It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
Multiple posts, internet acting up...sowry

link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Ologist

Celltyunspecific posted Dr. Putoff’s video lecture on page 102 of this thread.

I just want to be clear that I am a neutral party. I have no affiliation with TTSA (however I do want them to succeed in principle which is DISCLOSURE).

I would simply like to provide data for discussion or analysis.

although as their sock puppet has stated, perhaps thats more than we have had in awhile besides fake dotys and fake documents.

That is the key point in your analysis......

For all of TTSA's issues:

They have moved the field forward from changes in the NAVY guidelines, pentagon confirmation of UAPs/UFOs, production of videos showing REAL UAPs/UFOs, along with official military event summaries, to meeting with congressional members, to TRUMP making a statement in support of our "great pilots"...

I could go on...but theres no point. We will be able to add to the list of achievements by the end of the week...

You are entirely anomalous in your approach to the topic. Rather than analysis, you cheerlead. Rather than take an observer’s role, you constantly broadcast how this and that will occur and we will all see upcoming grand success... you have been somewhat two-faced in your approach to conversations on this thread...mimicking objectivity while parroting the TTSA party line. You pretend to be open to criticism of TTSA on some fronts, but inevitably leap in as cheerleader at every juncture. I call sock puppet. What do you do? Respond solely to my sock puppet comments as a sock puppet would. If you were untruthful regarding neurology, why not affiliation?

Let me mimic you, so you can see yourself...ready?

Cellty, i am so sorry if i offended you. That was not my intent. I value and respect your opinion. I myself see reason to worship TTSA’s questionable narrative and posturing, so we agree. Yet i must say, WATCH FOR THE NEXT EPISODE YOU WILL ALL BE PROVEN WRONG!!! Woo woo.

Now i will be myself again... yes, I actually do agree that TTSA has some real relevance if they can release more videos, analysis, meta material samples, and move the topic forward, and perhaps get government(s) to RELEASE what little material understanding they may possess. BUT WHAT IS ENTIRELY NOXIOUS AND TOXIC is TTSA’s assertion that only a secret cabal of insiders is qualified to know or analyze something that is entirely inherent to the human experience, and belongs to every man, woman and child on earth. There is no authority in the know or in power that stands between a single individual on earth and this phenomena, yet you claim they are the sole new prophets.

Likewise, instead of disclosing what little they know, they speak in half sentences, every second part of a sentence punctuated with, “i cant talk about that, only we, the secret clearance priests are allowed to know.” That is not disclosure, even if they did know a damn thing about the phenomena, which they do not. Bigelow’s team of rare experts didnt prove a damn thing either.

HOW DARE THEY IMPLY ALL HUMAN EXPERIENCE IS REDUCED TO THEM BEING THE ONLY KNOWING SECRET PRIESTS and the populace’s experiences of the phenomena is second class. Truth be told, it is a lesser intellect and a lesser courage to join the military out of high school, seeking a life of conformity, and following structure similar to high school, when everyone else upon graduation is leaping into the structureless and unknown real world. Military observers and ignorant science does not hold a trump card over humanities rights and experience, and may indeed be a detriment.

Having TTSA use its privileged access and status of its insider players to gain media attention is just business as usual for an elitist-access social class. Admittedly, the common researcher cant get the new york times to spotlight them. That is the definition of their privilege and access. However, convincing the navy to have a secret, no public access reporting program is not disclosure and is just more ignorant elitism on a universal subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

You again ignore the simple fact that every millionaire i know seeks more money not less. I own a property in tom delongs neighborhood, and every neighbor i have is a multi millionaire, and ALL Of THEM VICIOUSLY SEEK MORE MONEY, not less. Get real fanboy. Having money does not negate seeking more money. The limelight is its own seductive siren as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

You obviously dont know any millionaires. Every urban millionaire i know is seeking ever more wealth and status. Old habits die hard. You need several million to buy a nice house in san diego, where this is based. These guys were overpaid as bureaucrats, but definitely would enjoy more easy money doing what they do.

