It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is breaking in Hanoi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am listening to the press briefing...on Fox News..... so you probably won't see it.

Trump said they had papers to sign for a new agreement but he was not satisfied with the agreement... Trump wanted a good agreement and not a quick bad agreement.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MadLad

What bargain is that?

The leader of the US and North Korea just met to discuss denuclearization. Kim wanted all the sanctions lifted.
edit on 28-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

I'm sure you're right. But that's not what Cohen said.
Trump lied. Again.

edit on 2/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Sounds to me like Kim Jong Un came to this meeting thinking he could just demand whatever he wanted and get it. I don't know what he wanted any more than anyone else, but I'd bet it was to lift those sanctions and withdraw troops. Trump said he wasn't willing to do what he wanted, and if that is indeed Kim's goal, good for Trump.

In short, it sounds to me like Kim made too many demands, Trump said no, and Kim walked out. I am a little relieved by the fact that Trump has not resorted to his earlier rhetoric; that means he still sees hope for the future.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

There was any evidence that Trump was a Russian puppet it would be out by now come on you know this without me going into boring details.

Also no one seemed to meant when Obama was talking with the Russians.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Sounds to me like Kim Jong Un came to this meeting thinking he could just demand whatever he wanted and get it. I don't know what he wanted any more than anyone else, but I'd bet it was to lift those sanctions and withdraw troops. Trump said he wasn't willing to do what he wanted, and if that is indeed Kim's goal, good for Trump.

In short, it sounds to me like Kim made too many demands, Trump said no, and Kim walked out. I am a little relieved by the fact that Trump has not resorted to his earlier rhetoric; that means he still sees hope for the future.

TheRedneck

He probably saw the anti-Trump media and believe Trump could be played.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sounds to me that Kim has acted exactly as Trump's advisors and others have said he would act.

No deal. Mr. Deal Maker. You're not smarter than your Generals. You're not smarter than your advisors.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Kim presented the same offer/agreement as last year. The Trump team wasn't going for it this time. "Fool me once...."

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Oh, Trump just lied again.

He said Cohen said there was no collusion. That is not what Cohen said.

There was no Russian collusion and thats a fact.

Except when team-Hillary placed the Russian agent with Trump Jr in the tower meeting as a set-up. Also Uranium One and Obama hot-mic suggests to me that Democrats can, and likely still do, enjoy actual Russian collusion with impunity.

Democrats, taking hypocrisy to new and exciting levels, daily.......

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kim presented the same offer/agreement as last year

What agreement is that?
This one?
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sounds to me that Kim has acted exactly as Trump's advisors and others have said he would act.

No deal. Mr. Deal Maker. You're not smarter than your Generals. You're not smarter than your advisors.

He won’t be reading your posts, so no point in speaking in the second person.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I don't know about that.
You look a lot like him.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Oh, Trump just lied again.

He said Cohen said there was no collusion. That is not what Cohen said.

Yes it was. I was listening when he said that he knew of no collusion between Trump and the Russians.

I would think you would be the first to place the peace process with North Korea ahead of some two-bit ex-lawyer who lost his bar because he plead guilty of lying to Congress and was caught in several lies again today, trying to squeal loud enough to get his jail time reduced.

Kim Jong Un has nuclear capability. Now. Kim Jong Un has rockets capable of hitting your little island. Now. All he needs to do is put them together and throw a fit, and your world vaporizes.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I don't know about that.
You look a lot like him.

I can pretend to be him if you’d like. Otherwise it might appear like you’re talking to yourself.

You have to admit, though, the summit was a step in the right direction, at least when it comes to relations between the countries involved.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I disagree.
I think that the summit only boosted Kim's prestige in his country. He said no the the president of the US fuking A! He stood up to the country that wants to wipe North Korea off the map! North Korea is a nuclear fuking power!

That is all it did. Nothing more. And the president of the US fuking A fell for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Kim wants the sanctions lifted before he will take down his nukes, same old same old that Daddy used to pull. Promises until sanctions are lifted and goes right back to development and production.
Bush fell for it, Obama fell for it, all those "experts" the left likes to tout fell for it.
Trump won't fall for it.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

As I was afraid he would. At least someone tried.

I hate to interrupt your little "Trump got pwned" party, but remember you are number 2 in the crosshairs, right behind Guam. But hey, what's a few nukes in your backyard compared to celebrating something Trump didn't accomplish yet, amirite?

Oh, I wonder how a few nukes going off will affect the climate? I think nuclear weapons are carbon-neutral.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Bush didn't give Kim the honor of a sit down with the president of the United States. Bush gave Kim nothing.

Obama didn't give Kim the honor of a sit down. Obama gave Kim nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I think that the summit only boosted Kim's prestige in his country.

Exactly what prestige level surpasses "demi-god"?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I disagree.
I think that the summit only boosted Kim's prestige in his country. He said no the the president of the US fuking A! He stood up to the country that wants to wipe North Korea off the map! North Korea is a nuclear fuking power!

That is all it did. Nothing more. And the president of the US fuking A fell for it.

Right, right. Never mind the peace agreements between north and south, Kim just wanted to get that bloody Drumpf.

Quite the imagination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join