It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've been following a similar rabbit trail and thinking Alexander is giving me Aquino vibes... and of course this is the 1st pic when searching Victoria Alexander:

images.app.goo.gl...

Also, was reading Greer's dead mans switch (don't laught!) and he calls Alexander his nemesis of 40 years lol. What's that backstory I wonder.

ETA: I see u guys had an AMA w Aquino ... forgot he's been known to jump in. I think I even caught Alexander using a sock after he bombed Spaced Out. The Cabal... they're just like us!
edit on 17-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Thanks.
I always highlight psychological phenomenon like Placebo/Nocebo effect, self-fulfilling prophecies and the double split experiment as scientific examples of this mystical "force", the power of individual concentrated consciousness shows actual physical change, this is something occultists through the ages have been saying and has been written down, chaos magick seems to be trying to bridge the gap between the two by my learning of this, by these claims it shows how important the media is and how that which is being projected to us is dividing us into our various pens where our consciousness is being consumed by that which others are producing. #genders #war #terror #racism #left #right #realitytv
.... it seems like there may be an awakening of sorts as more people rely on finding things out for themselves.

sure is interesting times we live in.

That's pretty much "ask and you will be given".

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yes like the Bible verse Mathew 7,7
"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. .... And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

I'm an agnostic mystic if I'm to label my thinking just now, but for me there's a golden thread through religions with truths to be found.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know that some speculation as to Elizondos career and what he has been involved in has come up, so I could not help noticing that he was wearing a Kandahar - Resolute Support cap in the Unidentified documentary.

It is a previously stated fact I think that he has been deployed to Afghanistan, and I highly doubt he would have the balls to wear the cap if he hadn't at least been over there for a bit.

(Source: Unidentified - Ep 1)

Well, as it turns out, the Resolute Support Mission was active from January 1st 2015 up until present.

TAAC - South is the part of the mission based at Kandahar International Airport.

I can't think that they thought nobody would notice, so this is probably intentional.
I doubt, however, it has much to do with unidentified flying objects of any kind.

Not sure how this fits with the established timeline, but an interesting nugget of information none the less.
edit on 17-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Probably for the same reason I used to wear the hippest baseball caps of the designer variety back when I used to have the impression I was cool.

....to boost my credibility and image!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Hehe, well probably some truth to that, but there is an image of him in the same episode in full gear at Kandahar so he was there in some capacity.

The Mission and timeframe, however, is not stated but now we might know a bit more.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Nice...
Documentary evidence...
As I have stated previously...

TTSA does not speak with one voice.
Personally I believe Hal Puttoff, Eric Davis, Jeremy Corbell, TDL, and especially Bob lazar or problematic characters with a ton of baggage.

Individuals that are credible:
Chris Mellon
Lue Zondo
Steve Justice
Chris Herdon
David Fravor
Lt. Ryan Grimes and other pilot
Leslie Kean
Blackvault
David Beaty
George Knapp
Harry Reid

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

You raise some interesting points Zazz, I have looked into the occult and our RV scientology friends amongst other theosophical interested parties that orbit this subject, even the original 007 himself.

Whats clear is that some of those that seemingly continue to orbit this topic have some quite odd hobbies and interests.

Many may look at it and disregard it as "woo" and think nothing more of it as they don't personally believe it themselves. I think that's missing the whole point though, lots of those involved DO believe in some of these things, which I think is a clue to their multiple decades long search for "________".

So...there's gold to be mined in that regard and a few here are on to it. But there's some roadblocks (more like undercarriage-wrecking potholes) to be navigated around to get anywhere.

First let me say I think that for the most part we can separate the woo from the occult for the purposes of this discussion. Further, we can delineate the occult into a more specific aspect which the term "left-hand path" might suffice for now.

The information-age is upon us and the old systems are dying because of it. The U.S.A. is especially--and rightly so--at risk because of much of that historical info (National Security Act, imperialism, mk-ultra, war crimes, etc. ad infinitum) is starting to coalesce in the public consciousness and because Globalism is the end game anyway.

The right/left divide is engineered to protect the latter (globalism) while not giving an eff about the former (USA) as long as it's around long enough to facilitate the overall plan. The IC needed "right" politics for the early stages and "left" politics for the latter stages. I suggest we toss the limitations of that trap and understand that We are the targets to be kept down and divided---us useless eaters---law of the jungle and all that.

