It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Extraction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moongirl
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Its not a placebo, I'm spiritually possessed and seeing words, you can't tell me it's not real!
It depends on how you define real. If your observations are not independently verifiable, they may not meet a scientific definition of real, no matter how real they seem to you.

You can make any claims you want as long as you don't try to infer they are scientific. But since you're posting in a science forum, you have made an inference that science is somehow involved, and in science the fact I can't prove you're wrong, doesn't mean you're right. There are higher standards of evidence in science than "I see something" or "I saw something". Maybe you did, but science needs more than that. The video explains a little more. Carl Sagan describes something in his garage that nobody else can see. How do scientists tell if it's really there or not? Can it be measured in some way? I can't prove it's not in his garage, so does that mean it is there? No. Welcome to science.

Thanks, but I'm looking for something that can extract energy from the air.

The atmos clock does that.
Atmos Clock

Atmos is the brand name of a mechanical torsion pendulum clock manufactured by Jaeger-LeCoultre in Switzerland which does not need to be wound manually. It gets the energy it needs to run from temperature and atmospheric pressure changes in the environment, and can run for years without human intervention.

In other words, it extracts energy from the air. Not much, but enough to run the clock.

edit on 2019227 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Moongirl

transistor radio

That needs a battery (a lemon might work). Try a crystal radio.

Yep you knew what i was talking about even though i did not.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Is there anything that's been invented that can extract energy? If anyone one knows share the answer.

Have you looked into Reiki treatments, and/or Qi-surgery?

Reiki.Org

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

The Celestine Prophecy

It's a fictional book, but might help.

According to the book, though I assume other places suggest a similar thing, internal energy can be increased/decreased through an exchange. I assume the people who did the happy/angry freezing water test were happier and angrier (respectively) after the test.

Take a moment at the end of the day and either find a tree-line or some area with plants and focus on how extraordinary a feat it is for a plant to survive and thrive. Soon enough your energy reaches a point where you can start to 'see' an aura extend a couple of inches around the plants.

It takes a long time to have auras appear at will, and even longer to get it to work with people (a good class professor is a good starting point for a variety of reasons).

Don't trust the 'guides' in regards to the colors you 'see' in auras. For one, auras change color constantly. Secondly, they're also rarely close to what I've experienced. From my experience, color has a focus (i.e. red-ish is passion) and whether or not the color has a black or white hue to it is what determines whether the color is a good thing or and thing.

All this is purely for entertainment purposes though as I have no way of performing an authorized study.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Im looking for a technological device that can extract energy from something.

Fire. Fire can extract energy from wood or coal, or even used tires.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks anyway

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks anyway

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Really though, there needs to be an energy extractor that pulls out energy out of the air with lots of force. Would anyone know how to create such an invention?
edit on 27-2-2019 by Moongirl because: Typo

edit on 27-2-2019 by Moongirl because: Typo

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think the first step is to identify the energy source first.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why are you looking to extract that energy? For what use?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Really though, there needs to be an energy extractor that pulls out energy out of the air with lots of force. Would anyone know how to create such an invention?
These are already invented:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I want to extract energy from the aura (human energy field) out spirits (Energy forms)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I'm trying to remove spirits (energy forms)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Maybe you want to look at a Rectenna, aka rectifying antenna.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, solar powered photovoltaic panels convert the suns rays into electricity by exciting electrons in silicon cells using the photons of light from the sun.

And at any moment our sun emits about 3.86 x 1026 watts of energy.

So add 24 zeros to the end of that number, and you'll get an idea of how unimaginably large an amount of energy that is.

I don't know about invented all the same but stars seem to cover your query rather eloquently.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Spirits are animals.

Ghost and orbs are often just you in the future or past.

The best way to manipulate such energy is to effect reality around you in real time.

#ghostbusters

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

But we are animals so technically would we not be both Spirits and Ghosts?

As to orbs, are they not a form of Ball lightning(plasma)?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Does your body feel uncomfortable?
Is there tension that nedds releasing?

Are you looking to remove the dis ease?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But we are animals so technically would we not be both Spirits and Ghosts?

As to orbs, are they not a form of Ball lightning(plasma)?

Remember the term spirit animal? We are energetically bound to certain animals depending on our reality that makes us up. Spirits are not to be confused with ghost. Ghost are the dead or out of body spirits of people suffering medical trauma and can often overtake the living if people let them.

Yes i believe ball lightening exist and is energy of the earth. Kinda like earths brain fart. lol However those are not to be confused with other orbs which i believe are energy from another time in the past or future.

Most of these can be interacted with and quite often such problems in a location can be traced to people in the area or someone a person knows. Many times such problems can be traced to rituals and such that opens portals and lets different types of energy in from some other place or time.

The act of extracting any such energy imo would be foolish and unhealthy and the best way to deal is through conflict resolution which is not often very easy depending on the amount of energy put forth in the calling of such from other places.

Items can often become hiding places for energy that has been summoned and often such can even take up residence inside the mind and the best thing to remember is all energy has a place it is supposed to be and calling upon Jesus and dealing with the energy can send it to it's destination that is often being avoided or sometimes just lost the path.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

then kundalini yoga and tantric sex is a great way to extract and harness energy !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join