It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah good work, although I thought we had already made the TDL / Greer connection already.

That's how Tom "learnt" the CE5 (meetings with Greer which he was shy about admitting) and did it out in the desert and he "woke up to a thousand voices in the middle of the night" as he stated on Fade2Black.

Good work linking it more definitively here though, it does seem to stack up.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been brought up before,but i think it will help,imo this is a thread upon itself.Ufos and the occult.Seems like the connections are there.But we kinda avoid them

"Davis says that the efforts of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) and the Pentagon UFO program that was recently revealed were honest and legitimate programs to use the observed properties of UFOs to determine if they could be utilized or back-engineered with present or near-future technology. In fact, Davis said that he and others were tasked with researching "white papers" to determine if in at least 50 years in the future, humans could produce aircraft that could perform the observed characteristics of UFOs, which he said appear to be "tech that is not made on Earth by humans." As for skeptics who say that Navy and other pilots are poor observers whose testimony cannot be trusted, Davis said that as combat experts, "these guys cannot afford to have poor observational skills." Davis also emphasized more than once that “poltergeist or psychic phenomena are a major aspect” of UFO encounters. "

www.coasttocoastam.com...

emphasis mine.This occult¶normal thread runs like an embarassing line among many ufo cases yet many either discard it,dont bother with it or feel uneasy to talk about it.Tdl says the same things in his interviews.

If the site owners are reading this thread,and if its possible at all,you should call jacques vallee for an ama.His connection with ttsa is shadowy.

Is this whole case geared towards disclosure?Or are we in the making of a new belief in a supreme alien god?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

who say that Navy and other pilots are poor observers whose testimony cannot be trusted, Davis said that as combat experts, "these guys cannot afford to have poor observational skills."
a reply to: IMSAM

LOL. The good old appeal to authority/experts argument again.

Skeptics say that all humans are poor observers, independent of their job, education or social status.

Show me at least on peer reviewed scientific study that shows that "combat experts" or especially pilots have better observational skills than an average human.

A good observer in my eyes is someone who understands the flaws of human perception, is aware of things like apparent size and apparent motion. Someone who does not interpret his observation but reports it objectively.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Its not something that has gone unnoticed and something we have touched upon here from time to time.

A better place to start is to look at the occult connections to aerospace, Jack Parsons etc.

Your right regarding Vallee, he was very interested in Rosicrucians, Theosophy, the original 007;John Dee and all manner of other stuff. He even hung out with the Heavens Gate crew for a while. Hell in FS 4 he talks about trying to open a portal / capture something in his house...

As for an AMA, I wouldn't hold my breath. Ya might wanna give GUT a shout, we should have a separate thread for it all BUT it's all interconnected in the usual mess it always is.
edit on p50637192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Show me at least on peer reviewed scientific study that shows that "combat experts" or especially pilots have better observational skills than an average human....

it's funny that back on page 94 when I brought up Hynek's analysis of Project Blue Book cases

It was larely ignored as there are always multiple things being talked about and within a page or two everyone was serving up something different.

But celticsupporter guy who came and went and insisted on hard data didn't like it and decided it was 'selective'. But there's the hard data. the only hard data I've ever found to prove how different professions misidentify things in the sky.

If someone has something better or more accurate with a larger sample size then present the data. If not then that's the best we've got. It shows that almost 9 times out of 10 military pilots get it wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What struck me when i just read that was not only the high percentages overall but the very small difference between single and multiple witnesses (whether Commercial or Military pilot). I could understand 'single witness' numbers being high, but it is surprising to me that's it's almost as high when 'multiple witnesses'. Of course we don't know what multiple means, ie 2, 3, or more witnesses and if that mis-identification pct drops off the more witnesses there are.

The other thing is, even with these high numbers of mis-identification it still leaves quite a few that were correctly identified. Correctly identified as what though i'm not sure..!..?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Celly seemed in an awful hurry to leave once the final episode of Unidentified aired.

