It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You're absolutely right. The measly material they put in 6 episodes could have been put in 2 episodes.
Classified? More likely they just don’t have anything new to tell us.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
I know you all missed me

I will be back when a new video drops.
Things are still looking bad for ttsa. Have a wonderful week.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In this video tdl talks about where this whole thing is headed,minute 14 onwards

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

More wooting to bring us joy.

😉

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Thanks IMSAM I had not heard it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Cheers mate

I ll add one more tidbit here that might be relevant,might be totally off target.Comes from a vallee interview on some bob hieronimus guy back in 1993,wallotext.gif incoming.

Plato: A massive project I'm sure. But you came across an important letter referred to as the "Pentacle Letter". What did its contents divulge?

Dr. Jacques Vallee: I feel more free to talk about this now, I did not feel free to talk about it in the book because the document had a secret stamp on it. My attorney and I were unable to determine whether it was still secret today. The document was dated 1953. However, it has now been released officially and so I don't feel now under any obligation to keep it secret anymore. The document that I had, that I found in the files, was a carbon of a letter sent by an organization working under Project Stalk, which was in fact, Battelle Memorial Institute in Ohio which had been hired by the Air Force to do a very thorough, statistical investigation of the patterns in UFO sightings.

Now, that investigation eventually was published as a very well known report called Report 14. What struck me was that the letter, it was a 2 page, single spaced letter, which was very, very well written by someone who obviously was very, very familiar with the scientific method. It explained what we already know by the way, that they were; Battelle at that time, was doing a massive statistical study on UFO sightings. However, it also discloses two things that have never been disclosed before. First, they have found patterns in those sightings. They wanted to go on studying before any kind of scientific panel was convened. So they were telling the CIA to stop this top secret meeting of the five scientists. Now, when I read this, I almost fell from my chair. I mean, who were these people nobody had ever heard of before? They were actually telling the CIA to stop this top secret meeting of the five leading physicists in the land. Then they, went on saying that they wanted to discuss what could and could not be told to those scientists. Now, from a, if you will, from a historical point of view or from a ufological point of view, that may or my not be significant.

From a scientific point of view, it's amazing, I mean, science relies on the ability of researchers to get the data and if there is somebody who is in the background telling agencies of a government what can and cannot be told to the scientists who are hired to make an assessment of the potential threat to the security of the country; I mean, this is... this is extraordinary. And they went on to say something even more extraordinary and more ominous, although it's really not a smoking gun.

But one of the paragraphs in the memo, in the Pentacle Letter, suggested before convening any panel, that they wanted to do a series of experiments, essentially to simulate UFO waves. This is not just putting cameras here and there and pointing them at the sky, and seeing what percentage of balloons are going to be recorded, and what percentage of meteors or whatever. This is actually simulating, what they were suggesting was simulating an actual UFO wave. And they said this would be on the scale of a secret military maneuver. So the question this raises is - this was 1953 - but was this actually done, and could this explain some of the more recent manipulations that we have been seeing in this field? I don't have to tell you that this field is becoming more and more bizarre. And there are more and more rumors flying around and there are more and more planted stories. People are seeing very strange things that in many cases do not match what UFOs have been known to do in years past. And so the question of possible manipulation should be raised.

So how does one simulate a ufo wave?bluebeam?holograms? Also if in 1953 they could simulate waves and by waves i dont know if they mean a squadron of ufos or a flap, does this mean they can easily simulate one craft like the tic tac? From what i understand the nimitz guys had the best and brightest there along with top notch military toys. This could be,if not a preparation for something woo as you guys say, more fuel to the ufo mythos so as to lead astray other powers,red powers.

Link
edit on 18-7-2019 by IMSAM because: i refuse to fill this!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is my honest opine on where we are being led, will tell was on the mark, Hollywood and those most famous in view are following the same religion, and it is based on the magic of the infinite, it's practical Kabbalah and i feel it's the one world religion they will try and push through, en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's crazy considering most of the most powerful people in the world follow the Jewish religion and it's mystical parts, yet most of the planet follow the big 2, Christianity and Islam.
I'm feel there should be one religion and everyone should worship the temple of the human body, cause whatever made us, God, the great Mother or chance we all have the ability to think so we all special.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

DeLonge: Well, let me let me explain why it’s the tinfoil hat thing. So what they did was is the government slipped operatives, you know, over decades into these UFO groups, and into the news and just made everyone think it was dumb. But it was for good reason. Because they didn’t want people to understand it was real. They didn’t want people freaking out. They didn’t want Congress freaking out. And eventually what that would have done is exposed what they were trying to do, which was really a crash course on understanding what this was. So just keep everyone thinking it’s stupid, that way it doesn’t boil up before they’re ready to talk…

Transcript of DeLonge KROQ Interview

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Iol your post are very interesting.

What new videmo btw

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

DeLonge: I think within the next three to five years, you’re going to start hearing rumblings of hearings.

Rumblings of hearings? Oh my.

Didn't we have rumblings of hearings in the 1950s? I just posted that New York Times article about it a week ago.

Rumblings my ass.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You had a long debriefing, eh. More instructions from Puthoff on how to disrupt. I like the reverse psychology thing. I used that myself back in the day...

Glad to have you back

edit on 18-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Willtell
I know you all missed me

I will be back when a new video drops.
Things are still looking bad for ttsa. Have a wonderful week.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

More wooting to bring us joy.

😉

And here on ATS 80s hit or miss mix ....This one's for Baa to Cellty!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not a bad interview with TDL; he seemed quite composed and lucid on this occasion, although the wishy-washy aspect of Disclosure seemed to boil down to the public eventually hearing 'rumblings about hearings' in 3-5 years - which is basically no further than where things stand at present.

Referring again to radar operator Kevin Day's sighting of 100 tic-tacs was probably not a wise move, and I'm still at a loss to understand why TTSA took the risk of including his account on 'Unidentified', considering his state of mind since 2004. That Fravor considers him a BS artist is hardly surprising when Day says stuff like this:

“And the journey damn near killed me. Imagine it. Suddenly, your personality begins to change, you have premonitory dreams, you become suddenly smarter, more prescient, you can manifest stuff, you, apparently, healed your dog by touching him, etc. etc, and you have no idea why or what is happening to you!? The experience can, and has, triggered insanity and psychosis in some experiencers. I count myself lucky that I'm just (expletive) weird, but all of that pretext is just the scene-setter..."

“I do know that somebody has been watching me for years now... like the spooks told me, 'Kevin, the government spent millions training you and now they are spending millions watching you'... they want to know what I'm going to do, and so did I until very recently. Now I know what I have to do, and that is to sound the alarm concerning human post effects and what might happen when 7 billion people are suddenly smarter, more prescient, are able to heal, can manifest things, etc.”

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
I sincerely hope 'ole Kevin is feeling better these days.

edit on 18-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

@CB I am applying caution with Mr Day and for the very reasons you have posted in regards to what he has said CB.

@ Mirageman, you are having me in stiches with that video.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He also states that as Zondo has a TS/SCI clearance ;

has to take polygraphs every few months"

Q; do we have an alien craft?

"well no comment on that"

In relation to experiences of contact;

"there's one program with 100s of operatives that have been having contact trying to figure it out, its wild"

edit on p10304192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Do you think Tommy Long legs is full of waffle Pigs?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Do you think Kevin Day is?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

We could ask Jeeves about all of this.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I've missed the Kevin Day stuff, is he our new Larry Warren?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

More of a "Larry Penniston" to be fair..

Believes he has powers etc and it all changed him, healed his dog apparently...

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join