It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World!!! I am just a normal dude, with an extremely unusual story...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good Evening,

After browsing the forums for the past several years, I couldn’t be more excited to make my first post on AboveTopSecret. I originally found this site when I did a Google search on myself, and I saw that a member had made a post about me, where I was in the news and how I was involved in some government coverup. This had really bothered me, because I was actually doing the complete opposite.

This has kept me away from creating an account, but I am now at the point in my life where it no longer bothers me to hear one person’s opinion and how they were wrong to connect me with a false flag operation, when in actuality I was the one trying to prevent such a thing from happening.

I am a former Law Enforcement Officer, EMT, Firefighter, Marine and current Law Student, and I feel that I have a lot that I contribute to the community. At the same time, I have realized that I am going to need some help from the membership. I have dedicated the past 6 years to uncovering what truly happened that night I made the news, and I plan to bring the people who planned the event to justice. At the same time, I can contribute my knowledge to the community, while receiving some feedback from the membership as my investigation continues to unfold.

I look forward to working with all of you in the future!!!

Sincerely,
TheUnusualSuspect201

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheUnusualSuspect201

welcome.

glad to see new people joining our little community.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

welcome and enjoy

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Welcome marine.
We have many different colors of crayons if you get hungry.
About your appearance on the news
Did the masons do it?
Pretty sure the Masons did it

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Talk about a teaser...

Welcome!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"...with an extremely unusual story"

And maybe someday we'll get to hear it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thank you for all your quick responses! I plan on sharing my story, I just dont think my first post would be the best time for that. I think I need to establish at least some credibility first.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[Sorry Double Post]
edit on 27-2-2019 by TheUnusualSuspect201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnusualSuspect201

..."...I am a former Law Enforcement Officer, EMT, Firefighter, Marine and current Law Student..."...

Sincerely,
TheUnusualSuspect201

Hi and welcome to ATS.
Got a weird feeling of déjà-vue from the quoted part, like it feels that was written and read somewhere here on ATS just a few days ago.
Can't put me finger on it though...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnusualSuspect201

www.youtube.com...

Seriously dude, you didn't help yourself with that.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You probably did, I made a very similar intro post last week but I needed to make a new account because there was a problem with the username I picked.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh! Thanks for explaining that.
Hope everything is cool with your username and account.
See you around, and remember to enjoy!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Didn't you post this same thing a few nights ago, under a different user name?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Also, just go ahead and tell us your story. i asked you this same question in the other intro thread you made, which you didn't answer: What do you need our help with? What can we do to be of help? Just put it out there (your story). If it's BS, we will sniff it out quickly, whether you get "credibility" first here or not.

In some ways, saying you need to get credibility before you tell us your story, is itself a red flag.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hello World!!! I am just a normal dude, with an extremely unusual story...

Are you sure you're in the right web site? There are no "normal dudes" here!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Also, just go ahead and tell us your story. i asked you this same question in the other intro thread you made, which you didn't answer: What do you need our help with? What can we do to be of help? Just put it out there (your story). If it's BS, we will sniff it out quickly, whether you get "credibility" first here or not.

In some ways, saying you need to get credibility before you tell us your story, is itself a red flag.

Damn, ‘girl’, you didn’t pull any punches — where is your intro thread? Yeah, something about being a hypocrite... lay off — regardless of the alleged veracity of your claim — until you pay the piper. You have ZERO business hammering this poster until you reciprocate...unless of course, you feel you are above the fray. FAIL.

C’mon, Kansas’girl’, where is your intro...something about what’s good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Alas, you’ve got nothing but pot-shots and innuendo and little backbone. Prove me wrong, and step up and make an intro...something about glass houses...again, show ATS your true colors and genuflect to the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yeah, you did. I saw the same post...he was a victim of a false flag...trying to expose...it has since been deleted...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I'm making popcorn for everyone so we can all sit back and watch the show.

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4

Yeah, you did. I saw the same post...he was a victim of a false flag...trying to expose...it has since been deleted...

Ah yes. Thanks edaced4.
Am flagging your post, for future reference, amongst flagged posts, discussing false-flags, and including an avatar with a flag-theme, containing possible information, towards potentially black-flagged posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join