It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another posted and deleted Twitter thread from Tommy Twoface, collected here by one of his loyal stenographers The Silva Surfer:

silvarecord.com...

Not much new but posting it here for posterity.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Another posted and deleted Twitter thread from Tommy Twoface, collected here by one of his loyal stenographers The Silva Surfer:

silvarecord.com...

What's wrong with the logic Delonge uses in his Twitter post?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I keep expecting Richard Hoagland and Dr Ed Dames to join Tom, Zondo and Knapp to flesh out the TTSA with their expertise on all things UFO and Satan. With Noory to keep everything logical and not spin out of control.

edit on 12-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Read before you respond. Who questioned Tom's logic?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Read before you respond. Who questioned Tom's logic?

I read the post. You referred to him as "Tommy Twoface" so it was your statement that led me to believe you thought his post was irrational or lacked logic. I know what a two faced person is but his post was regarding some pretty basic topics that have been long discussed here for years before even Delonge showed up.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Newsflash:

Final tally: $1.2542 trillion

So, our final annual tally for war, preparations for war, and the impact of war comes to more than $1.25 trillion -- more than double the Pentagon’s base budget. If the average taxpayer were aware that this amount was being spent in the name of national defense -- with much of it wasted, misguided, or simply counterproductive -- it might be far harder for the national security state to consume ever-growing sums with minimal public pushback. For now, however, the gravy train is running full speed ahead and its main beneficiaries -- Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and their cohorts -- are laughing all the way to the bank.

Tomgram: Hartung and Smithberger, A Dollar-by-Dollar Tour of the National Security State

However. It might have been better to call this show "unclassified" in order to circumvent viewer expectations for a more detailed analysis of the UFO topic in general.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

A two-face is someone who, say, posts things on social media and then deletes them minutes later. Would you think I was being genuine if I got into a discussion with you here and then went back and deleted my posts while you were writing a response?

A two-face is someone who consistently promises more than he delivers, exaggerates, distorts facts, baits people with outrageous claims and then pretends it never happens.

A two-face goes on paranormal talk shows saying he has inside information about captured alien bodies, genetic manipulation of the human race by alien demigods, interdimensional entities who run away when you mention Jesus and then produces a TV show that says people have seen weird lights in the sky and we need to launch a major investigation to see what they are because no one knows.

A two-face says he is out to expose 70 years of government lies about UFOs while privately writing in emails that his main objective is to make young people trust the government and the military.

edit on 13-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

After his successful film “The Hurt Lockyer” starring himself, Jeremy turns down lucrative advertising deals with Gillette to make another movie about himself joining the Taliban.

LOL

The narcissism that drives this bloke is piercing.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

silvarecord.com...

Removing a tweet here and there over the years I guess might be kinda normal, but the amount of times he has done this is bizarre.
Manic behavior.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

silvarecord.com...

Removing a tweet here and there over the years I guess might be kinda normal, but the amount of times he has done this is bizarre.
Manic behavior.

He hadn't finished either, there was more to come after the 7th tweet.

Begs the question what else was he going to say?

And who told him to stop and delete it?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
For those wondering what TDL was tweeting;

Essentially he is saying the last tweet that TTSA is a national security consultation agency!?

Which considering how "annoyed" and the hostile threats Mr Lue "government contractor" Elizondo supposedly got from the Pentagon, seems kind of odd.

Why do they use such odd language "briefing", anyway got to go and give a "briefing" with Mrs Pigsy about what we are having for dinner...

Seriously...

edit on p241153192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p261153192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

A two-face is someone who, say, posts things on social media and then deletes them minutes later. Would you think I was being genuine if I got into a discussion with you here and then went back and deleted my posts while you were writing a response?

A two-face is someone who consistently promises more than he delivers, exaggerates, distorts facts, baits people with outrageous claims and then pretends it never happens.

A two-face goes on paranormal talk shows saying he has inside information about captured alien bodies, genetic manipulation of the human race by alien demigods, inter dimensional entities who run away when you mention Jesus and then produces a TV show that says people have seen weird lights in the sky and we need to launch a major investigation to see what they are because no one knows.

A two-face says he is out to expose 70 years of government lies about UFOs while privately writing in emails that his main objective is to make young people trust the government and the military.

Well you got the 2nd one right that's for sure but that's who Delonge has always been. Why he deleted the Tweet, who knows. Perhaps it's part of his self indulgent belief that if he deletes something it actually gets more attention than simply leaving something up. Maybe he thinks it makes it seem like he offered up a philosophical intel drop and had to quickly erase it. Who knows.

I don't like his method of information delivery and just like the rest of us who lie on average 15 times a day he is most likely prone to hyperbole even more so because he is in the game of self promotion.

Doesn't mean I like it but as I have said in many, many posts regardless of how you, I, or anyone personally feels about people like Delonge, Zondo, etc, etc, it does not negate the information being disseminated.

Which leads me all the way back to my original questions to you when I asked what about Delonge's now deleted Tweet seemed illogical. I inferred (perhaps incorrectly) you tended to disbelieve anything from Delonge because you have a personal dislike for him. Even though I personally don't care for him I still found his now deleted Tweet to be relevant to many topics we've discussed on ATS for more than a decade.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So the bottom line Delonge removed tweets.

Thank the lord I dont check twitter too much. It could send a person pyscho.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yes, exactly. That's why I said in my original post that there was nothing new here but I was posting it for posterity.

There is nothing new in what he is saying. Things are tied up in classified programs that even the president and congress don't have access to. These were decisions made after WWII when the world saw how close to catastrophe mankind could come.

Some of his other points are odd to say the least. It is not necessarily bad that a president is not a dictator and is restrained by congress and the courts. That's basic separation of powers.

And when he rails against the "elite" does he include Mellon Bank family heirs, lifelong high ranking intelligent agents, pampered pop punk rockers, NSA scientists, former White House chiefs of staff, former Senate Majority Leaders, and billionaire aerospace executives? Or are these examples of the common people... the salt of the earth... Joe Sixpack?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

This is staged, the first post he made was inciting violence against a government agency, if I did that with a voice I'd be tupac'd or Marley'd or Lennon'd
But something is gonna drop
edit on 13-7-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The games continue...

Dr. Green insists that the interview only be released in transcript form and no audio.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

We both agree to dislike his personality. My question to you is do you allow that dislike to automatically discredit any information TTSA may bring to light in the public eye or do you think he (specifically) has a hidden agenda and if so then what is that agenda? Or is he an unwitting fool in someone's agenda?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I think you are, quite literally right. I’d certainly be considering if he is controlled by the “phenomena” if I were Nolan or Dr Green. A low probability, but one that must be considered if you believe Eric Davis’ experiences as SkinWalker Ranch

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I have no idea,what his agenda is. I can't read his mind. He said in the leaked Wikileak emails that his agenda is to get young people to trust the government again. That's a reasonable objective as long as the government is telling the truth. Otherwise it's disturbing.

I do have to wonder who exactly are the people who hold the secrets if his team of ultimate intelligence insiders, banking family heirs, scientists with the longest running security clearances in history, top ranking aerospace execs, presidents, senators and congressmen are not in the know. So this is a secret higher than the highest security clearances in the land? Higher than the Mellons and the Bushes and the Clintons and the very top of Lockheed, Bechtel and Northrop Grumman?

Who exactly are we talking about here?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

MMMM. Why only transcript form???? Thats odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join