It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I feel very certain that the things Cohen will be saying are 100% true. It's funny you people actually believe Trump isn't capable of the things Cohen claims. It will result in a whole lot of nothing, but at least the truth will get out there.

Trump is a Lie-O-Matic 5000. It's absolutely hilarious you can judge Cohen's word as being not worth listening to, because of lies - yet somehow, Trump is somehow honest and trustworthy?! The dude lies ALL THE TIME. As in.. daily. Yes his word is gold? Pffft.. your double standards drip of hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

The only thing we still have evidence of we already knew about. And the appropriate punishment for it, assuming it can be called a misuse of funds, would be a fine as other presidents have done the same thing (misused funds) and been levied a fine for it, including Obama.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Flavian

Well, let's look at how misuse of campaign funds has been handled with other presidents. Hmm, they all pay a fine and that's the end of it.

So even assuming you can classify those payments as misuse of funds, the appropriate punishment that other presidents have been handed is a fine. Just because of what those payments were for makes no difference. That's a moral question for people to answer during voting not a crime in and of itself especially as legal agreements between parties were involved that were broken. Not to mention that actual action we're talking about took place long before the campaign itself.

As for anything else ... it has yet to be determined what if anything he may actually have or not have.

Fair answer, thank you.
It is hard to argue against. As an outsider, it does all seem rather spurious (a bit like "he said - she said").

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It's hilarious that you take the word of someone who has been proven to lie under oath.

You feel that it will be 100% true because you want it to be 100% true. In Cohen's case, it needs stiff corroboration before it's acceptable in a court of law because he's a proven liar. How would you feel if you were on trial with the death penalty at stake and everyone out there was ready to hang you on the word of a proven liar? Ready to accept the word of that one person with your life on the line? Sure you are!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its even more ridiculous that you want to take the word of a serial liar.
No....no excuses because there is no excuse you can offer that will make him honest and truthful. Nothing at all so dont even bother.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
liars condemning liars for lying is delicious

Subject matter experts indeed!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
They say cohen is criminal so nothing he says can be believed.

Jussie's unlicensed pharma brothers are to be believed at all cost though.

#conservativeconvenience

So was Kavanaugh's accuser ... so was Chief No Bull -- he was accosted by those MAGA teens!

Yea i did not agree with the scotus show at all since even if true they were minors and should not be considered on peoples record for minor drunken stuff. the chief had a permit to be protesting at that time and the school was out of place being there.

However i get what you are trying to say that we have screwed up so much judging these events that for fairness we should continue to screw up.

How about no.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Cohens "prepared" statement mentions the president in vietnam today.
What a horrible scripted failure orchestrated by the congressional democrats.

Yep, ole bone spurs himself is attempting to negotiate a nuclear free korean peninsula, and dems here chose to throw mud.
Well played dems, well played!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

Its even more ridiculous that you want to take the word of a serial liar.
No....no excuses because there is no excuse you can offer that will make him honest and truthful. Nothing at all so dont even bother.

He's not a serial liar. He just puts more focus on being morally right than being factually correct. That's all the rage now, haven't you heard?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is on live now. I see repubs squirmin.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Why
Are they in jeopardy?
Uncomfortable chairs?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I gather that mueller has proof the dnc leaks were done by russia. Now they are getting cohen to verify through proof that potus knew such and that on top of that potus lied over and over about hush money to women.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

hahahaha
nope
from cohens prepared statement

"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia," "I do not. I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions.

nothing about potus knowing anything about russia
this guy wouldnt lie tho right?
lololololololol

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Surprise Mr. jim its ok to shower with the team jordan objects.

#squirmin

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The funny thing is people calling the president a serial liar, turn around and try to use statements of a guy popped for lying to congress as proof the president lies... truly a dizzying display of intellect.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The funny thing is people calling the president a serial liar, turn around and try to use statements of a guy popped for lying to congress as proof the president lies... truly a dizzying display of intellect.
What did you expect? The typical low info user will gleefully cheer Cohen 😌

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This so far has no new evidence but what Cohen says,which none of it it is illegal.The check could be illegal but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I feel very certain that the things Cohen will be saying are 100% true. It's funny you people actually believe Trump isn't capable of the things Cohen claims. It will result in a whole lot of nothing, but at least the truth will get out there.

Trump is a Lie-O-Matic 5000. It's absolutely hilarious you can judge Cohen's word as being not worth listening to, because of lies - yet somehow, Trump is somehow honest and trustworthy?! The dude lies ALL THE TIME. As in.. daily. Yes his word is gold? Pffft.. your double standards drip of hypocrisy.

The US voters knew who he was and they still voted him in.

All politicians are liars. Most politicians have racist views.

He was voted in based on his campaign promises and that is exactly what he is working on full time. The only lies that matter in politics is not following through on campaign promises, which Trump is not guilty of.

Are Trumps policies racist? Not even a little bit so I dont care about his personal views.

Obama campaigned on bring troops home ended up sending more to twice as many countries and he was Jesus to Democrats. Trump actually followed through and everyone sh!ts on him.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

This is a testamony against Trumps character from a convicted criminal.

This means nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join