It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez is furious at these photos of her and a staffer eating a hamburger and killing the planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
neo with his GD fascination with her

she ate a GD burger

hahahahahah

I don't recall Neo wanting to get rid of cows...

You've really not trolled lately as well as you used to.

Too much soy in your diet?

link   
a reply to: neo96

You mean the faqs that was a draft accidentally posted... by accident. Gow about you look at the actual document that the faqs was supposed to represent. You're quote mining here, just in the completely wrong document tho.

link   
Since CNN did a show on Trumps penis, I'm just wondering when they'll do a story on her female penis.

Since that's a thing now.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you say so.

Net zero is a lie to begin with.

Nothing more than fudging the math to make people feel better without actually accomplishing anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

'Accidentally' posted.

Yeah ok.

link   

Confirmation bias is a wonderful thing.
Keeps one all warm and fuzzy inside. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about.

edit on 2/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You mean the faqs that was a draft accidentally posted... by accident. Gow about you look at the actual document that the faqs was supposed to represent. You're quote mining here, just in the completely wrong document tho.

It was the original document, which she changed when she got flack about it and then blamed Republicans for the original document... which was posted on her website.

You really need to read up a little more on things you are attempting to talk about.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You sure it wasn't a tofu burger

They're not vomiting, so my guess is that it wasn't tofu.

God bless grass fed beef.

*continues eating said beef*

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I thought this thread was about eating burgers. What does it matter if she represents a more left ideaology or a right one? Maybe just maybe look at her based on her policies and character judgement not her political affiliations. Honestly I wouldn't vote for her.

But left bad. Right good. I am robot!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yeah it is.

A zero-energy building, also known as a zero net energy (ZNE) building, net-zero energy building (NZEB), net zero building or zero-carbon building is a building with zero net energy consumption, meaning the total amount of energy used by the building on an annual basis is roughly equal to the amount of renewable energy created on the site,[1][2] or in other definitions by renewable energy sources elsewhere.[

Creative accounting

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean the one she submitted and published that couldn't be changed?? How did she pull that one off?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Confirmation bias is a wonderful thing.
Keeps one all warm and fuzzy inside. Everything is fine. Nothing to worry about.

Yup, just ask 97% of climate scientists!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Where does she say people need to completely stop eating beef?

She wants to get rid of cow flatulence which sort of implies that people will be stopped from eating beef. If the cows are stopped from farting, and the only way you do that is by eliminating the cow, then the people will be prevented from eating it. You can't eat what doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair there was a LITTLE coverage but it was about a SMALL story.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReepah

(G) working collaboratively with farmers and ranchers in the United States to remove pollution and greenhouse gas emissions from the agricultural sector as much as is technologically feasible, including—

(i) by supporting family farming;

(ii) by investing in sustainable farming and land use practices that increase soil health; and

(iii) by building a more sustainable food system that ensures universal access to healthy food;

Green New Deal text

“And so, it’s not to say you get rid of agriculture. It’s not to say we’re going to force everybody to go vegan or anything crazy like that. But it’s to say, listen, we’ve got to address factory farming. Maybe we shouldn’t be eating a hamburger for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Like, let’s keep it real,” she continued.

Ocasio-Cortez explains ‘farting cows’ comment: ‘We’ve got to address factory farming’

So, how do we go about removing greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?

We either get rid of the cause of them, i.e. cows, or get rid of why we need them, i.e. people.

That's the whole underpinning of all the anthropogenic climate change pushes but no one will come out and say it. If people, and their activities are the cause of climate change, the only (final?) solution is to get rid of (or vastly reduce) the people.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Either that or they'll cork one end and sew the other end shut.

edit on 27-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If the cows are stopped from farting, and the only way you do that is by eliminating the cow,
It's actually cow burps that are the problem. But it seems you don't understand what net zero means either.

Bare Ranch now absorbs and stores more atmospheric carbon in its soil and biomass than it produces by raising livestock. These holistic conservation practices help increase the water-holding capacity of the ranch’s soil, enhance its overall productivity and its resilience to a changing climate. More broadly, by sequestering greater amounts of carbon in Bare Ranch’s soil Estil and family are doing their part to help mitigate global warming.

globalwarmingisreal.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReepah

The only people talking snip are AOC/GND defenders.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Net zero don't mean snip.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join