It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You and ologist are hitting the ground running for new members eh, it's good, a wish all new members were as eager as yous when they first enter the arena that is ATS because it is daunting to dive right into threads and be so forward with your opinions, well done.... Unless you have an agenda that is.

edit on 16-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One could call it...high strangeness...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ologist

Hi Ologist,
After my analysis of your comments/post I have come to realize that you may be in possession of information that may be of interest....

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
One bird. Two socks. Schizophrenic arguing then a merge towards agreement. Seen that before we have.

There's always the "It wuz ma roommate wot dun it" excuse for socks.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

NEW:
1. First time mention of UAPs Traveling 10,000 mph
2. First time Zondo mentioned active radar jamming

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Too many spooks and other factoids that seemingly negate the "just for profit" theory---if I understand what you're saying.

Although it is true that Puthoff and other related players have and will milk anything for some bucks. Puthoff's M.O. & specialty would often seem to be to score research funds for his out there notions.

just for profit isn't the whole of it. playing the game they have always played, having fun with not being common is a bigger part of it, although a successful stock payoff would be huge. another part of it is these guys have a real, but misguided, interest in ufos etc. lastly, yes, the intelligence connection remains as well. BIGELOW and his Reid funded group is where this started...also a factor.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

not necessarily... if successful, the stock option's potential payout is huge. but indeed there is more than money involved, see above comment.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Ologist...I love your analysis but I really think you are getting ahead of yourself.....

We are not at disclosure yet... TTSA has yet to completely convince me that the UAP/UFO phenomena is of ET origin...

Below is where you are getting ahead of yourself..... I just want to see additional videos and documents from the GOV.
It really is that simple....trust me there is no big convoluted conspiracy... you are over analyzing at this point....

BUT WHAT IS ENTIRELY NOXIOUS AND TOXIC is TTSA’s assertion that only a secret cabal of insiders is qualified to know or analyze something that is entirely inherent to the human experience, and belongs to every man, woman and child on earth. There is no authority in the know or in power that stands between a single individual on earth and this phenomena, yet you claim they are the sole new prophets.

ok cellty, lets agree. here is where: THE GOVERNMENT CAN ADMIT SOMETHING IS OUT THERE AND SHOW VIDEO, TESTOMONY AND RADAR. But we all ALREADY KNOW the phenomena exists, in many different forms, from mundane to unknowns. WHAT TTSA AND THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO IS DISCLOSE ANYTHING, simply because NO ONE knows the what and why of the unknowns of the real anomalous phenomena. so KUDOS to TTSA if we can review more videos, testimony, radar, materials assessment, etc., as these accounts are equal-to, and expand upon, the existing body of study. we all know the phenomena exists already. BUT TTSA DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO OFFER DISCLOSURE because no government can explain the whats and whys of what they do not know. period.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't mean to offend or trigger you but in the below statement you seem somewhat bitter/envious/disgruntled Ufologist....

Having TTSA use its privileged access and status of its insider players to gain media attention is just business as usual for an elitist-access social class. Admittedly, the common researcher cant get the new york times to spotlight them. That is the definition of their privilege and access. However, convincing the navy to have a secret, no public access reporting program is not disclosure and is just more ignorant elitism on a universal subject.

Listen...I understand your points.... but at the end of the day...the avg. citizen wants RESULTS.

If their "privileged access" results in acquiring more declassified footage...so be it...

If their "privileged access" results in coverage by the NYT and briefings to the president...so be it...

The avg. citizen could care less about the internal struggles and infighting of the ufology community.
They simple want movement towards disclosure.

But I do emphatize with your frustrations... and I respect and understand your points. Lets just be patient.
The disclosure process will be upsetting for many.

I am not a ufo researcher and not involved in the field...lol. what I am I have not disclosed. but suffice to say the ufo issue does not trigger me, nor does the social class issue. I am active in certain areas [here, for instance] for certain reasons...lol. core secret. but again cellty, surprisingly, I do agree. TTSA's access, if TOWARD FULLY, PUBLICALLY RELEASED TTRANSPARENCY, regardless of any profit incentive, sould be beneficial to the field.

