It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thanks Diaspar!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Mick West's latest conclusions about the Gimbal video after downloading a higher quality version from the NYT's. I couldn't see it posted in thread.

Higher quality footage from the New York Times helps demonstrate that the Gimbal UFO is not actually rotating, and that it's not actually a flying saucer.
Is the Gimbal UFO actually rotating? It looks like it is, but it also looks like a rotating glare. .... I downloaded it and used it to pull out details in the background that show conclusively that something in the camera system is rotating, and that this rotation exactly matches the rotation of the "UFO". Hence, this proves the rotating flying saucer is just an optically rotating glare off something hot, like a jet engine.

Mick West is an absolute idiot who has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. If we want to learn how to program video games then Mick's our man. If anyone wants to understand how another fighter jet behaves while "rotating" LOL...then let's hear it directly from an 18 year veteran fighter jet pilot.

The below video is Cmdr Fravor giving the rest of the world a lesson in how fighter aircraft actually fly.

The Gimbal Video IS NOT another airplane as Mick West (video game programmer) likes to claim.

Go to the 17:27 Mark in the video where Fravor talks about the Gimbal video

edit on 3-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on Wed Jul 3 2019 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Always great to see how you promote every opinion there could be in this sillly game ya play don't cha know!

And what a game that is.

Wooter is very busy indeed.

edit on 4-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Maybe what’s more important Is getting people to permanently argue over these obscure videos...
You get your expert; I’ll get mine and we’ll have a permanent fight and the only thing disclosed is permanent conflict.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Mick West's latest conclusions about the Gimbal video after downloading a higher quality version from the NYT's. I couldn't see it posted in thread.

Higher quality footage from the New York Times helps demonstrate that the Gimbal UFO is not actually rotating, and that it's not actually a flying saucer.
Is the Gimbal UFO actually rotating? It looks like it is, but it also looks like a rotating glare. .... I downloaded it and used it to pull out details in the background that show conclusively that something in the camera system is rotating, and that this rotation exactly matches the rotation of the "UFO". Hence, this proves the rotating flying saucer is just an optically rotating glare off something hot, like a jet engine.

Mick West is an absolute idiot who has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. If we want to learn how to program video games then Mick's our man. If anyone wants to understand how another fighter jet behaves while "rotating" LOL...then let's hear it directly from an 18 year veteran fighter jet pilot.

The below video is Cmdr Fravor giving the rest of the world a lesson in how fighter aircraft actually fly.

The Gimbal Video IS NOT another airplane as Mick West (video game programmer) likes to claim.

ROFL

Ad hominem? Is that all you have got? That might impress @celltypespecific. It won't impress anyone capable of critical thinking.

Fravor can talk all he wants. The video does not prove that it is not an aircraft.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Well I on this occasion I will take Fravor's position when belittling others from the Nimitz...

If I wasn't there, it didn't happen - David Fravor

Well "Dave" - I agree...entirely with that sentiment, maybe he should take up life-guarding in his retirement?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I would add that it is entirely feasible that someone who programs video games knows as much as someone who flies military hardware. Pilots train on flight simulators which are in effect video games. The camera footage relies on software to process the data through to the visual displays. Who would know more about the software?

However I generally keep out of the debate about what the videos show. If the best footage they've got is these inconclusive fuzzy low quality clips in infra red then we are no further on than we have been for decades.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Knowledge of flying does not imply knowledge of optics or the skills to mathematically analyse a situation in 3D.

The rebuttal by Fravor completely misses the point that Mick West convincingly made: The 90 degree rotation is an optical artifact. It is an illusion created by the ATFLIR optical system. Mick never claimed the aircraft was flying at a 90 degree angle so the point Fravor makes does not make any sense. It shows that both he and Jeremy did not even try to understand Mick's analysis, which is their loss.

Fravor also conveniently skips the debunking of FLIR1 (conclusion: no sudden acceleration) and Go Fast (conclusion: no high speed). He would be powerless to fight these conclusions since they are mathematically solid and based on the hard data displayed on the ATFLIR screen.

I sometimes long for the ‘ol' days’ where a skeptic got invited in a public debate about UFO’s. Now everybody pulls back in their own Bubble (Bob Bigelow’s Believer Black Budget Bubble) without even trying to understand someone else’s point of view.

Maybe the IC decided to conveniently use DeLonge to flush out this whole bubble together with their best evidence and let them have their own disclosure ice cream party.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Finally had a chance yesterday to listen to this Grant Cameron interview on Jimmy Church about the Admiral Wilson Memo, Alien Autopsy document, etc.

Grant pretty much says that all the major UFO researchers have been compromised because they have been leaked information they were told they can't talk about and because their friendships and relationships with people like Putoff, Davis, Bigelow, John Alexander, etc. means they won't release anything that compromises or burns these sources.

