It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I would like to highlight the point made by miragman this is my biggest issue with Hal...
(My bold for emphasis)

He is also responsible for preparing (and writing) some of the 38 DIRD papers as part of BAASS. Eric Davis is also employed at EarthTech and charged the government $25k for an 80 page pamphlet on teleportation in 2004 even recommending that a massive multi-million project was set up to investigate further. Something which was criticised as junk science. So these guys make easy money by pumping out useless paperwork. Much of which is repeated. They are riding a gravy train at US taxpayer expense.

If Puthoff is so great then what has he actually achieved since 1970 other than to hand over the secret of scientology to the CIA?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Sublant

Pretty simple. They're making money for themselves.

Are they? How about instead of one-liner accusations, you give some evidence to your claims?

They are all making money, from sources other than TTSA. They all have great earning potential. What does TDL need TTSA money for? How much has he gotten so far? Same for Puthoff, Mellon, Justice and Semivan. While we're at it, how much has Elizondo, Dr. Rapp, Dr. Kahn and Dr. Kelleher got? I guess they're also paying Reid, Knapp and who else?

These are executive level professionals, who have spent more than two years on this by now. Either they are really lousy at getting compensated for their time and work, or this is about something else than making money.

It's not if the company pays for it's employees for the work they do, but could they have done something else and got paid the same or more. Any adult should be able to figure this out.

Evidence? For the prosecution…all of this thread!

Try reading it and you’ll get a lesson in objective research not hyped bs
There's so much evidence in here it will make your head spin like the girl in Exorcist.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Agreed. Its either entirely fake, or wilson lied. I believe its fake. Did you notice the author ALWAYS inserted his own name in each conversation, as if to clarify who is who (he must be doing this for a reader, not himself). If it truly was personal notes for self, then why constantly refer to himself by name in parenthesis instead of as “me” or “I said”...

Davis wasn't making the notes for himself. He was sent to meet Wilson.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Glad u enjoyed! Definitely recommend do you watch his coverage from the beginning. There is at least two videos and he brings on Greenwald and Walter Bosley, who offers great insight from his own mirage man background...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

Greenwald who?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What's your problem ?

Jeezy....so much unnecessary venom.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For anyone following Dr Jack Sarfatti or an interest.

Jack Sarfatti.

My message to George Knapp on my June 23, 2019 appearance on Coast to Coast. I want to cut to the chase immediately at beginning of show. I do not want to mention 1953 contact until the end because it’s old news and we can get hung up on it and never get to the important message I have.
Timeline – my main points that I want to state these 8 talking points at the very beginning.
I fully support Luis Elizondo’s investigative efforts – they provide my smoking gun for the physics and they are a potential military threat.
However, it is not true that the physics of how Tic Tac flies is not understood.
I understand it perfectly in terms of mainstream theoretical physics of Albert Einstein (gravity), James Maxwell (electromagnetism), David Bohm (quantum mechanics) and the solid-state physics of meta-materials. I first lectured on meta-materials for UFOS in 2011 when General Pete Worden (US Space Command/NASA AMES) flew me and Doug Trumbull (Space Odyssey) to Orlando for the DARPA/NASA 100 Year Starship meeting.
Tic Tac does not MOVE THROUGH SPACE.
Tic Tac FOLDS SPACE – WARP DRIVE in such a way as to get to WHERE & WHEN it desires with TINY AMOUNTS OF ENERGY because of the meta-material hull
There is never any g-force inside Tic Tac, in fact it ZERO g-force there no matter how large the apparent g-forces look to the outside observer.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ologist

When i get time to post my next detailed analysis, TTSA will be shown to be entirely irrelevant and largely pompous in their attitude and approach to this phenomena.

I am looking forward to this I am very open minded and willing to hear all points.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You got some repressed anger you need to deflect today, tut tut... You should try exercise or gardening.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Sounds like fun.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ologist

Your below statement is absolutely FALSE:

In reality, They know no more of the truth that you or I.

This should be self-evident I am not going to lay out all the points. Suffice it to say..they have VIDEOS, access to military eyewitness that will be unveiled to the public in a few weeks...THIS IS A FACT....

Not idle speculative analysis....

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Very well said Sublant....

Not sure why some folks don't use their commonsense instead of creating wild conspiracy theories....
(Yes I know this is ATS
)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I would suggest a crate of beer to be frank.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Haha that will work. but that's only a temporary escape, beer gonna run out, eventually.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Evidence? For the prosecution…all of this thread!

Try reading it and you’ll get a lesson in objective research not hyped bs

Try answering a straight and simple question, if you are in the habit of making accusations.

I don't know what TTSA endgame is. Neither do you, by the looks of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 16-6-2019 by Ologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join