It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: Guest101

People continually miss the simple fact that if the rotation of the object was being caused by the rotating gimbal then the entire background (clouds) would have to EQUALLY rotate the same number of degrees.

No, that is not correct.
You can do the experiment yourself: Point your phone camera to a bright light source, bright enough to cause glare.
Now rotate your phone. You’ll see that the scene does not rotate with it (the world stays where it is), but the glare

Ummm....did you bother to view your video once you saved it? The entire image (background especially) will rotate according to how much you rotated during filming.

Not if you use a second camera behind your phone which is actually doing the recording.

Your rotating phone is supposed to mimic the optics in the gimbal, not the ATFLIR display recording.
In between the gimbal optics and the display, additional optical elements correct for image rotations and shifts caused by the gimbal movement to present a stable image on the ATFLIR display. That is why you do not see the image itself moving or rotating – these movements are all compensated. Since the glare rotates relative to the image, this is the only rotation you see.

You're literally making this up as you go. I can keep poking holes in your attempt to deflect from the fact you are wrong. I'll go as long as you want to.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well its over to TTSA now...

Disclosure is immenient apparently...
Bring it hard or go home..

I predict a damp squib...UNTIL NEXT SEASON!

since when has ufology been like game Of Thrones, it's a joke

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: mirageman

It's ironic how you guys keep proving my argument and you don't even realize it.

The fact West has to go through a ridiculously long attempt to prove his incorrect assumption versus Fravor's 2 second look at the video proves the value of 18 years and 3,000 plus hours in a fighter jet cockpit.

Fravor knows instantly it's not another fighter jet. Do you not understand how 18 years and 3,000 + hours as a veteran fighter pilot translates to the process of elimination regarding what the object isn't?

What is ironic is your naive belief into every single word uttered by Fravor.

Fravor does not provide any proof for his claim. But yeah he is a fighter pilot. And we all know fighters pilots are never wrong, they never lie, neither do they have to back up any of their tales with evidence, because they are pilots. ROFL

In contrast to that, Mike West actually presents his reasoning in great detail so that anyone can follow it. And in contrast to Fravor, you don't have to believe Mike West. Mike West the person does not matter. His analysis of the video is what matters. You can look at it, understand and acknowledge it. Or you can ignore it, call him an idiot and keep cheerleading for Fravor the pilot.

To me you are the typical UFO believer. You don't care about the actual events, you don't care about data analysis. All you want is a fantastic story to believe in. To reinforce your belief you will always ennoble the story teller, as you are doing here with Fravor. And you will attack anyone questioning the story.

It is always the same pattern with you guys.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You are not allowed you say.

Eyes rolling again.

Lol I am serious... I was penalized by last time I did this... for those who were on this site earlier this morning they know what happened. I am not allowed to comment so I will leave the subject alone until after the interview.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Hi 1point92au,
You seem like a pretty intelligent individual. Dude you are putting way too much energy into this....

Its not worth it.

You raised improtant points here:

Why has the US government in the past 2 years allowed the mainstream media to report on this topic (UAPs) during prime time viewing hours on every major mainstream media outlet? Why are there former high level government officials affiliated with TTSA? Why has the DoD allowed the release of the 3 primary videos which have spurred this renewed topic? Why did the US government make public announcements regarding new UAP identification process and procedures for military personnel?

This is where you should focus your intellectual resources.
Also forget about what everyone said...I know for a fact that Dave Fravor is thee most credible eyewitness of the UAP/UFO.
This is a fact...don't argue this point with anyone.
edit on 5-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Suppose they just gave Fravor some cash...?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

a reply to: mirageman

It's ironic how you guys keep proving my argument and you don't even realize it.

The fact West has to go through a ridiculously long attempt to prove his incorrect assumption versus Fravor's 2 second look at the video proves the value of 18 years and 3,000 plus hours in a fighter jet cockpit.

Fravor knows instantly it's not another fighter jet. Do you not understand how 18 years and 3,000 + hours as a veteran fighter pilot translates to the process of elimination regarding what the object isn't?

What is ironic is your naive belief into every single word uttered by Fravor.

Fravor does not provide any proof for his claim. But yeah he is a fighter pilot. And we all know fighters pilots are never wrong, they never lie, neither do they have to back up any of their tales with evidence, because they are pilots. ROFL

In contrast to that, Mike West actually presents his reasoning in great detail so that anyone can follow it. And in contrast to Fravor, you don't have to believe Mike West. Mike West the person does not matter. His analysis of the video is what matters. You can look at it, understand and acknowledge it. Or you can ignore it, call him an idiot and keep cheerleading for Fravor the pilot.

To me you are the typical UFO believer. You don't care about the actual events, you don't care about data analysis. All you want is a fantastic story to believe in. To reinforce your belief you will always ennoble the story teller, as you are doing here with Fravor. And you will attack anyone questioning the story.

It is always the same pattern with you guys.

Like I said to another poster let's use YOUR logic as a thought experiment.

Let's say you need a video game developed and your only choice for a developer was either West or Fravor then by YOUR logic Fravor is just as credible / qualified to develop said video game. Even though Fravor has ZERO video game development experience. You see how this works? Get the error in your reasoning now? LOL.

LOL...you guys are a joke in how you attempt to rationalize something.

