It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls Mark Meadows A Racist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It happened at the House Cohen hearings today.

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (a known racist herself) called a fellow Congressman (Mark Meadows) a racist !!

All because Meadows had a Black person (HUD official Lynne Patton) in the audience and she actually stood up !!

The whole thing got aired and The Chair (Elijah Cummings) had to get "in between" the fury 🤣

Tlaib ignites racial dispute in final moments of hearing

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., prompted a fiery exchange when she objected to the appearance of HUD official Lynne Patton in the audience earlier Wednesday.

"Just to make a note, Mr. Chairman, just because someone has a person of color, a black person working for them, doesn’t mean they aren't racist. And it is insensitive that some would even say — the fact that someone would actually use a prop, a black woman, in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself," Tlaib said.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., who had invited Patton to stand as he defended Trump against Cohen's charge that the president is a racist, erupted in anger, asking for the statement to be stricken from the record.

"Rabid Democrats all Nuts"

edit on Feb-27-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe someone in Michigan will remove this obnoxious, attention-deprived dolt from her illegally gained seat by investigating where she actually lived and what district she was elected from.

edit on 2/27/2019 by pteridine because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

"Just to make a note, Mr. Chairman, just because someone has a person of color, a black person working for them, doesn’t mean they aren't racist. And it is insensitive that some would even say — the fact that someone would actually use a prop, a black woman, in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself," Tlaib said.

So I guess Elijah Cummings is a prop to her as well?

Or are only Democrats allowed to be black?

Kray-Kray, the newest spawn of Democrats in the House are...

She needs to keep talking as loud as she can.

She's Independent Voter Repellent.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What a disgusting little worm. # eating grin and all. You know, eventually these tactics will be, and should be, used against you, right? You Dems can yell and scream racism all fricking day long but when its tables turned, oh its "further dividing the country". How about eff you man. I'm so sick of the throwing of racist cards against the wall to see what will stick. Its BS, and you know all its doing is further dividing us. MORONS.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Pot meet kettle.

Technically it's pot meets twat, but OK...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
What a disgusting little worm. # eating grin and all. You know, eventually these tactics will be, and should be, used against you, right? You Dems can yell and scream racism all fricking day long but when its tables turned, oh its "further dividing the country". How about eff you man. I'm so sick of the throwing of racist cards against the wall to see what will stick. Its BS, and you know all its doing is further dividing us. MORONS.

And the support for President Trump CLIMBS because of it.
2020 is absolutely in the bag and it’s not even because of how great he’s been as a President, it’s because of the actions and rhetoric of the low-iq nutjob racist left wing whack jobs.

And they’ve got another two years left to drive off their support base even further.

I hope they keep up, they will.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

And the support for President Trump CLIMBS because of it.
2020 is absolutely in the bag and it’s not even because of how great he’s been as a President, it’s because of the actions and rhetoric of the low-iq nutjob racist left wing whack jobs.

And they’ve got another two years left to drive off their support base even further.

I hope they keep up, they will.

What's fascinating to me is going to be the next Democrat Presidential Primary.

Tell me if you think I'm wrong, but what I see is...

These primary contenders have a rapidly shrinking independent/moderate vote tally now, so to win their primary they are going to have to really pander to the farther left.

Basically going further and further left to attract voters.

They are ALSO going to have to beat each other on who hates Trump worse.

Whoever WINS that primary will then have to swing WAY right of their primary rhetoric to stand a chance in the general.

Having just made their own 234,242,344,234 campaign commercials against them in the primary election.

Whomever wins is going to be so so damaged that they won't have a chance against Trump.

They are literally going to have to kill their chances of winning the general... to win the primary.

Just a thought.

edit on 27-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Does anyone else think that it is odd that some people don't consider white to be a color?
edit on 27-2-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Does anyone else think that it is odd that some people don't consider white to be a color?

Racist.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Democrats keep shouting about "equality" yet they keep separating everybody into categories 😎

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Tlaibd: "I'm not saying you are a racist, but the things you do, only a racist would do".

She was trying to have it both ways and got called out it. Even Cummings saw it and tried to give her wiggle room to walk it back.

Sooner or later she will say something so stupid she will end up having to step down. I have that much faith in her.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I really hate this mentality right here. It's really no different than the people on the website The Root who are totally racist against white people and make fun of them all of the time. One of the things they always mock are white people who claim they're not racist because they have black friends, dated a black person or are currently dating a black person. Apparently, in their eyes, that doesn't make you a non-racist, in fact, if you even mention it you're even more racist.

In other words.....

c1.staticflickr.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I love how the real racist and bigots in society like to imply it's others with those traits.

I've been saying this for years, Dimocrats are the party of PROJECTION.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I do not think calling black people "props" is a good strategy to get their votes.
I could be wrong tho.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“I was not there to represent an entire race of people. I was there to represent one man,” Patton told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday

Patton herself fired back on Instagram, saying: "Today a race card was played. But not by Congressman Mark Meadows. But rather by those on the House Oversight Committee who sadly placed more credence on the word of a self-confessed convicted perjurer, than that of a highly-educated black woman who rose up the ranks of one of the most recognized global real-estate companies in the world, spoke before 25 million people at the Republican National Convention and now successfully oversees the largest HUD program office in the country. "That is not the resume of a prop," she added.

wow
I don't think Tlaib should have done that.
But hey impeach that mfer right....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Tlaibd: "I'm not saying you are a racist, but the things you do, only a racist would do".

She was trying to have it both ways and got called out it. Even Cummings saw it and tried to give her wiggle room to walk it back.

Sooner or later she will say something so stupid she will end up having to step down. I have that much faith in her.

I posted a rant yesterday how Tlaib dissed Chairman Cummings, kept spieling her personal attack even when the Gavel-for-Order was used to get her attention.

my personal view is Rep. Tlaib should be censured from even appearing in future Oversight Committees , much less allowed to speak... she made the Senior Chairman look inept/stupid and out of touch by inaction towards a spoiled brat SnowFlake….
Night School in Protocols of Behavior for Tlaib, --> if she refuses -> then oust her from her seat on the committee- then oust her from Capitol hill...no-room-for-Nazis here

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think token was giving interviews about how potus can't be racist cause token has a job so i would not exactly blame it all on isis.

Isis has no filter on her mouth and i agree she will not last long unless she shapes up.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I think token was giving interviews about how potus can't be racist cause token has a job so i would not exactly blame it all on isis.

Isis has no filter on her mouth and i agree she will not last long unless she shapes up.

wow
completing that in so few sentences is impressive

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
MSM spread the word that cohen was gonna call names toward potus like racist and such. So meadows thought they way to combat that was to bring in token.

The whole system is rotten on both sides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join