Which is odd considering he kept telling us we were on the verge of major Disclosure at any minute.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yes but he said something about comming back in the next season or something like that?

edit on 16-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Cells last post:

When I first came on this thread I was a mindless TTSA cult zombie... I still support the overall/core of TTSA's message but there is something obviously not right with the organization. I need a break from ATS. I will be back on when the next NYTs article or Video is release from TTSA. Until then I sincerely wish every member of this thread the best in their future endeavors !!! Take care. I hope big beautiful lue can redeem himself..... lol

But i can see he logged in yesterday, so he can't quite keep away

Hopefully he reads these posts and lets us know if he's changed his mind on TTSA and their imminent disclosure at all...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

The data is taken from the Hynek Report - 1977(link to PDF) p265 of the book (or 281 pdf page number).

To put things in a bit more context here is the paragraph afterwards

.....It would seem that, as a rule, the best witnesses are multiple engineers or scientists; only 50 percent' of their sightings could be classified as misperception. Surprisingly, commercial and military pilots appear to make relatively poor witnesses (though they do slightly better in groups ) . What we have here is a good example of a well-known psychological fact: "transference" of skill and experience does not usually take place. That is, an expert in one field does not necessarily "transfer" his competence to another one. Thus, it might surprise us that a pilot had trouble identifying other aircraft. But it should come as no sur­prise that a majority of pilot misidentifications were of astronomical objects.

Those sightings that were not classed as misidentified were classified as "unknowns" rather than "correctly identified". So even those could well have been identified with further data. I guess critics will say that Blue Book was a whitewash to ridicule the UFO topic and dampen down interest. Or that Hynek was a government operative trying to misrepresent things. Therefore the data is biased.

However it is fairly common knowledge that he'd changed his views by the mid 1960s. First with the Socorro case and then after the ill fated "Swamp Gas" quote. Thiis report was written in the 1970s. So if he felt the data was biased then why would he use it?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Lol. Oooh so he is busy on the quiet.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

We agree to disagree on the observers part.I think pilots are way more credible observers when they fly a craft and see something airborne than the average joe.But the credibility or not of the pilots as observers was not the point of my post there.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Those sightings that were not classed as misidentified were classified as "unknowns" rather than "correctly identified". So even those could well have been identified with further data. I guess critics will say that Blue Book was a whitewash to ridicule the UFO topic and dampen down interest. Or that Hynek was a government operative trying to misrepresent things. Therefore the data is biased. However it is fairly common knowledge that he'd changed his views by the mid 1960s. First with the Socorro case and then after the ill fated "Swamp Gas" quote. Thiis report was written in the 1970s. So if he felt the data was biased then why would he use it?

Thanks for posting the pdf. Beyond that section on witness reliability is quite a read. I could quote quite a lot from both the PBB/Battelle Report section and the Condon Report, but i think he sums it up in this statement from the bottom of page 278 (294 in the pdf)

The conclusions of the Battelle report and the material in the Pentagon press releases that followed were clearly designed to give the impression that science had administered the coup de grace to UFOs (the summary of the Condon Report, some years later, was fashioned to give the same impression) -except, of course,it wasn't science at all; only shamefully biased interpretation of statistics to support a preconceived notion. Once again, statistics which could have been used to illuminate were used instead to debunk the UFO phenomenon.

I think, although as you say, it was biased, he included this (among other reasons) because the study itself was very useful and would have had far more wide ranging and worthwhile conclusions had they not dismissed and mis-labeled the cases deemed "unknowns"

Had they adhered to the original recommendations of the O'Brien Committee and examined not whether UFOs were visitors from outer space but whether a phenomenon existed (regardless of origin) , which was worthy of scientific study, the final report might have been worthwhile. As it was, they became embroiled in discussing one specific theory of UFOs, namely that they were extraterrestrial spacecraft. In so doing, they broke a cardinal rule of scientific procedure - get the facts straight first before attempting to theorize.

So, given what i've read i don't think this is true...

Or that Hynek was a government operative trying to misrepresent things.

...but who knows!!
edit on 16 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I still think TTSA, as a psychological operation, is an attempt to bury ufology, at least in America.

After this farce what can come next and have any confidence in it, particularly another group daring to utter anything about disclosure. Again…it's like this: “Oh, another TTSA, OMG.” ...That Is what they are implanting in the thought sphere within ufology and beyond. That’s the reason for the positive press, to draw as many people to this amateurish show and show them that ufology is a farce and next time, don’t waste your time even noticing.

