It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Extraction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl

tesla invented an radiant energy collection plate

Tesla - Radiant energy patent

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is science and tech... not... pseudo-spiritual-religious-ghost-mystic-something or other.

Orbs? you can believe orbs are what ever you want.. I believe they are dust in front of lenses in badly lit environments, because, optics and physics.

Not totally sure why people have to invent things or have a lust to go backward in time in thinking by a few 100 years.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
Not totally sure why people have to invent things or have a lust to go backward in time in thinking by a few 100 years.
Dr. Andy Thompson thinks he can explain why we humans have a tendency toward these pseudo-spiritual-religious-ghost-mystic-somethings or whatever you want to call them:

Why We Believe in God(s): A Concise Guide to the Science of Faith

In this groundbreaking volume, J. Anderson Thomson, Jr., MD, with Clare Aukofer, offers a succinct yet comprehensive study of how and why the human mind generates religious belief. Dr. Thomson, a highly respected practicing psychiatrist with credentials in forensic psychiatry and evolutionary psychology, methodically investigates the components and causes of religious belief in the same way any scientist would investigate the movement of astronomical bodies or the evolution of life over time—that is, as a purely natural phenomenon.
I didn't read his book but I did watch his video, which I think could be half as long and still get his point across but I think he is trying his best to provide a scientific answer to your pondering.

The Science of Religious Belief - Andy Thompson

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moongirl
a reply to: ClovenSky

I'm trying to remove spirits (energy forms)

I assume you have like-minded friends. How are they removing these spirits?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Scientology claims the same!

@Moongirl, hope that you are not talking about “auditing” because that involves “tech” and some sketchy BS (Belief System!!) to “work”... and costs a crap load of money (it is run by men in suits.,. waddaya expect??).

Seriously, I don’t think that there is currently available tech to do what you are attempting. Religion and science are at different ends of the spectrum.

Good luck!!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Electric jamming technology does something like turning off electronics of different types.
Russia is said to have some of the most advanced technologies in this department.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

"Electric jamming technology does something like turning off electronics of different types."

That would be a weaponized EMP which can disrupt or even destroy electronics from miles away. But it does not turn them off.

Electronic jamming is a form of electronic warfare where jammers radiate interfering signals toward an enemys radar, blocking the receiver with highly concentrated energy signals via electronic noise and repeater techniques.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I finally found something that could work: vibration energy harvesters. If they increased the energy extracted to Mhz, Thz, etc., that would be great! So, thank you all for you posts and time.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Is there anything that's been invented that can extract energy? If anyone one knows share the answer.
If you mean from vacuum, it can be done, but may not be entirely safe

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I finally found something that could work: vibration energy harvesters. If they increased the energy extracted to Mhz, Thz, etc., that would be great! So, thank you all for you posts and time.

Thanks, but I'm looking for something that can extract energy from the air.

Unless you are talking about the air in front of the speakers at a rock concert, there's not much vibrational energy in the air to extract and it's dubious how much energy you could collect with this method even in front of the speakers at a rock concert. More typically you would extract vibrational energy from some mechanical object that's vibrating, and you don't get much energy, maybe microwatts, depending on lots of things like how much the source is vibrating and at what frequency.

If all you meed are microwatts, there is another option to extract energy from the air, which actually comes from things like television stations and other transmitting antennae:

New Printable Antenna Can Harvest Ambient Energy To Power Small Electronics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join