I get that you don't like Fravor but therein lies your first error in using logic. You let emotion get in the way. I don't particularly like Fravor because he's a cocky as hell fighter pilot and those types I tend to find annoying. But guess what? That doesn't negate his 18 years of fighter jet experience or the fact he can look at a video clip and in 2 seconds rule out it being another fighter jet. You know why? Because he has 18 year and 3,000+ hours in a fighter jet cockpit and West has zero experience.

But hey man....tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel superior.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

How many accounts are you logged in under right now?

You're Guest 101 and ManyMasks.

Good thinking. I'm reminded of a extremely persistent guy who had many accounts made ahead of time. Every time he burned one, he'd go grab one that had sat dormant for, say, two years and then explode back on the scene spamming the same point over and over and over.

I don't believe that about ManyMasks though. Not for a minute. Doesn't have those tell-tale signatures.

One last reiterated thought on the Nimitz vid: Fravor saw something but didn't film it. The film we've been shown, we're told, was shot later. That presents problems with taking it at face value from folk who play fast & loose with facts. Maybe it's the same object, maybe not.

edit on 5-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Suppose they just gave Fravor some cash...?

The thought hits that a counter-intelligence position with a mission comes with a check. Doing it for old Uncle Sam and all. He is in the company of folk known for that type of thing and official retirement looms after all.

Fravor seems like a patriotic guy that likes excitement. Just one theory amongst a multitude of possibles at this point.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You let emotion get in the way.

Really?

Let's say you need a video game developed and your only choice for a developer was either West or Fravor then by YOUR logic Fravor is just as credible / qualified to develop said video game. Even though Fravor has ZERO video game development experience. You see how this works? Get the error in your reasoning now? LOL.

Here's your error. This really isn't an either or choice.

Both guys input can and should be considered. But you think only Fravor's should be as per the post above.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Lol I am serious... I was penalized by last time I did this... for those who were on this site earlier this morning they know what happened. I am not allowed to comment so I will leave the subject alone until after the interview.

Yep. Even I will back you up on that one.

Best say no more though.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The countdown is on!!!

When will we find out the truth that has been hidden all along? Is it today, is it tomorrow?

Of course it isnt, but if anyone wanted to do a case study of the insertion of social memes, how and why people believe things, this thread over the course of the last few weeks would be a fantastic place to start. Hell, get someone interested in Neuroscience on the job!

Funny how so many have only suddenly appeared recently, particularly when there is an agenda to push?

If you wanted to be truly influential, you would build up credibility over a long period of time and gain people's respect, only then would that allow you to actually change people's opinion.

But the slow burn approach doesn't work for the cockwombles it seems..theres a time-limit in play here, we have all the time in the world. When the cultish bull# doesn't deliver, which I'm pretty sure it won't, what then?

Divide and conquer? yeah that didn't work either...it's like selling ice cream to Eskimos, no sale!

Any young guns in here, feel free to PM me in a few years, I'll be here, I'm pretty confident you won't be.

Tell Sleepy and Doorbell Pigsy said Hi!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You are jumping the gun..no pun intended.
The interview is not over yet...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Ha. Exactly. And here's a vintage Tom Tweet to make you chuckle:

Oh, yeah! Imagine!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Attempting to hide in plain sight hasn't worked out that well for Great Uncle Bulgaria has it, in fact, I would say it's rather purposeful on your part, that for me, makes you more interesting than the usual Wombles we have on here.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am not sure how to respond to that comment. I am looking forward to your comments after Trump makes his statement and after the last episode of unidentified. I am honestly just another random internet dude.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You let emotion get in the way.

Really?

Here's your error. This really isn't an either or choice.

Both guys input can and should be considered. But you think only Fravor's should be as per the post above.

I know you don't really believe your own BS. You're only stating this so as not to lose an argument. Let's continue your logic here in another thought experiment.

To be clear your argument is that when presented with a problem to solve that regardless of the people involved their "input" should be considered both equally.

You need a doctor to perform surgery on you. Your choice is a trained doctor or a giraffe. By your logic the giraffe has just as much credibility and capability as the trained doctor. Meaning that simply because another person offers an opinion on something then REGARDLESS of their qualifications or experience their input/opinion should carry just as much or more weight than an individual who actually has the experience and qualifications.

I can keep punching holes in your fallacy logic for as long as you want to continue.

The center point of the debate here is identifying an a flying object in a video.

You have a video game developer with zero experience as a fighter pilot who has never sat a single second in a fighter jet versus an 18 year 3,000 + hours fighter jet veteran who has every bit the qualification and experience to determine what the object ISN'T.

And you want to continue to argue your point because of ego. So I use YOUR logic and give you ridiculous scenarios and you still want to try to shift the fundamental focus of the argument.

Let's keep going with your logic. I suppose if your car breaks down next week you will take it to an ice cream manufacturer who has an opinion on what's wrong instead of a trained mechanic.

You've lost this one man. Move on.

One more time for posterity:

What a video game developer looks at all day:

What a veteran fighter jet pilot looks at all day:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Is the interview over yet?

I felt a disturbance in the farce.

Also, can anyone tell me what a fighter pilot looks at all day?

edit on 5-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Is the interview over yet?

I felt a disturbance in the farce.

Nope Trump is rambling on and on.......

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anyone hear Erika Luke's radio show today? Apparently she interviewed a former Skinwalker Ranch security guard

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join