Ufology was already down for the count. Mufon, with racism and money scandals, is a mess and the great ufologists have all died and only a few old-timers are left and no serious researchers coming along to take their place, with any clout or great content that I see. Mostly, now, ufo books are mixed with aliens and spooky stuff... or as we like to say here…woo material.

The book American Cosmic is an example of the dearth in ufology. Here’s a book that started off good and was waylaid by this author following around this guy getting alien messages who ended up joining the Catholic church!
And other super ufo techno-saints...

Give me a break. Talk about suggestion!

That book, rather than being any kind of expose on present ufology ended up another psychological orientated ufo book. Now, the point may be that that is all there is in present ufology… Not much of any substance.

It’s become what Vallee kind of predicted, a cult-like quasi-religious movement. In this case in American Cosmic, it's mixed with not only an odd version of spirituality but technology; The new spiritual technological cyberman era! Holy robots and cyber saints!

OMG…

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tbh I'd say soft disclosure is happening, and it's not about aliens

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Next round of TTSA funding announced:
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Sorry if this has already been posted

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm gonna get rotten tomatoes thrown at me again here, but synthetic biology and it's applications are truly scary. The cultish elements are also quite interesting too.

It's almost like they dug into old eastern texts of Persia, India and sumeria, mixed it with Greek and roman mythos about hidden equations and accessing the vacuum whilst utilising zero point to build technology that was long given and has since been a Sekret! Ssshhh....

Lightly sprinkle with some esoteric new age beliefs with a scientology side salad and it's about there.

Tom's Tower of Babel..

edit on p19307192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

It would actually be more interesting if this was all some kind of attempt to put the final nail in the coffin of "ufology," with its death-grasp on the ETH, and prepare people for a more "woo" or supernatural explanation that has been redefined from the old Theosophical gibberish and placed in a more scientific context. So we have a better understanding about how "souls" and "dreams" and "visions" function within actual reality.

And again, that sounds like something a lot of people would not care for in the slightest. Could be hogwash. But in reality we might all be washing hogs.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

In Jacques Vallee’s book Revelations on pg. 33 in the eBook is a chapter called Dangling Carrots, a concept very applicable to our present experience I would say...

Only, the carrots dangled in our case have wilted and hold little nourishment and like those you see falling over a cliff above... have all fell for

The Mirage...!

And the beat goes on...

edit on 16-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Synthetic biology and trans-humanism with a big dose of woo. Yeah, I think you're on target. Let's not forget how AI plays in all that---which seems to frighten even some of the greatest minds pursuing it. I'm not ready to believe Puthoff and company are close to harnessing zero point in any useful way, however, but then again it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe they are "downloading."

Blue Shift mentions Theosophy and I don't think that's wrong but I see a lot of metaphysical disparity in their own various "understanding" although they all probably pretty much embrace the "vibrational" theory to some degree I'm guessing. Finding out who any particular player sees as a "guru" would be enlightening. A Tom or Levenda or Podesta might swing theosophical while a John Alexander seems to like his woo from a Shaman.

A few years back I found Greer's background in transcendental meditation interesting which, over time, developed into his own syncretic blend to his faithful. I don't think "contact" is a theoretical construct for them, I think they have pursued it and experienced whatever it is. Whether some form of hijacking their own subconscious or actually in "contact" matters little---especially to the military-occult-complex where the ability to affect human consciousness sits at the top of the wish list.

It seems so out there to the point of wondering what does it matter/how does it pertain? But I think it pertains very greatly in understanding where some (or all) of them are coming from and what our future may be looking like. With the moon landing retrospection I've also been mulling how even a few of the astronauts went deeply into these rabbit-holes of consciousness and woo. How does that happen to giants of science?

Maybe our cast of characters are being used by handlers that don't believe any of the woo--useful woo-diots heh-- but I'm tending to think it rises to whomever is pulling the strings. Whatever it is it's always about control, power, and full-spectrum dominance with the IC. They seek a form of godhood...but I think these gods must be crazy.

I have some opinions on what we're seeing but I'm not married to them. I mean I can go with a Jungian or more psychological explanation or a full-blown "supernatural" matrix of some sort, it's there in everything they do...the military-occult-complex is a thang and, when you think about it, quantum science does seem to inch evermore in that direction.

edit on 16-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join