It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World!!! I am just a normal dude, with an extremely unusual story...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome! fellow door breach here. Those flames never get cooler do they! Enjoy this awesome site and always feel the handle first!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnusualSuspect201
Good Evening,

After browsing the forums for the past several years, I couldn’t be more excited to make my first post on AboveTopSecret. I originally found this site when I did a Google search on myself, and I saw that a member had made a post about me, where I was in the news and how I was involved in some government coverup. This had really bothered me, because I was actually doing the complete opposite.

This has kept me away from creating an account, but I am now at the point in my life where it no longer bothers me to hear one person’s opinion and how they were wrong to connect me with a false flag operation, when in actuality I was the one trying to prevent such a thing from happening.

I am a former Law Enforcement Officer, EMT, Firefighter, Marine and current Law Student, and I feel that I have a lot that I contribute to the community. At the same time, I have realized that I am going to need some help from the membership. I have dedicated the past 6 years to uncovering what truly happened that night I made the news, and I plan to bring the people who planned the event to justice. At the same time, I can contribute my knowledge to the community, while receiving some feedback from the membership as my investigation continues to unfold.

I look forward to working with all of you in the future!!!

Sincerely,
TheUnusualSuspect201

Welcome, so are you really just a normal dude? Haven't met any on this site.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Intriguing intro. Hello and Welcome!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheUnusualSuspect201
OK, you got my attention...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Allow me to show you around.

edit on 28-2-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Parkland Florida is my guess

EDIT- Nevermind... I missed the part where he said 6 years... that would put us in 2013.
edit on 2/28/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Also, just go ahead and tell us your story. i asked you this same question in the other intro thread you made, which you didn't answer: What do you need our help with? What can we do to be of help? Just put it out there (your story). If it's BS, we will sniff it out quickly, whether you get "credibility" first here or not.

In some ways, saying you need to get credibility before you tell us your story, is itself a red flag.

Damn, ‘girl’, you didn’t pull any punches — where is your intro thread? Yeah, something about being a hypocrite... lay off — regardless of the alleged veracity of your claim — until you pay the piper. You have ZERO business hammering this poster until you reciprocate...unless of course, you feel you are above the fray. FAIL.

C’mon, Kansas’girl’, where is your intro...something about what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Alas, you’ve got nothing but pot-shots and innuendo and little backbone. Prove me wrong, and step up and make an intro...something about glass houses...again, show ATS your true colors and genuflect to the truth.

This is a bit of an idiotic reply, because I am not and have not ever made any claims of being part of a grand conspiracy and cover-up. See? I would only be a hypocrite if I came to the site, made an intro thread claiming I was involved in a false flag shooting conspiracy that I was trying to "out" and needed the help of ATS, disappeared, and then came back under a new user name a week later and posted a similar intro thread.

See? I've not done that, and I don't and never have claimed I have evidence of a conspiracy that I need ATS members' help with.

So until I do that, hold your misplaced "you're a hypocrite" accusations to yourself. Or, learn some vocabulary and then accuse someone to which the term actually applies.
edit on 28-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: Autocorrect words

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I do not trust this OP. Anyone who was really involved in anything like that, who had anything linking an event as a real false flag would not be sharing it here so casually nor hyping up their future post. How many times have we seen introductory posts like this telling us how they have info that will mind meld us only for the OP never to be heard of again or even worse deliver a thoroughly paranoid helping of psychosis that is as big a let down as finding the Cherokee with a flat tyre when you're in a rush trying to get away from the horror movie villain?

What do we want? INFORMATION
When do we want it? NOW!

Hit us with your rhythm stick Mr Unusual Suspect person who tell us they are usual, but has a very unusual secret to tell us. I think you have enough problems deciding on the definition of usual and how to apply it to yourself and your "tall tale to tell" the leprechauns in the hedge after the pub.

KG, I don't like this sort of post, especially as an introduction either. I smell a rat and think your suspicions are correct. This poster is a very usual suspect, I suspect.

If we are on ATS it would be better to say we are abnormal dudes with the usual story to tell. I think the "12 Monkeys" video clip sums it up pretty good @ Critical Stinker.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
La reply to: TheUnusualSuspect201

Lots of luck in your efforts. I was an educator and captain of a fire department for 26 years. I also tried to bring to light the many illegal activities I saw and failed. The systems are stacked against the truth, so I just outlived the events and the people envolved. However one fine fire board member called me and told me I could not win, all the members of the board were out of control and “I could not get there from here”, he resigned rather than be part of what was going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
If it was 2013 that would be the Boston Marathon bombing?

Also, Welcome OP! I hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well thank you to those who welcomed me! I will share my story with time, and I am sorry to upset you other folks who are already suspicious of me... I dont understand the anger here, it was just an intro post.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13
a reply to: 3n19m470
If it was 2013 that would be the Boston Marathon bombing?

Also, Welcome OP! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Or Sandy Hook, that's my guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome, and I am sure you can contribute here, as it is a melting pot of experience as well.
Working in public, government and military service can be daunting, especially if you are on the right side and get feedback that others see you in a conflicting role. Better to let sleeping dogs lie, as it were, and believe in yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

edit on 28-2-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It’s not misplaced, it’s spot-on.

Make an intro and prove me wrong. Balls in your court...

Vocabulary? Seriously?? Ok, Betrand Russell, please remind me of my intellectual, linguistic, or syntax-challenged lexicon. Hurry up, the clock is ticking (somehow, I’m sure you’ll never uncover the linguistic subtleties in the aforementioned query) to persuade the audience of my inability to distinguish the normative declaration of your intellectual failings, or your prescriptive misunderstandings of language.

Better do some pushups or some heavy breathing, this isn’t a battle you want to take up and a war you will be humiliated in defeat.

Checkmate, or do you really wanna get owned?? Ball is your court (not really until you stop being a hypocrite and make your own intro — or you can stand proudly as a hypocrite.

@OP: Welcome, and notwithstanding the unverified allegation made by KG, welcome aboard. She’s a self-admitted alcoholic, so maybe she had a bad night and decided to drunkenly put you on blast (that’s not what ATS represents or promotes). Godspeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Eh. People are still using ATS as a book writing platform. Sigh.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnusualSuspect201
Well thank you to those who welcomed me! I will share my story with time, and I am sorry to upset you other folks who are already suspicious of me... I dont understand the anger here, it was just an intro post.

I certainly cannot speak for the community, but I think some of the negative reaction comes from people having been burned...or annoyed at least...by other new members who have made big promises (or claims), to get people's attention, and then did not deliver.

So, it is maybe not directed at you personally - maybe you will actually follow through and provide us all with intriguing information - it is directed at your intro-OP "type".

You say you discovered ATS because your name was mentioned as being in the news 6 years ago. How about we start with that? What event were you associated with back then...you can tell us who you are, and why you featured into the news coverage later if you like.

Welocme to ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In time. No thanks. Sounds like bs.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Sorry, she's right.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
Eh. People are still using ATS as a book writing platform. Sigh.

I admit to tossing out scenarios for my screen plays, just to see what the reaction will be. I think a lot of writers use ATS as a sounding board.
edit on 3-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join