It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Have you a link to what you a referring to IB?

Well Doorbell has been shouting about "cutting together some new Lazar Footage" - I mean he must have loads left over considering his film was mostly him walking around his house in flip-flops!

This was in his response to the Adm Wilson Doc; the link I can see there is the "intact craft" comments and we will probably see Doorbell put a link with Lazar together there; it would make sense for him to link the two, considering the contents of his "documentaries" ( a term I use extremely loosely)

Whats interesting is that documents that have "leaked / released" - whatever!! - Regardless of the contents or the authenticity of the contents, Its interesting to see the "who" in Ufology is getting behind them. These documents contradict different narratives by different parties.

TTSA - state they don't know what these TicTacs are - these documents state they have one of those. It will be interesting to watch those that side with what; this will show us more about the people than the contents of said documents / narratives.
edit on p571106192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

TTSA - state they don't know what these TicTacs are - these documents state they have one of those.

How common have "tic-tac" type UFO sightings been throughout the historical record? "Common" UFO characteristics lists are kind of all over the place, although I haven't done a deep dive on the question. Just wondering if anyone has looked into that angle?

Even more important---are the marketing team at Tic Tac refreshing mints paying attention?
tic tac ~ They're Out Of This World!

edit on 17-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The UAPs are what we would term Super Artificial Intelligence...(we are on the brink of developing General AI).

If you have time google NICK BOSTROM, SINGULARITY....

The key point here is that once we develop general artificial intelligence...it will be literally like creating an Alien lifeform....this is such a fascinating topic actually....

Google... Deepmind...

AlphaGO... I am certain someone on this forum understands what I am hinting at.

We are not close to General AI (which is called AGI - Artificial General Intelligence). Right now, the state of the art is GAN's (Generative Adversarial Networks). This is where two Deep Neural Networks work together to solve a problem. The only thing AI can do right now is something that takes a person 2 seconds to do, such as translate speech, change a doodle into a picture, end sentences, object recognition, etc. Andrew Ng called this mapping "A" to "B". Cases such as AlphaGO are trained over many iterations such that they automatically know the next move that leads to victory. Again, it's simply mapping "A" to "B". Right now we don't even know how our own brains work. Therefore it's hard to use it as a model to advance AGI.

I'll stop here because this is getting off topic. But going on topic...

I think that we won't know anything about what Lue did for AATIP because it's all under NDA. IOW, it's not the case that nothing happened between 2004 and 2017, it's that it's tied up under NDA. So, I think he's having to start from scratch and use Open Source Information to build a new case list. So far, its 3 episodes of the nimitz and every tendril it has. I'll be interested to see where this goes next. What happened to the links wrt Italy and helicopters? Wasn't that strange?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's in this thread:

www.reddit.com...

I'm a bit pissed. A bunch of moderators are posting extremely cringe threads advertising his documentary and I commented saying they should mark advertisements. I got banned 1 minute later.

Eta: they're also advertising Unidentified while making threads tearing them apart and calling them disinformation.

edit on 17-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yeah, call it a side thought.... For me the chances are this is a manipulation of human consciousness into one of many paths laid out. Ready for a possible disclosure of global significance, however it's all lies with the truth being hidden in plain sight within esoteric and Occult teachings.... But that's my thoughts on a bare Monday with a wee drink in me.

I enjoy your posts very much MM and agree with much of it. The fabled MKOFTEN, occult spin off of MKUltra could be an example of the agency agreeing with you too.
Learning esoteric principles and occultism (from a scholarly perspective not as a active participant) is grueling, confusing and at times exhausting but effective way to understand this functionality of our reality.

I often wonder why these objects look more modern as time progresses...ie, is the observer creating the observable phenomena?
The 50's shiny Stainless steel hubcap types, have now morphed in to minimalist Mork and Mindy shiny white eggs, or tic tacs

Why does it change with our perception of "modern, intelligent, technologically advanced" What will they look like in 30 years from now?

Interesting read here on the Japanese researching how the mind potentially creates reality through ritual and ceremony. They were making steps to form tech industries to mimic the creative 'realities' found in spiritualism, occult and even "UFOlogy".

www.cia.gov...

Occultism is alive and well, the Nazis tried it loud and proud, we fine tuned it behind closed doors.
I bet most of these guys are occultists, Scientologists etc.

edit on 17-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT and PIGSY

I wonder if any of these Cabals have bought shares in Tic Tacs?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wow that reads like a paid infomercial.
"I love Bob's Adult Diaper's! No sh*t in here.!"

edit on 17-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks.
I always highlight psychological phenomenon like Placebo/Nocebo effect, self-fulfilling prophecies and the double split experiment as scientific examples of this mystical "force", the power of individual concentrated consciousness shows actual physical change, this is something occultists through the ages have been saying and has been written down, chaos magick seems to be trying to bridge the gap between the two by my learning of this, by these claims it shows how important the media is and how that which is being projected to us is dividing us into our various pens where our consciousness is being consumed by that which others are producing. #genders #war #terror #racism #left #right #realitytv
.... it seems like there may be an awakening of sorts as more people rely on finding things out for themselves.

