It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Thanks Mr. Sheaffer! I’m glad we have you around for...whatever this is!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: Cravens

Quick aside: do you believe the US military have vehicles that manipulate time and local gravitational-effects, while Boeing still puts out aircraft that can’t make it to the stratosphere before suffering mechanical failure, resulting in massive loss of life? 

I just have to comment on this, because it is a subject I have asked myself a lot.

My current thinking is that there has been some serious progress in this field, and that someone has access to technology that is very much exotic compared to our current thinking.

While this exotic technology may be useful for some very limited millitary or intelligence tasks, it is probably not mature enough, or safe enough, to make sense in the civillian sector.

You have to remember that because something can be done it does not necessarily mean anyone could do it, or that they would want to do it.

Just look at moon exploration.

We went to the moon half a century ago, so we know it can be done, but it is so expensive, complicated and dangerous that since Apollo, nobody has done it. Why isn't the moon full of private enterprise?

Let's take another example. Let's say Lockheed-Martin gets some funding from DOD to build a miniature nuclear reactor small enough to power a small flying machine.

Such a reactor could make perfect sense powering a submarine or a millitary space- or aircraft, but it would never been pushed to the civillian market. At least publicly, and LM would face some serious problems should they try, because the US (or anyone else) wouldn't want everyone and his crazy uncle to have access to a nuclear reactor.
Nor would it be very comfortable to have a million potentional nuclear disasters flying over major population centers in privately owned airplanes.

My point is that very advanced technologies can be developed and put to very limited use, without ever being releleased to the civillian sector. Either because there is no marked, because it is too expensive or because it is too dangerous.

We all know such technologies exist.

Stealth technology, for instance. Very limited usefulness for the civillian sector and closely guarded for millitary reasons.

What you really need to ask yourself is this: The US millitary has known for over half a century that humankind will expand into space.

Increasingly they have also realized for a long time that space will become the ultimate high ground in future conflicts. Do you really think that they, and their opposition, have been so negligent as to not do everything in their power to dominate this domain for over 50 years?

It was obvious after WW2 that unconventional r&d as done by the germans produced results not replicated in the civillian sector, because backing novel ideas is inherently high-risk, something civillian investors are pretty adverse to.

I think the US has demonstrated that after the war, they were ready to go after every conceivable idea that could produce the tiniest smidgeon of an advantage. If you don't believe me, look into the Remote Viewing program.

And yet we are to believe they would not go after technologies that would enable them to dominate space in a future they knew was coming?

I cannot believe this.

The most important step to developing any new technology is believing it's possible. Once it's known to be possible it's a case of time and money.

If a certain country by fluke discovered something considered impossible was possible, and it's disruptive, there is strong case for secrecy.

Once others know it's possible the genie is loose and a race is on.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

What another possessed ranch? This one you could go hunting for ghosts!

I intend to get some financing and start a ranch here in Jersey. Put some YouTube rumors out that there are wolves the size of elephants! I’ll make a fortune!

Get Bigelow and TTSA involved and maybe even Ancient Aliens…. Put it in the Pine Barrens with the famous Jersey Devil IS KNOWN TO OCCUPY: I see it now: The Jersey devil meets ET, meets Casper the ghost, meets the Wolfman!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Taylor is a smart guy, no doubt. He was also asked by Lmh to do a "literature search" relating to the arts parts pieces...so he isn't just appearing from nowhere either.

"​And where is this sample now? Amazing the way these astonishing pieces of evidence vanish. The research that Puthoff said he did is the exact same research that Howe claims to have done, point for point, and that strongly implies that they were not working entirely independently. Howe’s findings, though, were hardly conclusive."She asked electrical engineer Travis Taylor to do a literature search, and he couldn’t find reference to the magnesium-bismuth material. "

www.jasoncolavito.com...
edit on p02433192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p18435192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He sure loves his instagram huh.....

TDL; Bro, Bro.....Bro! This is like totally me hanging out on out on the deck of the nimitz....I know Bro I know......who? Oh Lue, he's in the back changing his outfit...I know right, he's got like 1500 black Tees....