Is this easy? As the old saying goes, if it would be easy, everyone would be doing it.

TTSA people may or may not be looking for more money. If they are, TTSA seems like a lousy way of getting it for people with their experience, education and contacts.

Not if their corporate stock scheme pays off...big bucks. Grow up, son. Take the blinders off. Rich people get richer if they can.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

From the very start of ufo experience in America, the CIA had their retirees latch on to ufology.

The very first head of the CIA Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter after he retired joined Nicap.

Other CIA operators like Kit Green and Hal Puthoff were told to investigate and monitor ufology events outside of their official duties, and they did that over the years.

This elusive phenomenon, UAP’s, they realize can’t be penetrated so they after many failed attempts at finding out something about it have resolved to allow their IC people to keep an eye on it at least informally. That's the CIA's routine. The Airforce, on the other hand, has directly and consciously spread disinformation.

Every few years there’s a new spirit that wants to reveal or resolve this mystery only to be highjacked by the IC and his own ego. Jacques Vallee’s entire career in ufology is the testimony to all of this.

Yes indeed. Vallee has military intelligence connections in europe...he appears to be very right wing militarily. TTSA is doing something more nefarious that CIA monitoring of an undefinable phenomena, they are posturing themselves as the one true path, an entitled and knowing secret cabal, while delegitimizing the daily experience of phenomena by the common man. That is dangerous given the universal nature of the subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
For anyone following Dr Jack Sarfatti or an interest.

Jack Sarfatti.

My message to George Knapp on my June 23, 2019 appearance on Coast to Coast. I want to cut to the chase immediately at beginning of show. I do not want to mention 1953 contact until the end because it’s old news and we can get hung up on it and never get to the important message I have.
Timeline – my main points that I want to state these 8 talking points at the very beginning.
I fully support Luis Elizondo’s investigative efforts – they provide my smoking gun for the physics and they are a potential military threat.
However, it is not true that the physics of how Tic Tac flies is not understood.
I understand it perfectly in terms of mainstream theoretical physics of Albert Einstein (gravity), James Maxwell (electromagnetism), David Bohm (quantum mechanics) and the solid-state physics of meta-materials. I first lectured on meta-materials for UFOS in 2011 when General Pete Worden (US Space Command/NASA AMES) flew me and Doug Trumbull (Space Odyssey) to Orlando for the DARPA/NASA 100 Year Starship meeting.
Tic Tac does not MOVE THROUGH SPACE.
Tic Tac FOLDS SPACE – WARP DRIVE in such a way as to get to WHERE & WHEN it desires with TINY AMOUNTS OF ENERGY because of the meta-material hull
There is never any g-force inside Tic Tac, in fact it ZERO g-force there no matter how large the apparent g-forces look to the outside observer.

This is exactly Hal's take on it. The one mistake both Hal and Sarfatti are making is assuming certain physical properties to the phenomena that simply do not exist. The likelihood that these are tin can mechanical ships is almost nil. I have recently developed a theory of the movement of these observables that DOES NOT refute physics OR bend space time. Ill post it later if I have time. There are some very non mystical, non mechanical lenses to look through that explains what this aerial phenomena displays.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Your below statement is absolutely FALSE:

In reality, They know no more of the truth that you or I.

This should be self-evident I am not going to lay out all the points. Suffice it to say..they have VIDEOS, access to military eyewitness that will be unveiled to the public in a few weeks...THIS IS A FACT....

