It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think TTSA should sponsor a cruise to nowhere.

I think we all just took it!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
a reply to: mirageman

Didn’t he have allegations of err...hot tub and ribs misadventures with lonely house wives at conventions or something?

What's wrong with that? Honest question.

In a nutshell: Kompromat and control files. Redfern references a swinging contactee in Aus who was suspected of connections to Soviet intelligence. I would not be surprised if this stuff has continued to the present day, played by both sides of the Great UFO Carnival carnival game.

Step right up and win a crashed saucer.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has anyone had the chance to read The UFO People yet? Is it part of The American Cosmic push?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What's wrong with that? Honest question.

In a nutshell: Kompromat and control files. Redfern references a swinging contactee in Aus who was suspected of connections to Soviet intelligence. I would not be surprised if this stuff has continued to the present day, played by both sides of the Great UFO Carnival carnival game.

Step right up and win a crashed saucer.

I don't think we (ppl interested in UFO phenomena) are that important.

There are people in the CIA, FBI, NSA, WH, NASA, USSS, Fortune 500 companies, research labs, UN, GreenPeace and the catholic church having affairs, flings and sex romps as we speak. Why the soviets, Mossad or the MJ12 would set a honey trap for Richard Dolan to compromise him to, yes to what exactly? To continue doing what he's been doing for the last twenty years? How does the kompromat work btw when the average joe on the internets knows about it?
edit on 12-7-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Whilst the discussion has mentioning RMD (Dolan) He will be in my neck of the woods very soon at a conference in Manchester. I have decided to attend and will be able to look him in the eye and ask him any questions that you all may pose. Any suggestions?

BW

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Guest101

I’ve posted many times what you’re saying

That is that TTSA is nothing new and that everything their trying to do has been done, has been said, and that all they can do is do it over.

The only thing interesting about TTSA is the present positive MSM press they garner.

The other ONLY interesting aspect of TTSA was TDLs original intimation that they would DISCLOSE

That clearly hasn’t occurred THEREFORE

I ask publicly

ARE THEY CLAIMING THAT THEIR DISCLOSURE IS SIMPLY THAT UFOS ARE A THREAT

If that is their agenda they are doing a terrible job: The cases presented so far do not support this at all.

(Well … TTSA did have the opportunity and capability to hurt the image of ufology in general, so maybe they are the threat?)

But even if there is a threat, our ultimate weapon is already waiting for them (patent pending):

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Meet the new threat, same as the old threat.

Slouching down to Bethlehem to be born.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What was the "different conversation" Zondo claimed we'd now be having this time last year?

It seems to me that everything has flatlined after the TV series ending. An ending that was obviously contrived to make it look like Zondo & Tom's secret meeting with Camo Dude and two MIBs achieved a revision in US Navy reporting policies on UFOs. We know it was secret because the cameraman had to film from behind a plant pot.

Why would anyone send Tom to such a meeting. That's if it really ever happened? You've got Chris Mellon who holds way more gravitas surely? Even Jim Semivan would have more weight. I know the guy never speaks or appears in public. But what was Tom doing there? The only conclusion is that it was another contrived moment for the cameras.

What is this different conversation we are supposed to be having?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Beardyweirdy

Yep ask him how he and Tracy would react to being called the "John and Yoko" of ufology?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What was the "different conversation" Zondo claimed we'd now be having this time last year?

That we would now be asking "Are Dolan and Tracy the "John and Yoko" of ufology?"

What is this different conversation we are supposed to be having?

We're not supposed to be questioning what's presented to us. We take it all as fact because TDL said it. Because Lue said it. No no no, we can't question anything, these are the new messiahs of ufology.

No, we're supposed to be talking about the clear and present danger & imminent threat posed from these incidents that happened as recently as 2004 or 1980. These are happening now.

We're supposed to be talking about "what's been done to combat these things?"

We're supposed to be talking about "do we need to increase military budgets?"

We're supposed to be talking about "where can i get me some of those TTSA shares?"

and, most importantly,

We're supposed to be talking about "when does season 2 start?"

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

So when does it start then?

I hope it's more exciting than the 6 episode's we just watched!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

as soon as they've sold:

6,000,000 shares of Class A Common Stock

ETA: and i've just worked out why. Yes, it all makes sense now.

Lue has gone all Prima Donna and refused to work again until they buy him a whole closet full of new Black-Tees and caps
They need to sell all the 6m stock to pay for them.

edit on 12 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The US Defence Budget was almost $650bn last year. Which is more than the next 10 biggest spending nations.

