It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming in Buffalo? / IceTsunami Forces Residents To Evacuate Along Lake Erie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: rickymouse

Way too many gasoline powered sports toy things on wheels in the forest and in water. Everything from Sea-Doos in water to 4 x 4 trail rigs for the big boys. Did you ever hunt? I did and if you do it the old way.. .. walking. You will drop 7 pounds that day as one would walk miles up and down hills, ravines, etc. Sometimes we would go out just to get the work out. The gun was secondary. Assuming there a a NWO, I don't understand why they really do not push good health. $$$ for Bug Pharma? OK. Depopulate quicker?

Are the obese sterile? Now that would be a good thread if true.

I do the walking when hunting, putting on around five or more miles each time I hunted. Never got into blinds, that is too unsportsman like for me. I never baited deer either, other than throwing some apple cores away when I would eat an apple.

From what I am getting with my research, the ones steralized by diet are the skinnier ones who are eating the new FAD nutrition that is being spread around. I suppose if the fat people start eating avacados and other plant chemistry that is actually birth control, they won't be able to have kids either.

I like being called fat better than Obese, the way people pronounce Obese sounds so snobby. Bacon is fat, it is delicious.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's called a maunder minimum

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's called a maunder minimum

No. It's called weather.

The Maunder Minimum was a period of 70 years during which there were very few sunspots and was named after the Maunders, a married couple of solar astronomers. There were also other minimums (Dalton, for example) but the Maunder was the lowest and longest recorded, lasting through 7 solar cycles.

So, no.
edit on 2/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join