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

What another possessed ranch? This one you could go hunting for ghosts!

I intend to get some financing and start a ranch here in Jersey. Put some YouTube rumors out that there are wolves the size of elephants! I’ll make a fortune!

Get Bigelow and TTSA involved and maybe even Ancient Aliens…. Put it in the Pine Barrens with the famous Jersey Devil IS KNOWN TO OCCUPY: I see it now: The Jersey devil meets ET, meets Casper the ghost, meets the Wolfman!

No joke -ny gut feeling is that they were doing old time seances. Hence the mediums. Apparently there is a native american ghost in one of the ranch rooms.

Calling MM for scooby doo edits stat...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

Preview of Vallee's Forbidden Science, Vol. 4

Try this instead: tinyurl.com...

Thanks, Bob.

Anyone have a guess at what the heck Vallee--and by extension Kit Green--are talking about on pages 93-94?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
"Initiation" into the brotherhood....sounds like the Invisible College / MJ12 / Alintel etc etc

"apparently you get invited into the desert, near Sandia in New Mexico and there you see your first UFO."

Sounds like the narrative in "American Cosmic" by Diana Pasulka that does GUT or where she would get the idea at least, particularly interesting as she was driving around silicon valley with JV as well. So there are already patterns emerging when putting the two pieces of literature side by side.

"In summary; The secret project is illegal, it isn't within a government agency. It is small, it generates high-level "leaks" designed to infect the research community with false data, and the cover makes it look bigger than it really is!

Sandia Labs is also mentioned as being near where they are taken for this initiation GUT, whats interesting is the location that we have deduced in Diana Pasulkas book where she was taken by Timothy Taylor and Dr Garry Nolan was "Gran Quivara". The top secret place where she was taken to be shown "Alien Artifacts" - you know, the place that has a visitor center and a gift shop!

Looking at this geographically, the Sandia Labs are only 90+ miles from Gran Quivara...

Sandia Labs have come up in my research before and apparently played a part in funding some of the scientists that would end up at places like Esalen and connected with others that are always intertwined with any aspect of ufology. Jack Sarfatti being one of them...

"In the 1960s, the CIA began backing young geniuses, buying a round of physics educations, and pairing them up with UFO lounge-lizards at the Esalen Institute, a conference center/resort in Big Sur, California. Physicist Jack Sarfatti claims he was visited by two men from Sandia Corporation as a child in the 1950s. He later received a full scholarship to Cornell at age 17, and studied under the major figures in the Manhattan Project at Los Alamos. He spent time at the Esalen Institute in the early 1970s"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on p54526192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Dr Sarfatti very busy too.

www.academia.edu...

edit on 12-3-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know if these alien materials are monoatomic. forget about all the nonsense about unique isotopic ratios and all that crap.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Fair enough.

You believe that Remote Viewing is an example of next-level tech being so incredibly disruptive and paradigm-shattering that it could only be done clandestinely and never to be replicated by the public. That’s your analog??

Ok, I’ll let you chew on that and hopefully you’ll realize the glaring contradiction.

The moon isn’t full of enterprise because of cost? I agree.

So why did the US pursue solid/liquid fuel for moon exploration — going on 70 plus years with not an iota of next-level engineering save for reusable rockets — if it had next-level tech that could distort time and affect local gravity??? Exactly.

Those German prescriptivists had tech that couldn’t be replicated, but yet they sat on it while engineering the very tech that ALL sovereign nations use in 2019...

I appreciate your response but you may be served asking yourself some different questions.

And before you think/believe I don’t surmise the world’s space-faring nations haven’t flushed a bunch of money down the toilet on ‘novel’ technology, I absolutely believe whatever smidgeon of technological advantage thought of has been explored for both sinister/nefarious and peaceful purposes.

But moreover, it comes back to cost and energy, both finite resources, no matter what crackpot physics one fancies.

But seriously, you’d have to become a monopsony of engineering human capital (I’ll at least concede the theoretical physics are sublime enough to convince some of the possibilities) to keep this hush-hush. Do you believe that the world’s fleet of engineering human capital has been completely silenced and lead to believe that they should “keep quiet”, bypassing the status of “one of the world’s greatest minds” to develop next-level tech?! Got a spoon, because I need to gag on it, if so...