That's why Grant was trying to find someone to leak these latest documents who was not connected in any way to the people named in them. He says his advice to the next generation of researchers is not to get too close to their sources.

This has been true for a while but it's refreshing to hear him express it so directly.

However it is too late because we already know that this next generation is already compromised by leaks and NDAs from TTSA. They have been closely cultivated from the start. In a case of history repeating itself they have been selectively leaked information - sometimes contradictory information - and told they can't talk about it just yet.

It's the reason this thread, where the games get exposed, seems to tick off so many people.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Happy July 4th to all!!!!!

edit on 4-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

ROFL

Ad hominem? Is that all you have got? That might impress @celltypespecific. It won't impress anyone capable of critical thinking.

Fravor can talk all he wants. The video does not prove that it is not an aircraft.

Mick West (and those who believe him) are idiots. If you think that is an ad hominem then you should revisit the definition. An idiot is a stupid person.

I find it ironic you infer you are using critical thinking with regards to what we are discussing. The definition of critical thinking is the objectiveanalysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.

You are taking the uninformed opinion of a video game developer who has never spent a single minute inside the cockpit of a fighter jet and has never had a single sighting of another fighter jet from inside the cockpit of a fighter jet

versus

The opinion of an 18 year actual fighter jet pilot who has logged over 3,000 hours in the cockpit of a fighter jet and seen countless other fighter jets from the cockpit of his own fighter jet.

That is the opposite of critical thinking. Your thinking is subjective because you are emotional about the subject and are not allowing objective analysis. Even the OPs analysis is subjective as it is full of emotion versus objective analysis.

No one likes Tom DeLonge or Jeremy Corbel because they have likability issues. I don't like them as presenters of information but it doesn't mean I'm going to let that cloud my assessment of what is going on.

You need to remove your emotions.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

This is the most asinine statement made on this thread in a very long time.
Anyhow..every is entitled to their own interpretation of reality I guess....

A great man once said "Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in......"

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Says you who said we are getting disclosure in 4 months time and then later decided to inform us that it's not going to happen. What are you going to treat us with next week?

Happy 4th.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I would add that it is entirely feasible that someone who programs video games knows as much as someone who flies military hardware. Pilots train on flight simulators which are in effect video games. The camera footage relies on software to process the data through to the visual displays. Who would know more about the software?

However I generally keep out of the debate about what the videos show. If the best footage they've got is these inconclusive fuzzy low quality clips in infra red then we are no further on than we have been for decades.

It's not even remotely feasible. Using critical thinking and let's take a look at 2 pictures. Fravor has over 18 years and 3,000 hours logged in the seat of a fighter jet.

Let's look at what a video game programmer looks at versus a fighter jet pilot:

Video Game Developer Daily View:

Fighter Pilot Daily View:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Please lets all try to be positive, constructive, and respectful.
I have learned a lot from the veterans/old guard on this thread and for that I thank-you.

Yes and I do hold to the fact that there will not be a big disclosure by the end of the year and any videos released by TTSA will not be groundbreaking or move the needle forward. The next video will be as impactful as GIMBAL, GO FAST, and FLIR1 (which are all inconclusive) no true instantaneous acceleration or rapid right angle turns was observed.

Its such a beautiful day

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey...do you think they'll finally let Puthoff speak tonight? So far he's just been a little scenery.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Cellty, I will say this: You've taken some of the hard questions and points made here directly to the source when possible.

That makes you more of a journalist than Bender, Keane, or Knapp (Dewey, Cheatem, & How.)

Here's wishing you a very nice day as well and a happy season finale to boot.

edit on 4-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You're going from thread to thread calling people idiots and "hahahahahahahahahhaa, no one takes you serious ! you have no credibility" comments.
If anyone is being as you claim they are, 'emotional so much so that it is clouding their "critical thinking" to prove their bias' it appears to be you ?

Regarding the pilot v programmer. Both have contributions to make re analysis, there is no time limit on who has to accept a position so calm down.

If I was in a court of law over a piece of technology trial, would I ask for engineers or programmers to give me detail on how that works or the end user? Or both?

If it's a car crash from engine failure, do we ask for the driver to tell us how the minutia of the engine failure happened, or technical experts?

Why does anyone have to ABSOLUTELY back one side over the other NOW to fit in with your narrative? Can't we hear what you have to say without the hysteria?

edit on 4-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Starting to think the nuts and bolts stuff is just cover for the the (black) brotherhood of people in telepathic communication with The Space Brothers (perhaps while hot-tubbing nude).

Also what happens if you give an ‘experiencer’ an antipsychotic? If ET stops beaming things into their brain, I think that would kinda put the kibosh on the DNA antenna stuff. Forbidden Science 4 makes me wonder about mental health and high places, it felt implied at times.

I'll call your Esalen and raise you a Scientology. That requires you a whole Puthoff to stay in...

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join