It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 17-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

finally, what if disclosure simply confirms it never was ET. 

Imagine.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: The GUT
One bird. Two socks. Schizophrenic arguing then a merge towards agreement. Seen that before we have.

There's always the "It wuz ma roommate wot dun it" excuse for socks.

Such wickedness!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 17-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I think I broke it.
My apologies for ruining disclosure y'all.

hopefully I will be able to release the rest of the information beforehand…my being banned means you miss disclosure

Am loosing the will to live!!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You know I woke up this morning and thought....the longer the thread, the more socks you will get.

None of us have to be theoretical physicists to understand the concept behind that do we?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well, I finally sat down and watched Tom's documentary, or the first three episodes of it, and this is what I got so far:

- It is very well made and pretty slick
- It tries very hard to come off as "patriotic but frustrated ex government employees takes matters into their own hands"
- It is, so far, very light on content. Nimitz incident mainly, but some new information too (with some new eyewitness accounts being the mexican fishermen and the marine biologist)
- I was surprised that the alleged squirreling away of logs and recordings from Nimitz/Princeton got as much space as it did (a vague accusing finger pointed somewhere)
- The fact that a lot of the team are still intimate with the US governent is being glossed over.
- Mellon casually drops that weird things have been seen at Area51, which caught me a bit by surprise (due to the admission, not the fact)

To most of us here, it should come as no great surprise that this has all the signs of being the US governent, or at least forces within it, spinning a version of the UFO subject.

It pushes the UFO/USO as a threat angle pretty blatantly, although the actual threat is so far not so clear. After all, no harm was done to the Nimitz or the fighters even if they were chasing after these things. I suspect this will change with the nukes episode, perhaps. They are certainly building up to it.

Agenda wise, I am still at a loss. Entertainment wise, I can only admit that it was entertaining and engaging, even though I knew I was watching somewhat of a propaganda piece. To people new to the subject, this will have the force of a hammer. Especially young people, I should think, who are not yet as old and cynical as some of us on this board.

I think this is going to work very well and no matter how many oddities and discrepancies we point to, we will be simply flung aside by the onslaught.

And, alas, I think this is just the beginning. We will get the "new ufo reality" shoved down our throats wether we like it or not, whatever it turns out to be, because the forces at work here are pretty powerful.

If this is the work of Tom DeLonge then I am the Emperor of Atlantis.

All hail the new paradigm, I suppose.
edit on 17-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2019 by beetee because: Corrections

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

I don't think we would be able to do anything like what is described in the reports of the tic-tac in 20-50 years.

Look at what aircraft could do 50 years ago (1969) and what they can do today. I salute your optimism, but I think you are overestimating our rate of progression. An aircraft flying in 1969 were pretty much flying on the same principles that any aircraft flies by today.

Some would even claim we were more capable in 1969 than we are today, because we were capable of landing people on the moon back then. We can't in 2019.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

It gives the impression that AATIP didn't do much at all. They haven't many UFO reports because they rely on one that occurred 3 (or is it 4?) years before the project began. Then any investigations were left until years afterwards as they hunt down witnesses to film a TV show.

Zondo obviously didn't have a lot to do back in the office!

The good news is that worldwide demand has meant a new TV series will be commissioned next year.....

....bringing a breath of fresh air to sci-fi TV.

edit on 17/6/2019 by mirageman because: fresh and minty

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Don't forget Rendlesham is mixed up in it. Will John and Halt improve all this?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hehe. I can't wait.

It is a bit silly, though, that Elizondo after leaving AATIP behind now is able to find Kevin Day, is able to get the cordinates and Guadaloupe.

If he didn't bother to talk to the primary witnesses of such an important incident, what were they doing?

But maybe Lou has been down this road before, long ago, and this is merely an act for the cameras? Was he part of the team that prepared it, perhaps?

I cannot forget Day's fictional novel, before all this, where the two government scientists whisk the protagonist away while being hunted by remote viewers after a fictionalized retelling of the Nimitz incident.

So did someone actually visit Day in real life too? Spinning tales of being hunted by remote viewers?

Do we know any scientists with such credentials and such interests mixed up in this?

I applaud any new evidence being brought to the public, but if you are constantly mixing in the little lies and the little half truths , well then one must ask why this should be necessary. And, indeed, how far can anything be trusted. Maybe not further than you can telekinetically throw it...

But, as I said above, I doubt out musings in this thread will have more impact than a gnat would have on a speeding tic-tac..

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Yes, nothing brings a level of clarity and closure like the Rendlesham case.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Haha.. MM's two mammoth threads on ATS are coming together.

Maybe they are doing it just to annoy you, MirageMan !!

It will, whatever the motivation,soon be a maelstrom of murky waters into which only the most foolhardy will venture. We should all paddle away as hard as we can.
edit on 17-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Trying to read the last couple of pages is an exercise in futility now with all the post removals and self-deletions.

Did this Ologist promise some kind of revealing information and then disappear?

He/she could not have somehow fit this information into their previous encyclopedia length posts?

----

Any time someone arrives and says " I hope I can share this information before I get banned again" it is usually a self-fulfilling prophecy.
edit on 17-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

But, as I said above, I doubt out musings in this thread will have more impact than a gnat would have on a speeding tic-tac..

You would think that but it's still attracted the some right muppets.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That it did.

Maybe they just don't like gnats very much. The buzzing can be quite annoying when it disturbs the telling of a Great Tale.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
What if everything is a distraction to start WW3 ..

The MSM disagree with everything Trump says but what if more FF happened and the media and Mr T started singing from the same song sheet, would that be the best way to get the majority of people to support a war?
A war that is likely to be fought with unknown technological advancements.....

I hope not.

I'm inclined to go with it being some kind of distraction or sleight of hand but I am not convinced that, in the short term at least, that war is the end game. There are clearly some who appear to be attempting to provoke such a situation in Iran, but that appears to be more of an attempt to push up oil prices, presumably in a last attempt to make big money from fossil fuels while they can. Some parties would have every last drop of our planets resources drained and our future destroyed rather than change their ways.

That TTSA appear to have support from Wall Street, to some extent or another, indicates that the distraction is based on sounder long term financial forecasting than the simple economic growth through conflict and post-conflict redevelopment that the Bohemian Grove brigade have been feasting on since WW2. The "youth" of the world are demanding answers from their leaders about why they have been dishonest about climate change. For the US and the UK particularly that has and is going to raise some very awkward information. In the UK much of this has come out in the wash, in the US it is a different matter altogether. There is a general ignorance of the depths to which the intelligence community, law enforcement and private security firms have colluded with the fossil fuel giants to undermine grass roots environmental movements. The information is all easily available and found on the internet if you know what you're looking for...but look! Aliens.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It reinforces the point that the AAWSAP was a money shuffle for services rendered in the past. Poliitician to businessman to spooks. Probably all part of other murky projects we will never get to find out about.

If they have to bring up Rendlesham and/or Roswell which have been flogged to death then what was AATIP for? They are now saying the US military doesn't know what is going on. But the superfans believe TTSA will bring disclosure?

Zondo doesn't know what's going on. People above him, who obviously didn't have email addresses so he could communicate with them, weren't even told a thing. Nobody knows!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

That TTSA appear to have support from Wall Street, to some extent or another, indicates that the distraction is based on sounder long term financial forecasting than the simple economic growth through conflict...

I must have missed that. Can you elaborate on the who and where this support is coming from?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Yes, nothing brings a level of clarity and closure like the Rendlesham case.

It will all be carefully selected material by Zondo and boys. No binary talk etc etc.

And we wont go there re dramas.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join