It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez is furious at these photos of her and a staffer eating a hamburger and killing the planet

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Yep

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
What does she do when she cracks off one of her own butt bombs? The guilt must be overwhelming.

We just happened to have video of what happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo, my post was in response to this=

I was trying to make the point that the left and their media accomplices like CNN created the controversy. Poorly done I know, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
So we can add a new one to the list of invective Leftist wackadoo descriptors...
gunphobe
MAGAphobe
Heterophobe
Christianiphobe
Wallphobe
Personal Responsibiliphobe
Real Equaliphobe
Hesperophobe
Machophobe
Bovineophobe

Successaphobe

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ah this thread is funny, some good jokes and burns in here.

Still the most hilarious thing about American politics is, you Americans elect these people, then ya'll impotently bitch about them on the internet and literally nothing else.

And then nothing changes at all and you do it all again. Over and over.

Rib tickling stuff to non-Americans I tell you. Keep it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24227332]AtomicKangaroo[/post

did you just use "y'all?"

That's cultural appropriation. Please stop using american slang and find your own.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I didn't vote for the climatephobe.

Yall come back now Ya hear.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Dude eats a hamburger, nasty old snowflakes melt down completely, and still no one cares. Boo hoo. Both parties suck. Civilization is likely dead. Better to create a life for yourself with regard to the greater whole in this Kali Yuga than being a pawn of idiocy (on both sides)...imho.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

Fair enough, but when I don't use American slang, Americans tell me to speak English.

lol

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

That's jest 'cause y'all talk real funny.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Plus, they have kangaroos.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I wonder what a kangaroo burger tastes like?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not bad actually if you don't mind a gamey taste. The mince is dark. I spoil mine with sauces but I can eat it again. Haven't seen them in takeaway or hamburger stores but you can by the meat or mince in some supermarkets. Butchers will provide Roo as well.

More expensive than beef. I do prefer beef over roo.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The topic of this thread, and many of the replies, are a fine example of what is wrong with America at the moment.

A hamburger? Seriously? Is this what your arguments have boiled down to?

GET A LIFE PEOPLE.

As someone who (thankfully) isn't American and doesn't live there I personally feel like America should just hurry up and have your civil war and blow each other to hell and stop screwing the world up for the rest of us. This would make me, and many others, very happy pandas.

A hamburger for crying out loud. How pathetically sad.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Phage

I wonder what a kangaroo burger tastes like?

TheRedneck

Very gamey. Not really to my taste but perfectly edible.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The hamburger is just the focal point.

We have a group of people in Washington DC who dearly love taking freedoms away from us. They want to tell us what to eat, what to drink, what to drive, where to live, how to live, what to do, when to do it... and some of us are tired of it, while a few others seem to think it's somehow a good thing. It's not. Those same people who think they can run our lives better than us, are the very ones who continually, day after day, advertise their complete lack of good sense in any number of ways.

I like hamburgers. I see nothing wrong with me eating a hamburger. Not one damn thing. But AOC and a bunch of other politicians think there's something wrong with it and would like nothing better than to tell me I have to eat whatever they determine is in my best interests. No. Leave the hamburgers alone.

And while they're at it, they can leave the planes flying, keep your grubby paws off my money, and get out of my bedroom and my entire home.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks... sounds like emu. Edible, but gamey. At least, what I had when I tried it was.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Much ado about nothing in my honest opinion.

Just another excuse to pour more hatred upon people who have different beliefs than you.

It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: bally001

Thanks... sounds like emu. Edible, but gamey. At least, what I had when I tried it was.

I'm just not a fan of that "gamey" taste.

The Aboriginals here killed and ate things like emu and roo for tens of thousands of years before we showed up. It's not like we have a shortage of them, they are just an acquired taste.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join