Hal Puthoff was your lead dog in the Remote Viewing program...says a lot about your analog...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Imagine a stone skipping in one direction. You could draw a line from first bounce, to second bounce, to a third location. The question is, why is there such an abundance of material there?

That doesn't sit right with me at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

You believe that Remote Viewing is an example of next-level tech being so incredibly disruptive and paradigm-shattering that it could only be done clandestinely and never to be replicated by the public. That’s your analog?? 

Well, I cannot quite see where in my comment to you I mentioned anything about either remote viewing or Hal Puthoff?

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but my comment was ment to be more about the apprent disparity between the public space effort and technology and what is rumoured, hinted at or claimed to have been worked with in secret.

Remote viewing is a fascinating topic, of course, but it is hardly a technology. As I understand it it is really more of a technique the proponents of claim everyone can do.
I can offer little as to the accuracy of these claims.

Hal Puthoff is certainly an interesting guy, for all sorts of reasons, but he is not in any way all that central to what might or might not have been developed in secret.

If you want my opinion on what that might be, I have a sneaking suspicion that the US (and some other governments, and perhaps some private entities too) are behind a significant number of UFO sightings.

I also do believe that there has been, for a long time, a small scale clandestine space program, in paralell with the official one. What have been done in the past 50 years in space, with regards to achievements, I cannot say, but it would explain a lot of the apathy towards space exploration in the US and elsewhere.

I do not believe that the US or anyone else, have developed FTL travel, or if they have ideas it is pretty recent and in its infancy, but I don't think the clandestine part of the space program(s) relies on rockets anymore.

I am pretty convinced they figured out SSTO a good while ago, and once you have that, why wouldn't you poke around at least in the near neighborhood?

I do also think that the US has figured out some pretty next level stealth, and some very advanced holographic stuff, and that at least some of the "black triangles" hang so effortlessly in the air, not because they are exempt from gravity but because they are very advanced and stealthy blimps.

I do also think that the US have tinkered with electro magnetism and made some breakthroughs, and might have some tricks up its sleeve that they do not want to become common knowledge because they are too valuable or too dangerous.

I also believe that the US would keep breakthroughs from being displayed openly, even at great cost to their civilian space program, if there were legitimate or perceived security concerns with it.

Can I prove any of this? Nah.

I am, however, utterly unconvinced by most of what you have presented in your post, which I honestly think relies more on cheap shots like "crackpot physics" and "fancies". Surely, you can do better than that?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I wonder if Dr Nolan and Dr Green have looked at their experiencer data to see if there is a correlation with SNP rs4680. At the very least, I suspect those who had experiences at the ranch(es) will correlate fairly positively or negatively with this SNP.

I also wonder if the other ranch has supposed infrasound communications of data going on, as SkinWalker allegedly does. Odd that we never heard about this.

Ultimately, Knapp can talk about this now, now it's in the public domain, but he could (and did) give zero clues before.

George is upfront about honouring his NDA commitments. I suspect others are not even mentioning they've signed NDAS.

Either way, it truly distorts the situation.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Could be! I was thinking just plain schizotypals tbh.

Could Colin the madcow guy talk?

also q for humanoidlord - does that Saskatchewan case investigated by Bigelow ring a bell?

edit on 12019f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

There are interesting correlations between degenerative brain diseases sufferers and high strangeness. People that suffer from alzheimers aren't just crazy, they report children and little beings on their rooms, balls of light and large insects etc.

I have looked into the magnetotatic bacteria in some detail, but that's for a thread within itself.

I always found it interesting that the book Colmworth Kelleher did before "hunt for the Skinwalker" was about alzheimers in cattle etc

As for the rs4860, are we talking about the "warrior/worrier" stuff as a marker?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
More mind blowing releases from TTSA today.

These youtube videos musta been really worth the investment huh.

I giggled at "when we changed the world", I think he meant the day they released a Mylar ballon and someone else's previously leaked Nimitz footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join