It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

81-year-old Trump supporter assaulted over his MAGA hat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Looks like these attacks from the violent Left are now becoming a daily occurrence.

This latest victim of 'Attacked While Wearing MAGA'...is an 81 year old gentleman from New Jersey.
Anyone not seeing this as a trend reflecting 'Open Season' on freedom of speech by the violent Left...is just ignoring the obvious.

Recently, we've not only seen women and children being attacked by deranged and violent Leftists for wearing MAGA...now, even octogenarians are being targeted for physical attack for expressing their freedom of speech in the form of a simple red hat.

Leftists...you know this behavior is wrong and innocent people are being hurt.
Get your s#t together before someone gets killed over the simple act of wearing their hat.

SERIOUSLY,...this old man could've been seriously hurt...or worse.
Very old people are brittle...and among the most vulnerable and defenseless of our citizenry.

Join me in denouncing this disgusting behavior...as this is flat out wrong...and an affront to all our freedom of speech.

An 81-year-old man was assaulted in a ShopRite in New Jersey — because he was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, authorities said Tuesday.

The victim was confronted by an unknown man over the hat just before 3:30 p.m. Monday in Franklin Township in Somerset County, officials said.

County authorities, who are working with local cops on the investigation, would not release any further details.

The injured man, who is a Franklin Township resident, refused medical treatment.

nypost.com... Flow

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who assaults the elderly?
That is dastardly.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You know the funny thing is that this will get little to no MSM coverage even though it is a hate crime. Yet the same MSM is still trying to spin the fake hate crimes of people like Smollett to blame Trump and his supporters.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Stupid people do stupid things , obviously the guy who assaulted the 81 year old is a stupid person.

Leftists...you know this behavior is wrong and innocent people are being hurt. Get your s#t together before someone gets killed over the simple act of wearing their hat.

You can't blame people who don't support Trump for the actions of a stupid person.
The guy will probably be caught and brought to book for his actions.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is dastardly.

Who wants to murder newborn infants?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Notice how the cowards only target those who can't defend themselves or they attack in numbers. I'm half tempted to buy a MAGA hat and start wearing it. Let's see how they like looking down the barrel of a 9mm.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would look into a new campaign slogan.

MASA............make america safe,sane,sensible again

It is a fact that the color red gets peoples blood pressure on it and couple that with msm programming then it looks like this will continue.That is why i say i would change the political attire. Sure it would be considered backing down but in reality it would be backing down from a bad idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Episodes like this can be witnessed at a NFC game.

Vikings fans complained on Twitter of witnessing random acts of violence. Some fans whined their Vikings hats were swiped off their heads and tossed into urinals before Eagles fans showed why their team was No. 1 in the NFC

eu.usatoday.com...

So what's all the fuss about? This has been going on for years in football.
edit on 27-2-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Vikings fans complained on Twitter of witnessing random acts of violence. Some fans whined their Vikings hats were swiped off their heads and tossed into urinals before Eagles fans showed why their team was No. 1 in the NFC

eu.usatoday.com...

This is hands down the worst deflection/whataboutism I've ever seen.

Log off the internet bro.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

eu.usatoday.com...

This is hands down the worst deflection/whataboutism I've ever seen.

Log off the internet bro.

Yeah...it is.
I thought I'd just leave it alone to speak for itself.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Those with TDS.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I blame the MSM..I mean how can you make the phrase "Make America Great Again" hate speech.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

eu.usatoday.com...

Vikings fans are notorious crybabies.

And they disrespected the Rocky statue.
To survive war, you've got to become war. Or something...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sometimes when you see something so stupid, you just have to highlight it again so others don't miss it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The fuss is.

Sports are one thing.

Politics are quite another.

This ain't South Korea where they go beating each other up over their GD politics.
edit on 27-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
wa wa wa .. I am beginning to think all these stories are just that... stories.
Once upon a time in the kingdom of deceit.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
wa wa wa .. I am beginning to think all these stories are just that... stories.
Once upon a time in the kingdom of deceit.

So you're good with the elderly being assaulted by Leftists?
Surprising.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
interesting to see the elderly support political violence against the elderly

well we all know how those virginia democrats behave

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Can you imagine how much more violent they will be when the campaigning is in full swing? How about when Trump wins his second term? I live in St. Louis, I wouldn't make it home alive if I wore mine. I do sometimes wear my Q hat, but I think that they are catching on to that now. We are seeing the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
You know the funny thing is that this will get little to no MSM coverage even though it is a hate crime. Yet the same MSM is still trying to spin the fake hate crimes of people like Smollett to blame Trump and his supporters.

Fake news like smollett are far more newsworthy than a Hat Crime...

If I ever saw someone attack an elderly man, I'd end up in the lockup. Makes my blood boil.

edit on 27-2-2019 by gallop because: fixed a typo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join