It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez is furious at these photos of her and a staffer eating a hamburger and killing the planet

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: neo96
Spoiler alert: No ones cares that she ate a hamburger. Well, I take that back. It seems that conservatives care a great deal.

I think the things conservatives believe liberals care about don't register on most peoples' radar.

This is an unintentionally hilarious thread, BTW. I am glad you started it.

Living in a bubble, what's it like?

It's cozy. Like one of those weighted blankets.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Tofu with FRIES?

Sure. It's like when people order a huge meal with a zillion calories, and get a Diet Coke with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I had a friend (now deceased) who's big healthy lifestyle change consisted of switching to rum and diet coke.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Lol wow. Ethanol, meet Aspartame. For your health!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What does she do when she cracks off one of her own butt bombs? The guilt must be overwhelming.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I must suck to be so obsessed with someone and they don't even know you exist....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well that sounded like a personal problem.

Film at 11.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Isnt it ironic, dont ya think?

Heres a mirror.
edit on 28-2-2019 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

I must suck

Well if you say so.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lol...

She's a little young for me fellas.... But I would buy her a burger.... and some chips.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

I must suck to be so obsessed with someone and they don't even know you exist....

#MeToo

Alexsatana Cortezzz. Evil. Socializzzt.
Wait! You're sure Neo isn't the guy who actually took the pictures?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: canuckster
"Hysterical wailing"

"Won't someone please think of the children!"

No they are trying to kill them off too

God, I miss the days when that statement was hyperbole instead of blunt fact.

Amen brother......There was a time when I would say something like that and smirk because it was snotty.........now you almost feel dirty because its true

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

She's made a suggestion; an insistence as you put it, to possibly restrict ourselves from consuming so much factory-farmed meat.

When has a legislature ever made a suggestion that was not backed up by at least attempted legislation?

Legislators are not morality police. They are lawmakers. They make laws. It's what they do. Laws are not suggestions. And this particular 'suggestion' is being discussed as a part of the New Green Deal, which certainly is much more than a bunch of suggestions.

Thanks for the links on McCartney. I certainly will not be going to any of his concerts after reading that.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I eat veggie burgers with fries all the time, man!

I've got a few lefty friends who have given me sh!t when we've gone out to eat on more than one occasion and while I never initiate vegan discussions, I love throwing out the question of how they're doing their part in climate change by consistently eating factory farmed animals...always ends the same; "Well, I try to buy locally raised animals..." as if that does ANYTHING at all to cut back on the amount of methane being released by billions of animals.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is trending more than a whistleblower getting killed before testifying against a friend of the pope...

You know politics are devolving into left vs right idiocracy when you see people rather argue about AOC staffer eating a burger...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
This is trending more than a whistleblower getting killed before testifying against a friend of the pope...

You know politics are devolving into left vs right idiocracy when you see people rather argue about AOC staffer eating a burger...

That because they don't care, they talk the talk, they care only about scoring political points against their political opposites.

Winning is all that matters .

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
When you play stupid politics your going to get burned by stupid politics. You know, live by the sword die by the sword type of thing, she started the stupidity and now it will follow her everywhere, and even look at the people she surrounds herself with.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: blueman12

That because they don't care, they talk the talk, they care only about scoring political points against their political opposites.

Winning is all that matters .

Yeah, it's not like we've had 2+ years of small hands, two scoops, dumping fish food, and toilet paper on Trump's shoe right? Cortez is comic relief - you've had yours let us have a turn.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

"Well, I try to buy locally raised animals..." as if that does ANYTHING at all to cut back on the amount of methane being released by billions of animals.

Newsflash: it could!

Adhering to health guidelines on meat consumption could cut global food-related emissions by nearly a third by 2050, the study found, while widespread adoption of a vegetarian diet would bring down emissions by 63%.

Eat less meat to avoid dangerous global warming, scientists say

CO2 outpaces the RF value of methane, so there's that. And most of the methane sits in icy soil (yet)... but...
Hold on! We don't just simply count methane farts here, do we? Oh... we do? My bad!

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Screw them.

I'm not going to change what I eat because of some dumb arse 'scientists'.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join