It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30-60 MILLION Dead Nuclear Detonations Reported in India & Pakistan God Save Us ALL.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

How many panic threads you going to post on the same stupid topic?

WHY is NO ONE on ATS concerned with the IMMANENT threat of NUK EXCHANGE btwn India/Pak?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still waiting on the “IMMANENT” threat.....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Who does Indian call when they need tech support for their nukes?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Not as far as I remember but the vedas , mahabharata already mention war like this thousands of years ago !

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Neither side wants a nuclear war.

You have to ask what it would take to provoke a nuclear strike from one side or the other. What conditions would have to be to be willing to use nukes on the other side in an act that would assure mutual destruction.

There is no scenario where either side can win.

It just isn't going to happen. There are very old conflicts and disputes between the two, and probably always will be.

Pakistan said they were returning a captured Indian pilot as a good faith gesture to ease tensions according to news reports today.

Meh

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Is india and pakistan nuking each other off the map in the bible?

Actually it's not but.... It appears to me that there is a WW3 described in end time prophesies. But. It's described as a conventional war. Which begs the question "Why no nukes?" The only possibilities I can think of is that there is an atomic exchange and it's so bad after that point everybody sworn off them or they try a full exchange and it's all duds. Or a third possibility is they toss a couple and the bomb yields are so far off what they were expecting they don't dare toss anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join