Not idle speculative analysis....
my eyes see and analyze videos too. Let them share more tic tacs..lol. But You are right, i probably know MORE than they do. But thanks for posting a position with no supportive facts or reasoning...except they are government or military. Heh. Would you go to the government to learn about spiritual metaphysics as well? The government, as a bureaucracy (stovepiped and compartmentalized) knows less than better functioning wholistic systems and analysis. Their war tech is not UFO knowledge. Lol. Btw, why do you keep stating you know what they know???? You dont know anything they know or DONT KNOW unless you are lying about affiliation... and i REPEAT, a military witness is no more significant or talented or more of a observer of a real event than a sober civilian witnesses. This is a universal phenomena throughout human history, the military is just a sidelined cult of society, not the knower of all humanity and life’s secrets.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

Evidence? For the prosecution…all of this thread!

Try reading it and you’ll get a lesson in objective research not hyped bs

Try answering a straight and simple question, if you are in the habit of making accusations.

I don't know what TTSA endgame is. Neither do you, by the looks of it.

TTSAs endgame is exactly what they stated. A public corporation with media for profit, in essence continuing bigelows’ team research and style.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Greenwald who?

Owner of the Black Vault

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Too many spooks and other factoids that seemingly negate the "just for profit" theory---if I understand what you're saying.

Although it is true that Puthoff and other related players have and will milk anything for some bucks. Puthoff's M.O. & specialty would often seem to be to score research funds for his out there notions.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

yes, I actually do agree that TTSA has some real relevance if they can release more videos, analysis, meta material samples, and move the topic forward, and perhaps get government(s) to RELEASE what little material understanding they may possess.

Excellent!! We are in agreement.
This is not the ideal forum to have a deep philosophical debate on the topic of ufology.
edit on 16-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Get real fanboy. Having money does not negate seeking more money. The limelight is its own seductive siren as well.

Never said it does. If you actually read what I wrote, you'd know that.

Once more, hope you can grasp this. If money is what thay wanted, with their earning potential, they could have gotten more of it faster, from other avenues.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ologist...I love your analysis but I really think you are getting ahead of yourself.....

We are not at disclosure yet... TTSA has yet to completely convince me that the UAP/UFO phenomena is of ET origin...

Below is where you are getting ahead of yourself..... I just want to see additional videos and documents from the GOV.
It really is that simple....trust me there is no big convoluted conspiracy... you are over analyzing at this point....

BUT WHAT IS ENTIRELY NOXIOUS AND TOXIC is TTSA’s assertion that only a secret cabal of insiders is qualified to know or analyze something that is entirely inherent to the human experience, and belongs to every man, woman and child on earth. There is no authority in the know or in power that stands between a single individual on earth and this phenomena, yet you claim they are the sole new prophets.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I don't mean to offend or trigger you but in the below statement you seem somewhat bitter/envious/disgruntled Ufologist....

Having TTSA use its privileged access and status of its insider players to gain media attention is just business as usual for an elitist-access social class. Admittedly, the common researcher cant get the new york times to spotlight them. That is the definition of their privilege and access. However, convincing the navy to have a secret, no public access reporting program is not disclosure and is just more ignorant elitism on a universal subject.

Listen...I understand your points.... but at the end of the day...the avg. citizen wants RESULTS.

If their "privileged access" results in acquiring more declassified footage...so be it...

If their "privileged access" results in coverage by the NYT and briefings to the president...so be it...

The avg. citizen could care less about the internal struggles and infighting of the ufology community.
They simple want movement towards disclosure.

But I do emphatize with your frustrations... and I respect and understand your points. Lets just be patient.
The disclosure process will be upsetting for many.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One bird. Two socks. Schizophrenic arguing then a merge towards agreement. Seen that before we have.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

while delegitimizing the daily experience of phenomena by the common man. .

are you aware of the number of FAKE videos and "experiences" that can easily be attributable to misidentification of an airplane...or a weather phenomena...

Not all experiences should be legitimized...this is the problem with "ufology" this is why mainstream considers it "tin-foil hattery"

Higher scientific standards for validation needs to be implemented...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Happy Sunday

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

non mechanical lenses to look through that explains what this aerial phenomena displays.

I am looking forward to this.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join