It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police warn against new teen trend of burning plastic trash cans, inhaling fumes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

the hydrogen cyanide also emitted by the wheelie wheelie ablaze bins will affect these bozos.

more backloading for the nhs which is nervously awaiting the salt and spice effects.

throw ketamine into the mix and you have numerous individuals unable to urinate without

a catheter due to the urethra rotting away.

the kids need boot camp away from gang culture and in some cases probably a good

hiding/beasting by jock at catterick lol!

f.

edit on 28-2-2019 by fakedirt because: ez

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Buddy weans canny even climb walls fences and trees in this day of age the way we did only 20 years previous.

Hand them an Xbox controller through or an iPhone and they are perfectly in their glory.

I predict a hell of a lot of uneducated in the ways of life, fat stupid unfit for purpose, millennials.

In fact, i don't predict it, I'm looking at it out the window as i write.
edit on 28-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Obviously, Theresa May set fire to the office plastic trash cans, and was on the gear, and in parliament no less!

Shame on her.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't believe for one second that any crap like this is actually true.

Handfuls of salt...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Who needs Agenda 21 when we have this!?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Why on Earth would anyone stoop this low when you could abuse household items like rubbing alcohol, cleaners, glue, paint, etc.

One obvious factor is that the items you mention have to be bought somehow. Wheelie bins normally stand out in the open, for convenience, and it's easy enough to steal somebody else's.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
In fact the discovery was probably the accidental by-product, originally, of the destructive habit of setting fire to the contents.
That's why I keep mine empty until the day of collection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join