It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Are you a "fighter pilot" or a "video game programmer" if your neither, then you are as well qualified as the rest of us to comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
NO DISCLOSURE>>>>>>>
Very disappointing.....

Nope but maybe aliens

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Trump just pissed all over Disclosure.

I'm afraid to even check Twitter. Are people jumping off roofs?

edit on 5-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Are you a "fighter pilot" or a "video game programmer" if your neither, then you are as well qualified as the rest of us to comment.

LOL...whatever. By your logic I don't need to be either and yet I would still be "qualified". Hey...let me know your jobs and the companies you work for. I'm sure they will be relieve to hear they no longer need to seek specific work qualifications or competencies for the various positions they hire people for. They can just hire anyone with a pulse and they will be fine. LOL.

On your next commercial flight be sure to let the pilot know the baggage handler is just as "qualified" as the pilot because, hey...he (the baggage handler) might have an opinion on how to fly a Boeing 737 and by gosh we should give his opinion the same if not more weight than the trained and certified Boeing 737 pilot! LOL.

I love you guys logic. This is fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

nope. I don't listen to that Jazzercising Ufotainer since she was one of two people who threatened to out Isaac Koi's identity and called him useless to UFOology.
Subsequently we lost his in depth UFOlogy research here for a couple of years.

Skinwalker is no more weird than a bunch of other spooky places around the states (imo). Go the The Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum and then camp in the Appalachia between there, Point Pleasant (mothman) and Flatwoods and you'll see some weird shizz

edit on 5-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I love you guys logic. This is fun.

Seeing the same post five times is not fun. It's obnoxious.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Trump just pissed all over Disclosure.

I'm afraid to even check Twitter. Are people jumping off roofs?

LOL
No...maybe tonight's last episode of unidentified will deliver.....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hurray for you, what's in the videos again? Ahh yes a blurry thing, a rotating blurry thing no less.

I mean considering the extreme threat that these blurry things pose, I honestly hope I never come across many blurry things in real life.

Have a great day

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Can you hear that sound?
Listen carefully!!

It's the sound of the single tear trickling down Big Beautiful Lues Face...

Not only did Mad Dog ignore him, now his own president has...

Better get building that anti gravity ship and fast!

edit on p12838192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Get your popcorn celly…this is the grand finale!

Disclosure or bust

whats all this shot in the head talk bt zondo...?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't know...
We will find out....
I don't have high expectations for this episode

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Interesting series.

Check your messages.

STM

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Zapped by a laser....oh my god...this is not a good look for TTSA....
Its soo bad..

TTSA screwed up BIG TIME!!!
EPISODE 6 was horrible!!! The Italian crap should not have been included!!!

edit on 5-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.ufojoe.net...

Roswell and 1952 Washington DC photos?! LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

As you see here, the CIA establishes what they referred to as The Weird Desk. Developing and researching technologies such as psychotronic weaponry and using psychics (remote viewers ~Joe) to collect military intelligence.

Vardruccio got the crazy eyes, no? Lue won't confirm or deny to the Italians whether we've attempted "contact." Puthoff and his Rv'ers mind-melding with Aliens don't count Lue! A couple of them were taken control of by ancient space entities during those days. An interesting story in itself.

Vardruccio suggests taking them out with depleted uranium. Good call guys.

I'm halfway through...yeah it's lame so far. First few episodes pretty good. Since then Hangar 18.
edit on 5-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Please dish on said ancient space entities.

Do the Italians really call for throwing DU at them?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The Italians really did suggest taking "them" out with depleted uranium because, you know, they're a THREAT!!

I'll look for some of the better cases with the RV'ers but here's a bit. More than one of them ended up with psychological issues/breakdowns and not just at Monroe.

Down at Monroe, on the Gateway Course, Ed Dames and his fellow trainees heard the stories about McMoneagle's OBE's---plus some stranger ones.

One time, for example, Bob Monroe had given Joe McMoneagle a target to remote-view, and McMoneagle had described an evolution-promoting energy being who had somehow come to Earth many years ago…

Another less well-known entity, "Miranon," from somewhere else in space and time, seemed actually to possess Bob Monroe one day in the early 80's, speaking through him like a spirit through a medium. In effect, Monroe's OBE session had turned into a "channeling" session…

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies

October 1983 (training target) -- Targeting cue: geographic coordinates of Clearwater Lake, Missouri and the date March 27, 1973.  Remote viewer, Joe McMoneagle, described the following:

Just see a white streak of light across my northwest.  See some others, three or four.  Seems to go to the ground and stop.  Slits blinking, looks like an explosion, some kind of violent explosion, but it's a strange from.  It folds in instead of out.  Getting like a strange ... a, wait a minute ... like an abnormal energy source of some kind.  It folds in instead of out, like dematerializing. 

See another streak going away to the mountain, turning sharp right, heading south, southwest.  See two others, now they're just lights, like cones hovering.  Ah, wait a minute, I'm having trouble ... I keep trying to get close and I can't; it's something strange about time, different time formats.  I don't understand.  Wait a minute.  The light is hollow, like reflection.  See multiple figure eights tied together.  I'm getting really confused. A place is right date but lights are wrong date.  It's like one's not, not a real participant in reality. 