Here's one pothole I so hope we, here, can get around: If we start talking, say, about John Podesta we might get further along in this mystery than heretofore possible if we understand that traditional politics has little to do with it.

Which brings us to the next pothole and Podesta is again our example: The "occult" is wrapped up all in this and we'd be much farther along in this discussion if folk hadn't jumped from the obviousness of the left-hand connections to damn pizza crap. That was actually a blessing to these dark ones because it, again, divided and totally shut down an important conversation and major piece of the puzzle.

Can we get around those potholes without the great divide? I dunno. I hope so. Because if we can, we are zeroing in and breakthroughs await. imo.

edit on 17-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well said Gut and Pigsy

“Which brings us to the next pothole and Podesta is again our example: The "occult" is wrapped up all in this and we'd be much farther along in this discussion if folk hadn't jumped from the obviousness of the left-hand connections to damn pizza crap. That was actually a blessing to these dark ones because it, again, divided and totally shut down an important conversation and major piece of the puzzle.”

Many would argue it was more than a blessing. I still get in debates over the timeline that ordeal turned into a psyop/started as one.

Don’t want to derail though... back to the satanists, i mean scientologists, arg scientists at hand!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

The TTSA fans really don’t like these documents...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

I had the impression—from his own writings and interviews—that "Simon" Levenda had outgrown the O.T.O and had chosen another path that he found more advanced. Maybe, maybe not.

If it could be figured out where Levenda liked to attend his rituals these days, we’d probably find Tom or John Podesta there as well and might reveal why he trusts some of the folk who came to him “in very sanitized ways” as he alluded to in his early interview with George Knapp.

Here’s that bit of the interview again:

GK: Tom, as a guy who's followed this topic for a long time, you know about disinformation. You know the history of the topic, how certain researchers have been led to believe that they're about to get some real solid stuff…How do you know you're not being used or led down a path? 

TD: It was through really interesting channels of how I met them. And some of which I have built relationships with... That are very close. And came from very, kind of... In very sanitized ways where I think people wouldn't suspect that... They don't have an interest in lying to me. They're not... If I was working with a big group from... And intel from the CIA, I would be very wary of it. But all of my guys are, the channels that they work in, I should say guys and girls, but the places that they work and the divisions that they work in are more science-based, engineering-based and defense-based, and something else that I can't say.

GK: We mentioned at the beginning about John Podesta. Now, you've interviewed Podesta. That's public information that's publicly known. I don't know if you're saying that he's one of your advisors, but if so, that would be the only name that has been known. But I wanted to point out, as far as political and partisan connections, he would be the only one linked any candidate or office holder in your group, right? 

TD: John Podesta is in my documentary and my docuseries. I think that he's... I think he's somebody that everybody needs to watch, that's all I'm gonna say.

Delonge, Levenda, Podesta...

Speaking of Podesta:

Marina's art and recipe:

The 'host' or 'Eucharist' served at O.T.O. functions (including some orientations, and degree work) is sometimes called Cake(s) of Light.  These baked goods, seemingly adapted from the Sepher Ha-Razim, contain honey, some sort of flour, oil/wine, and bodily fluids including blood, menses, and/or semen. 

(The specific fluid varies by temple and specific interpretation;  in recent years, citing health concerns, some preparers allow the blood/semen-soaked substance to air-dry, such that it can be burned to ash, the ashes from which are then mixed into the baking mixture.  But this practice also differs from temple to temple, and should not be assumed to be 'uniform' or 'standard' between them, so be very aware of what you, the initiate, might be consuming.)  Again, this act is offered in a divine symbolic context, but it may give a taste (heh) for broader O.T.O. practices.

www.quora.com... ing?share=1

The relationship that Freemasonry shares with the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) isn’t on the Freemasons, it’s just that some Freemasons took some of the “mysteries” along with them when they created the order and since then there's always been some crossover.

And the pitch:

TD: Because this one subject deals with religion, cosmology, physics, science, secrecy, the way we run our country, the relationships we have with other countries, relationships we have with other countries we're not supposed to have relationships with but we actually kind of still do, because of this issue, and that's just empowering, that's really empowering to know for the whole next generation of people that are gonna grow up and take over all these countries when we're all long gone. I think that this kind of subject can unify in so many areas beyond so many other subjects that are out there.

Just some food for thought although I kind of hate to mention food after that.

Delonge/Knap p Interview Transcript
edit on 17-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Nice...
Documentary evidence...
As I have stated previously...

