO phenomena is real, just that the powers that be are taking advantage of it for all it's worth. And, from personal experience I can state with certainty they are ruthless and determined. As Vallee stated, "Trust no one."

Indeed and a very interesting first post on ATS....welcome

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRenew

Hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I think a couple of points at least need further comment.

You'all just don't get it. DeLonge was played. Read about the Navy history after WWII, fighting to get funding they went full on research

So why was DeLonge originally in contact with former USAF officers McCasland and Carey if this has to do with the Navy?

The fact is, you're playing softball, as is the whole UFO community, they are playing HARDBALL. Time to wake up and look below the surface for the motivation, money and control.

So what is your analysis of the motivation, money and control below the surface? Can you expand on this?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I just finished the fine book that debunks every Roswell lie and exaggeration and proves beyond any doubt, as I’ve always believed, it was a Mogul Balloon.

Glad to hear confirmation bias is still working, but you're wrong.

And there's nothing wrong with tattoos.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So why was DeLonge originally in contact with former USAF officers McCasland and Carey if this has to do with the Navy?

Because it has to do with both?

And there probably isn't a a warehouse where you can go pick up your high ranking, in-the-know, military officials willing to speak to you. Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

And there's nothing wrong with tattoos.

like this one.

edit on 6-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You'all just don't get it. DeLonge was played.

Hello Bobby. Not sure that's the best opening line for this forum to introduce yourself.
If you're looking for threads where that statement might have more traction then there are plenty on ATS and elsewhere, but i wouldn't include this thread in that.

Time to wake up and look below the surface for the motivation, money and control

Nigh on 200 pages of thread, among some others on ATS, would suggest that's what we've been doing and continue to do.

Not expecting a reply since i have a feeling this is one of those accounts that just makes a one off cryptic post ("And, from personal experience I can state with certainty they are ruthless and determined"), hopefully i'm wrong and you can provide us more of your thoughts and 'personal experience'...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Frank Warren at UFO Chronicles tries in vain to get some kind of clarification from Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal about Elizondo's true role in AATIP. Good stuff comes at the bottom of story after much set up

www.theufochronicles.com...

In that light, on the 12th I resent the same e-mail to Leslie for the fourth time, using another e-mail address, adding that Ralph finally responded. On the 14th of June, Leslie wrote, that “Ralph speaks for both of us. We are partners at the Times.” Then a week later, Ralph wrote: “We stand by our reporting.” Ugh! So after a couple of weeks and 5 attempts I received a five-word, one-sentence reply, sending me back to the article whose omissions precipitated my query to begin with. Admittedly, I was puzzled by the out of character, testudineous, laconic reply. Make of it what you will. Being a tenacious researcher, I shifted gears and asked Leslie her opinion about all that was going on re Lue’s credentials, and given that she (Ralph and Helene) were given credit for breaking the story, were they going to supplement their original reporting concerning these issues … again crickets.

edit on 6-8-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thanks CC

I was reading that yesterday. The silence does seem strange...

All the same, I can’t for the life of me understand why Luis Elizondo has not got in front of this. If everything is as he says, then certainly he can provide evidence to put this controversy to bed once and for all, unless ….

John Greenewald is pretty clear how to resolve it though:

It's real easy.

If the Pentagon made a mistake - just call them and clear it up. According to his TV show - he knows all the people still "working on AATIP."

If it's a Pentagon fabrication to assassinate his character -- then time to go on the record and state such.

Twitter

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Frank Warren at UFO Chronicles tries in vain to get some kind of clarification from Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal about Elizondo's true role in AATIP. Good stuff comes at the bottom of story after much set up

In that light, on the 12th I resent the same e-mail to Leslie for the fourth time, using another e-mail address, adding that Ralph finally responded. On the 14th of June, Leslie wrote, that “Ralph speaks for both of us. We are partners at the Times.” Then a week later, Ralph wrote: “We stand by our reporting.” Ugh! So after a couple of weeks and 5 attempts I received a five-word, one-sentence reply, sending me back to the article whose omissions precipitated my query to begin with. Admittedly, I was puzzled by the out of character, testudineous, laconic reply. Make of it what you will. Being a tenacious researcher, I shifted gears and asked Leslie her opinion about all that was going on re Lue’s credentials, and given that she (Ralph and Helene) were given credit for breaking the story, were they going to supplement their original reporting concerning these issues … again crickets.

If there is something wrong with the credentials and original reporting, Warren can report that and give Elizondo, Kean and Ralph a chance to comment. That's how it is supposed to work. However, Warren is not owed or entitled to any comments.
edit on 6-8-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

But who can perpetrate such a mamoth hoax, if indeed it's a hoax

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

If there is something wrong with the credentials and original reporting, Warren can report that and give Elizondo, Kean and Ralph a chance to comment. That's how it is supposed to work. However, Warren is not owed or entitled to any comments.

If you read the story, Warren has an existing relationship with Kean. He reaches out to her for comment and she shuts him down. He is surprised and reports on this. He expresses no feeling of entitlement. I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If you read the story, Warren has an existing relationship with Kean. He reaches out to her for comment and she shuts him down. He is surprised and reports on this. He expresses no feeling of entitlement. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Really? "Ugh! So after a couple of weeks and 5 attempts I received a five-word, one-sentence reply, sending me back to the article whose omissions precipitated my query to begin with. Admittedly, I was puzzled by the out of character, testudineous, laconic reply. Make of it what you will."

Have you read it?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Really? "Ugh! So after a couple of weeks and 5 attempts I received a five-word, one-sentence reply, sending me back to the article whose omissions precipitated my query to begin with. Admittedly, I was puzzled by the out of character, testudineous, laconic reply. Make of it what you will."

Have you read it?

Kean tells him she stands with whatever Blumehtal said. Up until that point, Blumenthal had only sent a canned reply. Neither addressed the questions he asked. He found this surprising since he knew her and this was not the way she usually acted. He wrote a story about it.

Elizondo's entire career is a cipher still. Nothing has been confirmed.

How is it entitlement to look for proof that someone held the high level job they'd claimed to hold which gives them the authority to even speak on this subject in the first place and upon which hinges the credibility of TTSA as an organization?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

To me it looks like Kean, Blumenthal, and Bender (Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe) are beholden to someone with sway over their "journalism."

That they're somebody's "asset" is apparent but whose?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

TruClear's proven track record as an industry leader in photon projection technology and adaptive optical sensor technology enables TTSA to further enhance its technology suite.

TTSA Partners with Tech Company TruClear Global

You will probably have to scroll down to see news story. Their web site is the worst.

The possibilities are endless. Attract attention. Increase brand awareness. Boost sales. Drive loyalty. Our technology helps you achieve your objectives

TruClear Global
edit on 6-8-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

MELLONHEAD. They were in that Beta TTSA club UFODATA together. Mellon and Kean who were part of the disabled Podesta line to the pres. came in very late (after the election loss ) so I guess that's when GK was outski.
www.huffpost.com...
edit on 6-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Was just reading that on another thread.

They really want to plug the 'United States Government' angle.

7 times it's mentioned in a few short paragraphs.

Any truth in these claims of USG being their contractors or a good way to try and put confidence into potential investors?

I know where my moneys going on that (and it's not into TTSA Class A Common Stock!)

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join