I'm turning a light into a large disk or oblong ... it's changing shape. 

Joe went on to describe a powerful encounter with a being and became somewhat disoriented.

www.monroeinstitute.org...

...During these sessions Skip and Bob were able to monitor physiological changes from electrodes placed on Joe's fingers.  During one of audit sessions, Skip decided to use geographic coordinates of some unusual formations, possibly artificial structures, on the planet Mars.  Dr. Puthoff from SRI in Menlo Park had provided him with these coordinates some years earlier and he had been waiting for an opportunity to use them. 

Joe reclined with headphones in a soundproofed, darkened room in the lab at The Monroe Institute and Bob Monroe and Skip Atwater sat in the adjacent control room.

..Bob adjusted Joe's audio patterns. Joe seemed very deep (slowed respiration; slurred speech; incomplete sentences) -- a good sign.  He usually did well when he really got into the process.  When he began to describe an arid climate in some distant place, Skip knew he was probably on target. 

Skip reviewed the list of Martian coordinates provided by Dr. Puthoff and directed Joe to "move" in time to the period designated in the sealed envelope, then from his present locale (so to speak) to the next set of coordinates on the list.

...Perceiving the time period one million years BC Joe reported the "aftereffect of a major geologic problem." 

When asked to move to a time before the geologic problem (perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years) he reported a "total difference" in the terrain.  He also found a "shadow" of "very large" people.  Joe went on to explain that by "shadow" he meant that they weren't there anymore.  Once again I asked Joe to move, to remote view, back in time-to the period when the people were still there (again, perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years).  Joe described "very large people" who were "wearing very strange clothes" and much more about what happened to them.  

As it turned out Joe described eight different coordinate-designated locations on Mars.

...At one point Joe was in telepathic contact with one of the Martians.  During this deep-contact period Joe's skin-potential voltage (measured from finger electrodes) reversed polarity-crossing the zero or null point-indicating a discrete shift in perception.

After the session Bob and Skip debriefed Joe before revealing the contents of the sealed envelope.  Joe reiterated his feeling of having been "a long way off" and that this session was very different than his previous remote-viewing experiences.  Joe did a great job during this audit session.

The importance of this remote viewing for Joe McMoneagle (and the rest of us) extends far beyond the implications it may have for the exploration of the planet Mars in the 21st Century. Joe was able to extend his consciousness across millions of miles and millions of years (in terms of space/time reality).

This must have had a tremendous impact on Joe's concept of self.  He not only experienced his consciousness extending beyond the confines of his physical body, but also reaching across our solar system, spanning millennia, and bonding (telepathically?) with another being.  If this is an example of what we as human beings are capable of, then just who are we?

www.monroeinstitute.org...

Atwater became a regular visitor to the institute, as did Joe McMoneagle, and Colonel John Alexander…Students in the main course, Gateway Voyage, would lie in small, darkened cubicles--"Controlled Holistic Environmental Chambers"--for several hours a day, for five days straight.

They lay semi- or completely naked, under blankets, listening to Hemi-Sync tapes and experiencing weird visual phenomena, or disembodied voices, or vivd memory flashbacks, or full-blown OBE's...

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies

A reporter for The Hook, weekly newspaper for Charlottesville, Virginia, who visited The Monroe Institute said, "...with a few exceptions, the only 'normal' people with whom I could fully identify were the trainers, who seemed remarkably well-grounded for people whose day-to-day experiences include astral projection and disembodied spirits".

The reporter also concluded that "there is something significant being developed at the Institute. Whether it's just a brilliant guided meditation (complete with trance-inducing stereoscopic sound) or a doorway to a world of spirit entities, I cannot say".

en.wikipedia.org...

They try to downplay how much time and effort they actually spent remote viewing Mars and Aliens, etc. It was an obsession! Sorry about the Monroe Institute links being dead...once folk started hitting them they either moved or disappeared them.
edit on 5-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It wasn’t bad. They patted each other on the back claiming they got the navy to report ufo events.

The Italian job was bad because they gave them nothing and the Italians at least gave them something.

From here there’s nowhere for them to go. What can they report on next?

edit on 5-7-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

10-yrs ago I would've been excited as Cellty. Well maybe not that excited but excited. There have been times while watching this that--for a moment--I wanna believe and join Lue and Tom in the bro hug they gave each other near the end. I like Steve Justice a lot---he's very avuncular and cool. He sells it better than any of them.

But for me I keep coming back to a conclusion that brings it into focus: That there's no way Lue and team are doing this outside the system. It has official approval but we're being sold that these guys are bucking the system and forcing disclosure on primetime TV.

Lue meeting with the three anonymous folk still officially working on UAP programs adds another layer to no freaking way this ain't a government operation or heads would roll. The unprecedented MSM onslaught only strengthens the argument.

Back to the show itself: Still no speaking Puthoff but they did reference the exotic weird science white papers. They even went the famous Regan speech on us.

From here there’s nowhere for them to go. What can they report on next?

Was it confirmed there's a second season in progress?

edit on 6-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Looks like I have been kicked out of the TTSA FAN CLUB ...

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join