sure is interesting times we live in.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Any idea if the word/term “Walkers” is in reference to “Fast Walkers” (a term, I believe, coined by the US NRO for targets busting ass through the atmosphere — targets that apparently popped in and out of the atmosphere [i.e. non-terrestrial operation])

I believe that refers to the John Walker spy case that Blum was investigating before he stumbled into UFOs based on a tip from an NSA source.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Wow that reads like a paid infomercial.
"I love Bob's Adult Diaper's! No sh*t in here.!"

Haha right! That's not even the worst one. Funny, they didn't have anything to say about the #1 UFO documentarian or his movie when it actually came out.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You raise some interesting points Zazz, I have looked into the occult and our RV scientology friends amongst other theosophical interested parties that orbit this subject, even the original 007 himself.

Whats clear is that some of those that seemingly continue to orbit this topic have some quite odd hobbies and interests.

Many may look at it and disregard it as "woo" and think nothing more of it as they don't personally believe it themselves. I think that's missing the whole point though, lots of those involved DO believe in some of these things, which I think is a clue to their multiple decades long search for "________".

Many do believe we "render" our reality, ourselves. This why I think the whole consciousness thing pops all the time, as well as NDEs and all that other wonderful stuff, like is mentioned in the Mitchell NIDs letter, although we already knew some of these peoples hobbies beforehand.

Hey, whilst I'm in WooWoo land, why not take people who can reprogram thier reality to a place where crazy stuff is reported to happen so these "experiencers" can manifest technology for you, Vallee tries to "capture" something once in a singularity, it also might save a few quid on R&D back at the Skunkworks

As I have said and repeated a few times, whether you believe what these people do is irrelevant, these people do believe some odd things. They just happen to have security clearances and have been involved in all sorts of madness for nearly 50 odd years.

Maybe thats why there is a push now, they are getting to the end and what will thru be remembered for?? Everyone wants to leave a legacy..

"Pigs gets off the Woocoaster"

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Hey, whilst I'm in WooWoo land, why not take people who can reprogram thier reality to a place where crazy stuff is reported to happen so these "experiencers" can manifest technology for you, Vallee tries to "capture" something once in a singularity, it also might save a few quid on R&D back at the Skunkworks

Doesn't John Burroughs talk about someone working on consciousness studies (presumably Putoff or someone in his circle) having him practice a particular meditation technique and then taking him out to a "hot spot" where he was able to manifest UAPs?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

TTSA is smart enough NOT to get behind/support those documents.

The documents are TRASH.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Inert you raise some excellent points!!

Very insightful:

IOW, it's not the case that nothing happened between 2004 and 2017, it's that it's tied up under NDA. So, I think he's having to start from scratch and use Open Source Information to build a new case list.

Alot will hinge on the details of the ITALIAN STORY....

They will lose a lot of their fan base if it's not as compelling (videos, expert eyewitness, italian GOV documents,) as the nimitz case.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

TTSA is smart enough NOT to get behind/support those documents.

The documents are TRASH.

Again, you have conveniently left Eric Davis out of your little picture. He wrote the documents. He worked for TTSA. He is very tight with Hal Putoff.

TTSA tried to buy the FREE experiencer database from Edgar Mitchell's group.

These people are completely intertwined.
edit on 17-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Who do you think is behind NIDS?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The New York Times Co. do.

OK. I thought you had something more that we'd maybe missed.

Obviously not

And the New York Times Co is owned by?

I raised it several pages ago, you were probably distracted, or disinterested. Either way...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Corbell is hinting about weighing in on the documents soon---he just can't right now. Anti-gravity, crashed craft, time dilation and the whole Puthoff redshift thing are probably coming together soon to appear to be coming from different directions so as to "legitimize" the whole shebang. Only problem is all roads lead back to the same cult. Or coven. Something like that.

originally posted by: coursecatalog

These people are completely intertwined.

Tanx for the memories, you goofy bunch of guys you.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
duplicate

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Yeah, call it a side thought.... For me the chances are this is a manipulation of human consciousness into one of many paths laid out. Ready for a possible disclosure of global significance, however it's all lies with the truth being hidden in plain sight within esoteric and Occult teachings.... But thats my thoughts on a bare Monday with a wee drink in me.

Those wee drinks soon mount up and kill the brain cells. Lots of things become hidden (occult) when you don't use your brain power to see them. They can try to fool you with magic tricks and illusions, but it's up to you whether you choose to be fooled or not.

I'm not expecting any further disclosure, certainly not of global significance, there does remain a clear US cultural problem and I am still deciding on where TTSA stand on that.

I just hope that people start working harder to keep up...if they want to keep up.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join