It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Interesting vid here

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

When was this filmed?

Huh, who woulda thought they groomed him way earlier than we thought.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes it is. I have watched it several times over and at the time thought Tommy is one interesting dude . It certainly makes one think a few things.

Good post ISAM.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I shall pass on those two for now. It goes on. I am mostly sorry for the public caught up in this.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So Tom gets the boot from TTSA and a bunch of Nimitz witnesses are going...whale watching.
twitter.com...

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

How interesting. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Go join the avalanche of cheer-leading TTSA fans elsewhere if you're consistently irritated by what you read here. Unless you have a masochistic streak.

That attitude will get you discussion and diversity of opinions and views.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I can only speak for myself but I welcome diverse views here.

However I've noticed the diverse views here have often been accompanied by noticeable insults, anger and repetitive and monotonous arguments.

edit on 15-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think Tom was supposed to be the interim CEO from the start.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I’ll be honest - I was kind of hoping for John Alexander to be communing with the dolphins.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I think Tom was supposed to be the interim CEO from the start.

That's correct. The initial offering confirmed....

*We anticipate hiring as necessary to grow the business. In particular, we are looking for a Chief Executive Officer at TTS AAS to take over from Tom DeLonge.

TTSA SEC Filings 2017

It didn't mention UFOs at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: Sublant
I can only speak for myself but I welcome diverse views here.

However, I've noticed the diverse views here have often been accompanied by noticeable insults, anger and repetitive and monotonous arguments.

Good point.

I, too, welcome diverse views; they can be as wacky and out-there as they like, so long as they're not accompanied by accusations of being "Anti-TTSA" for the sake of it, or that criticism of TTSA here is the work of "disinformants".

That's the line in the sand. Not just insulting, it also closes down discussion - the last refuge of a coward.

It puts me off reading and posting, so perhaps Mission Accomplished.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

It puts me off reading and posting

Don't be put off CB. In my short time on this site i, for one, have appreciated your posts, insights and humor in this and other threads.

I think having and retaining a sense a humor in this field is important, particularly when some of the characters and players make some pretty outlandish claims, which is often based upon their opinion and not backed up with anything that can be quantified, with a constant dangling of disclosure being on the horizon, but with no results. Nothing disclosed, at least nothing new.

I can't remember if it was this thread or another, but i read a comment from sometime back by MM that said (paraphrasing) "retaining a sense of humor in this field is important". I agree completely.

For me it doesn't detract from why i'm here. To seek, learn, understand the truth.

The only thing that i take umbridge at is those that group people as purely "deniers" (in this case "anti-TTSA") just because their own view (and perhaps belief) didn't agree.

the work of "disinformants"

Yeah, i find this absurd actually.

That's not what i have seen in this thread. I have seen it on this website from old posts, one springs to mind about MIB created many years back. That was a clear case of sabotage, disinformation and distraction. Nothing like that is going here.

ETA: I can't say for certain, so this is just my view, but i'm pretty sure if any of that was going on (disinformation) it would be called out by the more senior members of this thread. Senior by ATS age, not actual age btw just to be clear! Those members that have been on this and the predecessor thread would pick up on it. I don't see that happening because.....it's not happening!!
edit on 15 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

When was this filmed?

Huh, who woulda thought they groomed him way earlier than we thought.
I was wondering the same two questions, though his appearance is a clue to the answer of the first one... it's not recent as you suggest.

I was also wondering who was his friend who spent 10 years filming over 500 top secret witnesses, and what ever happened to all those tapes of them, which Tom appears to have on his bookshelf.

He says they "work for" and then lists mostly spy/intelligence agencies and even says "These are all like spy agencies and stuff".

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I was wondering the same two questions, though his appearance is a clue to the answer of the first one... it's not recent as you suggest.

It's from 2002.
I thought it was around then bc he seemed to be heavily plugging his Atticus clothing line, which launched in 2001
Did a search and found this vid, which has a few shots of the same setting, from 2002

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
Did a search and found this vid, which has a few shots of the same setting, from 2002
Nice detective work, thank you!

The disclosure project had the big event in May 2001, so I wonder if the friend he's talking about interviewing all the witnesses and recording the interviews was Steven Greer, is that possible? I know Greer recorded a lot of witnesses; I'm not sure who else did that.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Delong: a friend of mine “ has over 136 hours of testimony “

Steven Greer wiki: “Greer has gathered 120 hours of testimony from civilians and various government and military officials”

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

At 9.35 he says in the next decade "I will be telling everyone about aliens." and then they cut to the Greer Disclosure interviews in a document. So yes that is what he is referring to regarding witness testimonies.

This doesn't detract from his admitting he is in touch with (being groomed by) the spook Intel agencies in '02. Scary # right there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wash my eyes with bleach after sitting through that.

edit on 15-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

...I wonder if the friend he's talking about interviewing all the witnesses and recording the interviews was Steven Greer, is that possible? I know Greer recorded a lot of witnesses; I'm not sure who else did that.

That was my first thought. I've said here before that I think this "operation" has had a few false starts. It seems to me they get going a bit and then one or more of them screw it up or it doesn't get the public traction they have imagined it would.

Others here have mentioned the effort with Joe Firmage in basically the same vein. The gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Excellent find IAMSAM and great work dating it Diaspar.

edit on 15-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join