It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Extraction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is there anything that's been invented that can extract energy? If anyone one knows share the answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Extract energy from?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Humans

link   

originally posted by: Moongirl
Is there anything that's been invented that can extract energy? If anyone one knows share the answer.

There’s these things called “plugs”. They “plug” into “outlets” which then “extract” the energy (electricity).

You could google it, but it’s probably hidden and super duper secret.

link   
a reply to: Moongirl

What are you trying to do? If you plug a lamp into a wall socket it lights up - that's extracting energy. Please try to explain.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm trying to extract energy from chakras for better ways of unblocking them

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Probably try some deep relaxation techniques that you can get on youtube with guided meditation. theres one of the big guys who posts lots of guided meditation videos on there that has a chakra one.

Also other forms of meditation such as transcendental may be able to dissolve the blockages.

Some forms of Buddhist meditation like some dharma methods have ways to "put away" safely your chi. Might help. Look up on YouTube sui xi jin

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Wrong forum for that.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

In physics, energy is the quantitative property that must be transferred to an object in order to perform work on, or to heat, the object.[note 1] Energy is a conserved quantity; the law of conservation of energy states that energy can be converted in form, but not created or destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bout the only thing we've done is transfer from one place to another.

Sun- solar panels.

Wind Turbines- wind.

Water Hydroelectric generators.

Fissile material- nuclear reactors.

Organic batteries, et al.

Mankind currently does not have the technology to 'create' energy.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Its not to create energy, but to move energy

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

We move it all the time.

Transfer/move, but not create.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Im looking for a technological device that can extract energy from something.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Moongirl because: Wrong word

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I've never seen any scientific evidence for Chakras, have you?

On the other hand the idea that the effects of supposed chakras could be placebo effects hasn't been ruled out as far as I know, in fact placebo effects have been studied but aren't fully understood. What I found interesting was this research that even when subjects knew the treatment was a placebo, it still worked.

A placebo can work even when you know it’s a placebo

there is a documented “placebo effect,” which means that some people actually respond to a placebo even though it shouldn’t have an effect on the body. This has been thought to be largely due to their beliefs or expectations that they are getting the real treatment and not the fake one. But what if people were told, up-front, that they were getting a placebo and not an active medication? It stands to reason the placebo would have no effect. Right?

Wrong.
So if there's any science to what energy transfer of chakras can do, it's likely associated with mechanisms like placebos which can produce belief-related results. Placebo science is science and still being researched, but I never saw anything resembling chakra science, unless it too is placebo science.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Its not a placebo, I'm spiritually possessed and seeing words, you can't tell me it's not real!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

here ya go

www.sciencebuddies.org...

Go Green by Growing Green: How to Extract Energy from Grass

Mowing the lawn is hard work, especially on a warm day. Not only do you have to mow the grass, but you also have to dispose of the clippings. Some people add the clippings to a compost pile in their yard, which is a great idea. But did you know that some grasses can be used as a source of energy? In this energy science fair project, you will learn more about a type of energy called biomass energy. You will grow different kinds of grasses and see which type of grass gives you the most biomass, which will produce the most energy.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks, but I'm looking for something that can extract energy from the air.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

transistor radio

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Check out this forum - you might find something there: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

transistor radio

That needs a battery (a lemon might work). Try a crystal radio.
edit on 2/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join