It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Dr. Green insists that the interview only be released in transcript form and no audio.

How very mysterious...

Was he drunk as a skunk?

Or something more sinister...?

edit on 13-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

OMG its getting worse all of this. That is drop dead hillarious CB. All this mystery, the ufo community are been led a merry dance. Dolan should be sailing away on that love boat never mind messing around transcribing . Has Green lost his vocal cords or what? I mean this is ridiculous. So now we can only read!! Damn.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Basing and emotionally investing yourself and your opinions in what someone else has said or does is a dangerous thing and can alter your perception of information that people state.

I base my opinion on TTSA on the information they have presented/provided and it's flawed and very questionable. The content does not add up, the context doesn't either in terms of what they claim their goal to be.

TDL also, doesn't know anything at all. If this information is as classified as we are constantly reminded by TDL and members of TTSA , by definition if he did know anything that would mean someone has broken the law by sharing classified information with him. If there was any hint at all, that they were sharing classified information, they would be investigated immediately.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Basing and emotionally investing yourself and your opinions in what someone else has said or does is a dangerous thing and can alter your perception of information that people state.

Yes, I already said that. Yet that is all these TTSA bashing threads are based around. They are no different than the pit where nearly everyone has an emotional tie to one political party. You just validated my point that most of these TTSA threads are all about the emotional issues posters have with Delonge rather than about the information being presented.

I base my opinion on TTSA on the information they have presented/provided and it's flawed and very questionable. The content does not add up, the context doesn't either in terms of what they claim their goal to be.

That's not true. That statement along validates you are simply choosing to dismiss the information being presented simply because you don't like the person delivering it. We both agree TDL is douchey and has a likability problem but his shortcomings as a "story teller" do not negate all of the evidence that has been put forward. I will agree that some information that has been "released" by TTSA has some haze around it but the more relevant information in no way has been debunked by any of the anti-TTSA crowd here.

The content does not add up, the context doesn't either in terms of what they claim their goal to be.

I don't agree with you that the "content doesn't add up" or that it doesn't align with "what they claim their goal to be". To the contrary it lines up precisely with what they claim their goal to be. Here it is posted for everyone in the world to view on their website. It starts at the 40 second mark: dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

However, with that being said I do agree with you that I have yet to see where their goal of their Aerospace and Science goals. So far we have only seen the results of their entertainment division. Maybe the meatier Aerospace and Science goals come later? Who knows. Just to remind you one last time...I agree with you that TDL is not a likable guy. I never liked him when he was with Blink 182 nor after. I was one of the first nay sayers of TDL when he announced TTSA and even posted a video about this guy being someone known for over hyping the shlt out of things simply as a means to drive PR. I can't stand the guy but his methods work whether I like him or not. Anyway...I digress.

also, doesn't know anything at all. If this information is as classified as we are constantly reminded by TDL and members of TTSA , by definition if he did know anything that would mean someone has broken the law by sharing classified information with him. If there was any hint at all, that they were sharing classified information, they would be investigated immediately.

Agreed here as well. However, if this is the case then as I have mentioned in many other posts you guys aren't asking any of the right questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

you guys aren't asking any of the right questions.

So in your opinion, what are the right questions then?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Plenty of very pertinent questions have been asked in this thread.

But who is going to answer them?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Personally I prefer the bat# crazy paranormal podcast Tom Delonge to the sober Unidentified Tom who calls for congressional investigations. The first one is a hoot.

Although I think it's hilarious if true that government agents locked him in a motel room to interrogate him about his sources for all the top secret info he was spilling on Coast to Coast.

Were they really concerned about # Tom absorbed in the back of the Blink-182 bus by devouring Linda Moulton Howe presentations, old copies of Flying Saucer Review, grainy VHS episodes of In Search Of and a cassette copy of the Stranglers' "The Gospel According to the Meninblack"?
edit on 14-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
the anti-TTSA crowd here.

If it makes you happy to use such a childish, cheap catch-all term to describe this exceptional two-part thread, then you're being arrogant, blinkered and uncharitable to the point of obstinacy. And probably lacking a sense of humour, too.

Nobody is "anti"-TTSA here (well, not the vast majority) - the thread is simply calling out the inconsistencies, flaws and deceptions that TTSA have openly presented since Dec 2017.

They dug their own grave and presented all the targets to shoot at, and I was certainly far less cynical than you about TDL and TTSA when it all began 19 months ago. Go join the avalanche of cheer-leading TTSA fans elsewhere if you're consistently irritated by what you read here. Unless you have a masochistic streak.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

the thread is simply calling out the inconsistencies, flaws and deceptions that TTSA have openly presented since Dec 2017.

Yes it sure is.

On a different note, we have Dr Greens novel to come. Not sure if its around yet, is it free or do we have to pay, any idea CB?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like TTSA needs more money.

Disclosure ain't cheap guys.

New 2019 offering:
www.sec.gov...
The minimum investment is 70 shares, or $350
Total Maximum $30,000,000

Old 2017 offering for reference:
www.sec.gov...
The minimum investment is 40 shares, or $200
Total Maximum $50,000,000

Interesting how they've tweaked the numbers, probably in the hope to get more than the $1.3 mil back in 2017.