TTSA does not speak with one voice.
Personally I believe Hal Puttoff, Eric Davis, Jeremy Corbell, TDL, and especially Bob lazar or problematic characters with a ton of baggage.

Individuals that are credible:
Chris Mellon
Lue Zondo
Steve Justice
Chris Herdon
David Fravor
Lt. Ryan Grimes and other pilot
Leslie Kean
Blackvault
David Beaty
George Knapp
Harry Reid
This is Chris Mellon with a photo of a "UFO" (or is it "UAP" now?) behind him at a TTSA presentation.

He said the object defied the laws of physics. Do you really believe him?

The statement is not credible, in fact it's so embarrassing that TTSA ended up publishing a written apology stating that this type of claim doesn't meet their standards, which makes it pretty low since their standards don't seem to be too high.

I also don't believe half of what Leslie Kean says. Even after metabunk conclusively proved what the Chile UFO was, she made some kind of silly comment like you did about metabunks "armchair analysis" not being credible, without apparently reviewing the overwhelming evidence that metabunk did in fact identify the UFO from their armchair analysis that the entire country of Chile's resources could not identify. When people make silly statements without objectivity or reviewing the analysis independently, they can't be trusted.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yoooo check this out from Levenda’s bio:

“He is also a member of AFIO (the Association of Former Intelligence Officers)”

oneradionetwork.com... ep-state-government-november-28-2016/

He talks about Podesta, etc in this podcast, haven’t listened yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
My general theory is still this is a continuation of the CIA confusion, disruption, disinformation program aimed at ufology. Its on-going and has been going on since the early ’60s and they still have major agents surrounding it who go back to that time presently associated with TTSA.

Their goal is to have myriad hypothesis’s surrounding ufology: ETH, IDH, related warp drives, propulsion theories, evil aliens, good alien paradigm, spooky aliens, etc.

All just to keep the issue in distractions, confusion, misinformation, disinformation, and a general stew of confusion.

And guess what, they’ve succeeded!

TDL comes along and what he thinks was going on during the time he was going to those meetings with these IC big shots is similar to a slave auction. The various IC groups were offered his services when he was passed around to look over and see which one wanted to use him. The CIA bought him.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
TDL had the idea that since he was being passed around by these IC groups that that was some kind of initiation by some secret inner power group.

Well, that’s not how it works. They don’t work together and share things like that.

What they will do when someone comes into this IC environment as TDL did is just what they did to him.

TDL was passed to each group to see who wanted to exploit him for their particular schemes.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
As a follow up to Mr Elizondos actual duties while working for the DOD, it seems that one of the operations he was part of (Resolute Support) only got underway in the beginning of 2015.

Well, if he was "running AATIP" what was he doing in Afghanistan between 2015 and 2017 (when he supposedly resigned)? Was he investigating UAPs in Afghanistan or was he doing something completely unrelated?

If not there on behalf of AATIP, was he running the program in his spare time? Was he not actually running it at all as The Black Vault seems to have confirmed with a Pentagon spokesperson? Was he even part of it?

It is hardly surprising that he never got around to interviewing key witnesses if he was busy supporting the Afghan army in Kandahar.

We must also remember that Elizondo was a late addition to the team, which was not part of the original setup. But now he seem to have taken center stage, at least in the documentary series.

I can't help feeling that Elizondo seems a bit "unprepared" when faced with the whole UAP conundrum. Unprepared, that is, for one who allegedly wrestled with this subject matter on a daily basis for "eight years". About as prepared as one might expect for someone who was thrust into this as an afterthought almost, and is scrambling to get up to speed.

Also, he has some interesting tattoos that someone might analyze for a bit. There is quite the collection.

EDIT:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't resist a little theoretical reenactment of a scene in a small Pentagon Office. A bit of dramatization, for your viewing pleasure.

It goes something like this:

(Curtain rises on a pentagon office where a superior and an DOD employee, recently returned from a tour in Afghanistan, is having an uncomfortable conversation)

Superior Officer:"Lou, I got a new assignment for you. It's a little unorthodox, but I know we can count on you!"

Employee:"Yes Sir! What is the job, Sir?"

SO:"You remember that UFO thing that you got copied in on? The Senator Reid business? You been keepin tabs on it?"

E:"Umm.. I think I remember something about it, Sir. Can't say I've been following that closely. Been a bit hectic in the Afghan theatre. You now what a mess it is. What about it?"