If you also account for the fact that the majority of these nations are also US allies then the total defence spend is something like $1100bn (US & Allies) vs $250bn (Potential Adversaries). It's a huge gap.

Maybe the US military just pay way over the odds for tic-tacs?

Joking apart.

In 2016 there was a directive to cut the Pentagon's own HQ budget. Which perhaps explains Zondo's "deferred" retirement and his jumping on the TTSA bus.

The Pentagon is cutting 25 percent from its headquarters staff by 2020. Despite objections by DoD, the 2017 defense authorization bill makes future cuts to headquarters staff and puts ceilings on the number of people the department can have on its headquarters payroll. A handful of critics think DoD’s staff has expanded far beyond its need.....

...President Barack Obama signed the annual defense authorization act into law on Friday, authorizing up to $40,000 in incentive pay for workers opting for early retirement.
Source

However there is a great reluctance from politicians to support cuts in military spending where it affects jobs. It seems that US spending will approach $750bn next year!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Not until next year and then we will be having a very different conversation....

After remote viewing one of my crystal balls this is what the different conversation this time next year could look like....

Tom gets his own chat show where he interviews vintage celebrities.
His catchphrase will be “I’m not saying Alan. But it’s Alan”......

Zondo's acting skills are rewarded and he goes on to star in a movie about a former Afghan war veteran. He returns home as a recovering teetotaller. Zondo is then nominated for numerous awards by his product placement sponsors.

Chris decides that if his silent partner won’t appear on TV and won’t speak publicly then he’ll give him a helping hand. Literally! He enters America’s Got Talent as a ventriloquist with his dummy “Jim” and his right hand well placed.

The Young Guns have by now all been fired. UFOJesus has been abducted and crucified on a cross shaped UFO. Only to be reincarnated with his new Youtube channel Ghost Disclosure World.

After his successful film “The Hurt Lockyer” starring himself, Jeremy turns down lucrative advertising deals with Gillette to make another movie about himself joining the Taliban.

In the last episode budding sci-fi writers Big Eric and Hal host their own version of the Oscars down in Austin, Texas where the actor playing Zondo wins a well deserved award.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That is quite a yarn you are telling there...
It's sad that what TTSA does next will probably be as fanciful as your story!

Gotta give you much Kudos for the above though!!!

btw, I'm particularly looking forward to Alan Alda's appearance on Ancient Alans coming soon to the Mistory Channel
edit on 12 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

there are literally.....no words

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Beardyweirdy

I was all geared up to go to Manchester this weekend to see the Dolans et al but also David Lynch and Twin Peak’s Chrysta Bell as they’re curating evenings at the Manchester International Festival. If anyone has read the recent Mark Frost Twin Peaks books then you’ll know that this combination would be fascinating crossover in relation to Project Blue Book.

Alas the family finance gods smote my advances north.

Being an artist, philosopher and more right-brain focused, I would have liked to hear Tracey Dolan speak about the hemispherical training one can have.
Has anyone in this thread actually tried remote viewing, as a test to yourself? You may get surprising results. You’ll never know until you try. The universe is very strange and malleable but it can give you concrete - and verifiable - answers.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

New merc incoming

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Good grief MM, talk about hillarious!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Brilliant take-down by our thread host Mirageman.

originally posted by: firesnake
Has anyone in this thread actually tried remote viewing, as a test to yourself? You may get surprising results. You’ll never know until you try. The universe is very strange and malleable but it can give you concrete - and verifiable - answers.

Hi firesnake. When RV was a Big Thing in the 90s, after reading Jim Schnabel's superb and witty 1997 book of the same name, a friend of mine (who borrowed the book from me) decided to dabble, even going so far as joining an RV group in London (can't remember names and addresses) for some proper training and mixing with similar folk. I didn't want to touch it with a barge-pole, but my mate took the plunge for all the wrong and stupid motivations - to Make Money from gambling by using RV as a predictive tool. What an idiot.

Unsurprisingly, such motivations didn't work for the him, but since leaving the group not long after, he soon felt that he was being "psychically attacked" by persons unknown, possibly by the group itself, or so he thought. Personally, I think he basically lost his marbles to some extent, ravaged by a severe paranoia due to going in too deep, but also due to concurrent personal problems that just made matters worse. It affected him for years, and to this day he still regrets it.

The moral of the story is that RV is not a thing that should be taken lightly - irrespective of whether it works or not (and I have no firm conclusions), an individual should be of strong character, of sound mind and personal circumstances, plus they should harbour a proper purpose before even contemplating taking the plunge.

IMO anyway. By the way, I love a bit of Lynch myself!

edit on 12-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join