It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science WILL eventually prove the existence of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If this reality is a simulation that means it has a programmer which would essentially be it's creator, it's "god".
So. Yea.....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The simulation we are living in is called democracy, real democracy is barely existing.
Nearly everyone believes in god they just won't accept what they cannot see, that is why when people see something horrible or shocking they screech " oh my god ", or " jesus christ ", their subconsciously calling for help instantaneously from what their soul knows is the only force capable of intervention.

Science cannot prove gods existence, science can prove materialistic relevance, science relys on facts not faith.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

we travel to simulation land every time we sleep!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

completely off topic , but its something I've wanted to know for a while , do the nations call the American landmass the big turtle ?

Are you a tribal member of the nations of the big turtle ?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Pffft god isnt male !

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is a guy wrote his second Ph.D. thesis on the subject of Idealism. Idealism means all of reality, material and immaterial (mind) has only one consciousness as it's source and creator.

Analytic Idealism:A consciousness-only ontology - DR. BERNARDO KASTRUP

(pdf file)

He will defend his thesis on April 29th at the Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands.

This thesis articulates an analytic version of the ontology of idealism, according to which universal phenomenal consciousness is all there ultimately is, everything else in nature being reducible to patterns of excitation of this consciousness. The thesis’ key challenge is to explain how the seemingly distinct conscious inner lives of different subjects—such as you and me—can arise within this fundamentally unitary phenomenal field. Along the way, a variety of other challenges are addressed, such as: how we can reconcile idealism with the fact that we all inhabit a common external world; why this world unfolds independently of our personal volition or imagination; why there are such tight correlations between measured patterns of brain activity and reports of experience; etc. The core idea of this thesis can be summarized thus: we, as well as all other living organisms, are dissociated alters of universal phenomenal consciousness, analogously to how a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) manifests multiple disjoint centers of subjectivity also called ‘alters.’ We, and all other living organisms, are surrounded by the transpersonal phenomenal activity of universal consciousness, which unfolds beyond the dissociative boundary of our respective alter. The inanimate world we perceive around us is the extrinsic appearance—i.e. the phenomenal image imprinted from across our dissociative boundary—of this activity. The living organisms we share the world with are the extrinsic appearances of other alters.,"

THE DAWN OF A POST-MATERIALIST ACADEMIC WORLDVIEW

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Thanks for posting that.

We live in wondrous times, do we not?
Can others not see the common vibe in: science, religion, philosophy, and psychology messages?

Wish to question consensual-reality, Materialism, god, duality?

From the realm of science: we have PHD Theoretical Physicists, and Nobel laureates: Niels Bohr, and Werner Heisenberg, whom heartily questioned consensual-reality;

Now listen to Niels Bohr, the pioneer of 20th century physics:
An independent reality, in the ordinary physical sense, can neither be ascribed to the phenomena nor to the agencies of observation. [3]
Consider the words of Shankara, the famous Hindu philosopher: All things -- from Brahma the creator down to a single blade of grass -- are. . .simply appearances and not real. [4]
Compare with Werner Heisenberg, the inventor of quantum mechanics: If one wants to give an accurate description of the elementary particle. . .the only thing which can be written down as description is a probability function. But then one sees that not even the quality of being. . .belongs to what is described

Source: Quantum Mechanics, and reality

From the realm of Metaphysics: We have the ideas of Pardeep, (Thanks to JimNasium for the link)

RELATIVE TRUTH
Spiritual paradigm Being becoming Ocean (of energy) becoming waves Perspective as ego mind False

ABSOLUTE TRUTH Metaphysical paradigm Being dreaming becoming Movie 'appearing' on a screen Perspective as the Self
true Creation

Creation of a world within spirit or energy.
No creation The world of forms is imagined in indivisible consciousness. No world is ever created. No world truly exists as an objective reality independent of consciousness.

Transformation Modification of spirit or energy (one substance modifying and transforming into another) resulting in a world of constant change.

No transformation Any perceived transformations are only imagined as there is no material in indivisible consciousness for any substance to modify or transform into another. i.e. Steam to water to ice.

Space Physical space within which a world can exist

No space Since consciousness is a non-spatial spiritual reality, as in your dreams during sleep, space is imagined within your consciousness to perceive an objective world (life story).

(Sorry but that didn't transcribe well. Please view the table from the link provided, if so inclined.)
Link: Absolute vs. Relative Truth

From the realm of Philosophy, we have Descartes' 'Cogito Ergo Sum', ('Il Cogito', destroyer of Maya, or better known as the: "I think, therefore I am"), as described here by Jed McKenna:

"Everything you need to know"
(Sorry, but ain't nobody can get me to believe in nothin after that! LoL)

Und from the realm of pop-culture and other stuffs:

Albert Einstein Quotes. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” ? John Lennon

“Reality is frequently inaccurate.” ? Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

“Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” ? Frank Herbert, Dune

edit on 13-3-2019 by Nothin because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
if the entire universe is a manifestation of consciousness , then we are truly gods of our own reality surely as we are derived from the one!

why then cant we regenerate our entire bodies if all that is required to manifest matter is thought

why can I create thought and then ultimately make it material for example I imagine a new chair id like to make , I then take that thought and project it into 2d form and then turn it into 3d form using matter

how then can I not control the processes of my body by thought alone and repair damaged limbs, cells , bones , etc

seems possible if we are able to manifest reality in this way !

creative energies flowing from the one !

picasso knows it so , as does james brown

so are we the masters of the universe, we have the POWER!

under the influence of psychoactives you see everything is one , no separation all a web of energy and thought

edit on 13-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795
They became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened. Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish. (Romans 1:21,22)

Sad to see university facilities in my country being used to promote the religion of pantheism and foolish eastern philosophy (just because it's popular, it tickles people's ears, it entertains and intrigues).

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
if the entire universe is a manifestation of consciousness , then we are truly gods of our own reality surely as we are derived from the one!

The one is doing everything...... including you.
The tv screen is one and it has many apparently separate things appearing on it...... do the apparently separate things have volition?

why can I create thought and then ultimately make it material for example I imagine a new chair id like to make , I then take that thought and project it into 2d form and then turn it into 3d form using matter

how then can I not control the processes of my body by thought alone and repair damaged limbs, cells , bones , etc

seems possible if we are able to manifest reality in this way !

You cannot create thought........ thought simply happens just like everything else.

What is happening is simply just happening......... the illusion or misconception is that someone or something is doing it....
Everything is Being what it is.....a thought is a thought... a foot is a foot....
But the misconception is... it is my/your thought... it is my/your foot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join