I am surprised that there are no big announcements about it though. Are they not targeting the fanboys/girls anymore?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

The "risk" factors are an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

On a different note, we have Dr Greens novel to come.....

Nope it's been delayed according to Dicky D. Apparently it was nothing more than a warm up....and there was a miscommunication.

Yesterday, I mentioned on this website... that I had recently interviewed Dr. Kit Green and would be publishing a full transcript of that interview. I’ve just communicated with Dr. Green about this, and can now say that he and I both misunderstood each other.

First, I will emphasize that there will be at the very least a statement, most likely in article form, possibly jointly written by the two of us, or possibly by me alone. But Dr. Green emphasized that he did not intend for our recent interview to be published in transcript form in any manner.

That isn’t what I had thought. My understanding had been only that he did not want the interview to be replayed in audio format, but that text would be fine. I was wrong about this; Dr. Green considers our recent interview to have been a warm-up, so to speak, in preparation for a more in-depth interview that we will do later this summer.

I do wish I hadn’t made the statement that I did, but did so because I believed he and I were on the same page with all this. Chalk this one up to miscommunication....

One thing that I think is very important, and I don’t think Dr. Green would object to me saying at this time is that he “absolutely” confirms the authenticity of the eleven-page “alien autopsy” email thread that was leaked in June.....

Give it a little time. He and I will be getting together for another interview and I believe the result will be worth the wait.

Source

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well MM what can one say. I'm at a loss for words!! One cant dream this silly nonsense up!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

What i would add to the above from MM is the following from Dolan's website:

One thing that I think is very important, and I don’t think Dr. Green would object to me saying at this time is that he “absolutely” confirms the authenticity of the eleven-page “alien autopsy” email thread that was leaked in June. Much of our conversation centered over the information contained within that email. The other fact of note at the present time is that he emphatically does not believe the being in the Santilli film is an alien. He was quite definite on this.

If they were looking to create more sensationalism and string this out for the sake of it / to get more people interest i don't think Dolan would have given that last line, seeing as he didn't need to.

I give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

We are required to pay a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year. Under a Licensing Agreement, we are required to pay royalty payments to Tom DeLonge, Mr. Handsome, LLC, and Good In Bed Music, ASCAP (see “Intellectual Property”, “Liquidity and Capital Resources”, and “Interest of Management and Others in Certain Transactions”). If total royalty payments in any given calendar year are less than $100,000, we have agreed to pay any shortfall such that the annual minimum royalty paid under the Licensing Agreement will be $100,000. This means that we will have to pay this amount even when we have limited revenues, and this could materially reduce our earnings in any year. Failure to pay the minimum royalty guarantee could lead to termination of the Licensing Agreement, and termination of the Licensing Agreement could result in legal and financial harm to the company

SEC

Maybe he might give a few dollars to Lue so he mow his garden!

Ahh I see you posted this back in 2018 Jan MM..!!

Who says there ain't money in ufology huh!

edit on p57338192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p59335192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

That statement along validates you are simply choosing to dismiss the information being presented simply because you don't like the person delivering it. We both agree TDL is douchey and has a likability problem but his shortcomings as a "story teller" do not negate all of the evidence that has been put forward. I will agree that some information that has been "released" by TTSA has some haze around it but the more relevant information in no way has been debunked by any of the anti-TTSA crowd here.

Likability has Nothing to do with it.

Most of the people here are serious researchers and don’t give much of a damn about personalities. We don’t know these people so why would we judge them seriously in that regard. This is about serious ufological research, not personalities. Their production and presentation are very weak. That's what we're judging

There's an old saying and I live by this:

Ignore my appearance and take what is in my hand

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

DeLonge is barely know this side of the pond. So it's not really anything personal. I couldn't have told you who he was until a couple of years ago. That wasn't because of his musical career.

But the fact that we saw Tom DeLonge taken along to a meeting with "Current AATIP" insiders says it all really. Would you really take along this dude to such a meeting. What could be discussed that isn't publicly known?

As we know Zondo maintains he retains his top secret clearances. Maybe he does? Others have backed that up in the thread.

But I think there is a difference between holding "top secret clearances" and them being "active".

How long does my clearance last when I leave the military?

Clearance becomes inactive once your service ends.
Clearance can be re-activated for up to 24 months as long as your re-evaluation period hasn't passed.

www.military.com...

I would be surprised it Tom holds any clearance at all.

But then again if he does I would find that even more interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I would be surprised it Tom holds any clearance at all.
But then again if he does I would find that even more interesting.

I give it more chance of 500,000 people successfully storming A51, finding BL's 9 saucers and 500lb's of element 115 than TDL holding any security clearances.

That whole section in the last episode was nothing more than dramatization imo as prep for S2.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So Kit Green basically neutralizes Dolan for the rest of the summer.

This is what happens when you get too close to your sources.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
So Kit Green basically neutralizes Dolan for the rest of the summer.

This is what happens when you get too close to your sources.

Not only that. Those types are trained to psychologically manipulate people and they know how to do it well...

Ufology is a field pregnant with vulnerable people. For him and others, this is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join