SO:"Well, the CIA is all over it. A lot of the Science geeks too. They are running with it. They even put Mellon on it, for crying out loud, so we need someone to keep an eye on things for us!"

E:"Yes, Sir! Of course, Sir. I'll get right on it!"

SO:"Listen, we'll need you to resign, Lou. We can't be seen to be involved in that kind of business. You'll have to make it official. Write a letter and go join the geek squad. Go undercover, as a civillian!"

E:"I see, Sir. You want me to resign?"

SO:"Yeah, for the record. A lot of the higher-ups are concerned about the optics of it. UFO's and little green men. A lot of the Woo-boys mixed up in it. We can't be associated with that, but I need someone on the inside. Someone I can trust. If the CIA get to run with this alone, they'll come out smelling of roses and we'll be the butt of the joke. Can't trust the spooks. Whatever they are up to, we need to get in front of it. Make sure they don't pin anything on us."

E:"Yes, Sir! Of course. I'll resign right away, you can count on me, Sir!"

SO:"We'll compensate you somehow, Lou. Now get cracking on all that paperwork and write me a resignation letter, asap!"

E:"Yes, sir. Proud to have served, sir!"

(End scene)

Sorry, but i could not help myself.
edit on 18-6-2019 by beetee because: Added a bit or re-enactment because, we'll that's what you have to do when you aren't privy to the real story...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

some very interesting bits in there BeeTee...

I have recently theorized that El Zondo may well have been the head of AATIP - and here's the rub - not to start with. Maybe his predecessor needed to get others up-to speed first before handing over the reigns to someone else.

I think its obvious I am not a supporter of TTSA, but this fits their MO in my opinion. Give the credible people enough rope to hang themselves and then boom... another doc appears that destroys their comments / argument. I know that goes against the Pentagon statements, but there maybe something off there too.

That is in an interesting photo too, if he was in afghan etc in that time frame, it does fit that AATIP did actually end years prior as reported.

Hmmmmm......

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I have also thought that the MO here is to make such a poor showing that every critic commit themselves and then crush them in one fell swoop.

Straight out of the Art of War. Seem weak, where you are strong and what not.

What worries me in particular is that when they finally produce their Ace up the Sleeve, all opposition will be flattened and the whole story they are serving up will be swallowed - hook, line and sinker.

While this story will probably contain some truths, it will most certainly contain a lot of lies too (or spin, as seems to be the fashionable name these days). And the opposition will already be discredited in the eyes of the Public.

Maybe I am giving them too much credit, but this has worried me for some time.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Grant Cameron was on Spaced Out Radio last night. I've been a big fan of his work even when he moved from a serious document researcher to new age woo woo but I'm starting to think he's having a nervous breakdown. A few relevant points:

* He didn't sleep for days after getting the Wilson/Davis transcript. Wanted to release it with all the names redacted. Thought it was too explosive and would end the cover-up. Considered leaving it in a trust until after he died. Yikes. Are we talking about the same transcript? It's not explosive with everything redacted never mind with all the names blacked out. It's just a conversation about another unverified conversation with a bunch of guys trying to brush off someone without a need to know.

*Both he and Richard Dolan were not sure what to do with the document because it was connected to or actually named many of their "friends" and sources. They did not want to do something that would affect these friends. Does this sound like two researchers interested in the truth or two guys who are a little too clubby with the people they are supposed to be investigating. How much have they covered up that makes Hal Putoff, Kit Green or Eric Davis look bad?

* He decided not to release the transcript so he gave it to a "group" who said they' would take care of getting it out. I would guess this was a subsection of the Young Guns.

* When the document leaked on Reddit in April he got a call from one of the Young Guns asking if it was legit. This means the Young Guns just sat on this document for at least two months until Teresa Timdal tweeted out the leak. Why? Because TTSA didn't want it out?

It's obvious that these embedded researchers and journalists are just too tied up with their sources to see the forest for the trees.

What makes them any better than the government and aerospace contractors they constantly call out for propagating the cover up for 70 years.

Everyone playing "I've got a secret" just keeps the bull# flowing. Everyone wants to learn the truth just to satisfy their own curiosity not to actually get the truth out.

The whole #ing UFO field is Bill Moore.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

until Teresa Timdal tweeted out the leak. Why? Because TTSA didn't want it out? 

Tsk tsk....

😉

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join