It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is breaking in Hanoi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

sorry mate the party's over jong's walked just read it in the daily mail sorry don't know how to post a link

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The talks have broken down and Trump has achieved nothing. Well, colour me surprised.
Can someone please tell me why this Orange imbecile likes to compliment odious little dictators like Kim?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
The talks have broken down and Trump has achieved nothing. Well, colour me surprised.
Can someone please tell me why this Orange imbecile likes to compliment odious little dictators like Kim?

TDS much? Maybe insulting someone you are trying to reason with wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe, instead you would try to be kind and respectful and try to win them over, but what I do know. I am no expert. I am just an average joe with a brain that's not stuck in hate orange man mode 24/7.

Would you rather see Trump fail, just so you can call him names, or would you rather see a positive outcome that benefits all?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

TDS much? Maybe insulting someone you are trying to reason with wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe, instead you would try to be kind and respectful and try to win them over, but what I do know. I am no expert. I am just an average joe with a brain that's not stuck in hate orange man mode 24/7.

Would you rather see Trump fail, just so you can call him names, or would you rather see a positive outcome that benefits all?

Or, to break your narrative of only two possible outcomes, how about people admitting that Trump is doing .. questionable things, while being praised to do so?

We can't reach Trump, as we are not Fox. But it hurts to see that him being "best possible friends" with DICTATORS is more important to him than being the reliable person to the allies of his country, aka NATO. That hurts.

Sure,Trump can try to make the world a better place, and nobody would deny him the Nobel Peace Prize for which he so obviously aims for, if there were true advancements with the way earths' dictatorships start treating their people and the international affairs, too.

But so far he has achieved none of this, besides giving people like Kim or Xi Jinping or Putin a much better show than they deserve!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Didnt mr trump deny that they had any missiles that could reach the United States?
Even when his security advisers and intelligence chiefs all said they did?
But Vladimir Putin told him they didn't and I believe his exact words were. "I believe Putin."

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Yep all gumdrops and lollipops now.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Gag me with a spoon.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No he isnt.

They may have a reservation for him in Leavenworth but not for a Peace Price.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Obama got a Peace Prize.

What for ?

Bombing the hell out of Lybia?

Letting ISIS run wild in Syria and Iraq?

Cops getting gunned down in the streets of "Murica

Wasn't much peace going on under the 4th Reich.
edit on 28-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Here you go.

Failure!
edit on 28-2-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You could ignore the guy when he didn't have nukes aimed at your state. You can thank the presidents who gave him peaceful reactor tech for bumping along his plans there.

But if you prefer, we can go back to ignoring him until he lobs one into your backyard.

For the rest of us, what are a few tiny islands in the Pacific?
edit on 28-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes, he has done more than any President since the Korean War to foster peaceful relations.

By giving a Kim some sort of prestige on the world stage? Against the counsel of ... everybody?

Since when do you make Neocon arguments?

Oh wait, Trump got elected.
edit on 28 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Obama got a Peace Prize.

What for ?

Bombing the hell out of Lybia?

Letting ISIS run wild in Syria and Iraq?

Cops getting gunned down in the streets of "Murica

Wasn't much peace going on under the 4th Reich.

Can someone tell me what Obama did to get a peace prize
I don’t think Obama did anything to bring about any peace under his watch

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Phage
The dialog has been going on for decades.

So you’re saying that this is technically, most definitely, NOT progress? This scale of publicity around the dialogue, not technically progress?

I see.

It is amazing the Trump psychological phenomenon going on these days. The man could eradicate cancer tomorrow and the hard core leftists would say he was putting good pharmaceutical industry people out of work.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

He really didn't do anything except not be GWB.

It was a trophy for showing up.

Literally.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You could ignore the guy when he didn't have nukes aimed at your state. You can thank the presidents who gave him peaceful reactor tech for bumping along his plans there.

But if you prefer, we can go back to ignoring him until he lobs one into your backyard.

Exactly
Is it everything of course not, but SK and NK are still working through things, and missiles aren't flying over Japan anymore.

I'd call that progress

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am glad Trump is trying to make a change.

But giving him credit of doing more then others is basically giving him a participation trophy. Not done is still not done.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There is a growing belief that Kim is only negotiating because he doesn't actually need nukes now. He has a 6'800 strong hacker unit (roughly 1/4 have hacker skills, rest support and admin staff) that can cause as much, if not more, damage than any of his nukes were capable of. For example, shutting down a nations power grid, hospitals, etc.

They are already behind the biggest cyber theft in history from the Bank of Bangladesh and have pilfered over £1 billion in the last couple of years. Since 2007, they have cost South Korea at least $800 Million in fixing damage caused by these units. It goes on and on.

In other words, it is the same as all these other high level talks:

"Look at us over here - but ignore what is really happening over there"....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly
Is it everything of course not, but SK and NK are still working through things, and missiles aren't flying over Japan anymore.

I'd call that progress

Truthfully, I don't like having to directly deal with little scumbucket either, but now that he has nuclear bottle rockets, we can't afford to ignore him to the degree that we used to. And it just rubs me raw to keep paying him money every time he needs some more to avoid food riots from his own mismanagement.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join