however I WILL EMPHASIZE AGAIN, all the tic tac videos and old grandma fighter pilot testimony about blobsquatches doesn't do anything toward disclosure, and TTSA never will offer disclosure. WE ALREADY KNOW THE PHENOMENA EXISTS and any new videos, etc., offers more opportunities for analysis. BUT NOT TTSA, nor any government, CAN DISCLOSE THE WHATS AND WHYS OF UFO truths they do not know. period. [again]. no one has any definitive evidence if these are even offworld or alien craft BTW. "disclosure" is not possible...too many unknowns. only government agreement that something unknown is out there is possible.
edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

while delegitimizing the daily experience of phenomena by the common man. .

agreed. but TTSA positioning itself as the "knower" while all other research and experience is displayed as invalid is disgusting and obtuse. I will soon address their ridiculous assertion of alien threat...omg the humanity...lol. thank goodness the military, the spooks, the government, etc. don't really have control of human meaning or existential unknowns... they don't even do very good on the little corners of reality they currently facilitate.

are you aware of the number of FAKE videos and "experiences" that can easily be attributable to misidentification of an airplane...or a weather phenomena...

Not all experiences should be legitimized...this is the problem with "ufology" this is why mainstream considers it "tin-foil hattery"

Higher scientific standards for validation needs to be implemented...

(post by Ologist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: ,

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Ologist...there is no need to be rude to GUT.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Just a warning if you continue with that tone...you will get banned.

(post by Ologist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think I broke it.
My apologies for ruining disclosure y'all.

WHAT TTSA AND THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO IS DISCLOSE ANYTHING, simply because NO ONE knows the what and why of the unknowns of the real anomalous phenomena.

no one has any definitive evidence if these are even offworld or alien craft BTW. "disclosure" is not possible...too many unknowns.

hopefully I will be able to release the rest of the information beforehand…my being banned means you miss disclosure

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Disclosure has already happened, IMO. The confirmation by DOD of UAP was it.

Things I believe to be true;

- The government nor any civilian entity knows what they are. They have opinions; just like the good folks on this thread.

- The USG and alphabet agencies are scared that these UAPs will disclose THEMSELVES to either foreign governments, or worse yet, the general public.

- The only thing that the DS/MIC fears is something it can’t control. If DJT has them all spun up, imagine what true “disclosure” looks like if taken place in general public and not under control of government.

- if, big IF, an ET traveled here from where/when ever, the level of advanced tech, society, and scientific gap over humans would be huge. That ET is going to seek out the f00lz in government as their bridge to contact? If it is, then we should not be too impressed with their “advanced” thinking.

- if I’m ET, been probing, abducting, monitoring, and studying humans for more than a week, the point of contact I’d choose would be the religious communities. If I’m peaceful with my intentions. That’s going to be where a huge % of population will turn to. In fact, that should be the first question asked. “Is there religion in your history?” The warp drive ish can get figured out later.

- finally, what if disclosure simply confirms it never was ET. It’s been humans advancing technology and slow dripping the breakthroughs. We are it. Confirmed, to this point, no ET. Right back to square one; creation vs evolution.

I’m simply going to need more proof that ET exists than a government just saying it. If ET exists, my guess it was unmanned deep space drone. Crashed and USG has been reverse engineering over time leading to accelerated tech breakthroughs. No idea of where/when/who it came from. OR, it’s mission was to seek out civilizations and crash on purpose to deliver/share tech to help us along.

I’m open to anything. I need a little more proof than what we’ve been fed so far. My gut tells me we’re alone, still. With that said, I’m not going to tell others with differing opinions they a wrong. I’ve enjoyed reading 100+ pages of this thread and value the insight from all perspectives. Good stuff.
edit on 16-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Use a bit of logic here, guys......

This tictac craft in the Unidentified show is barely more advanced than we are now. Say, maybe 20 to 50 years ahead of what we can already do - at the max?

So are we really gonna believe that a craft from an advanced alien civilization, which has travelled across the vastness of space, piloted by a race which has evolved separately around a distant star system millions of years older / younger than ours....... just happens to be at an almost exactly the same level of scientific ability as we are? Come on.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
Use a bit of logic here, guys......

This tictac craft in the Unidentified show is barely more advanced than we are now. Say, maybe 20 to 50 years ahead of what we can already do - at the max?

So are we really gonna believe that a craft from an advanced alien civilization, which has travelled across the vastness of space, piloted by a race which has evolved separately around a distant star system millions of years older / younger than ours....... just happens to be at an almost exactly the same level of scientific ability as we are? Come on.

To some, that’s preferable to convince oneself than accepting all alone. All alone includes there being many advanced civs in the universe that we will never hear from or confirm their existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join