It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what would you do 'This isn't over': Islamic State loyalties linger despite defeat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
So what would you do with the defeated ISIS radicals as they flee for their lives and seek asylum ?

Well, what does anyone do with murderous, low life, flotsum treacherous cowards. Just give them the flick.

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The war is over, just go home. The local authorities will pick up the pieces and start the rebuilding process there.

I don't think the Syria people want more Western help, already been enough killed and much destroyed.

To read so many calls for more blood and lives does make one question where the real terror is. What ever happened to due process? what ever happened to what we are fighting for?

So many just lost in its madness, such is life.

edit on 28-2-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

have nuremberg type trail hang the ring leaders comiters of the crimes hard labour re building the towns ect they destroyed for the rest

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Prison camps where they are subjected to hard labor daily.

Let their Allah save them from their mighty workload.

Someone needs to rebuild the towns and villages they terrorized... And I know it aint gonna be the USA.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
They already developed a radical mindset so even reeduacated they still have potential being radical and dangerous to society. They should not be treated as a victims which they are not, they should not be brought back "home" as this "home" is not the home they feel in their hearts and they do not embrace it and did not embraced it when they decided to go their path and create chaos and brutal violence. . .

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

To read so many calls for more blood and lives does make one question where the real terror is. What ever happened to due process? what ever happened to what we are fighting for?

I think that ISIS cut head off of due process.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
So what would you do ?

Why I'd give them safe haven, a sanctuary if you will, where they come to love the freedoms we all intrinsically know.. where they are free to congregate and practice their religion, share opinions and beliefs about their neighbours and slowly build in numbers till they are once more in a position of power to weild the sword of their moral superiority over those who do not follow it. And... why fly thousands of miles to meet what you can grow it in your own backyard.

Saves trillions, I'm sure.

edit on 28-2-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: 727Sky

This is how you fight insurgency:

"(43) Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians."

Now you're just making them sound like ANTIFA.

Shame shame shame.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Jesus is a king first and a carpenter second.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Get them into coding and onto a new career path maybe?
Police Academy?
Move them into NASA?
Japanese Gameshow?
South Dakota Dude Ranch?
ATS Moderators?

Ahh, so, you want to assist them in their ultimate goal of infiltration and Jihad?

So, how long have you been a closet terrorist?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: kwakakev

I think that ISIS cut head off of due process.

America did not do much better with all of its 9/11 RA RA. Not much to find except more blood and pain when the whole campaign got kicked off on an undisclosed truth.

Yeah I know I ain't doing myself any favors having a go at the hegemony. No one gets out alive so does it really matter?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join