It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thanks for reminding me of that. Mueller wouldn't grant Cohen a plead-deal, because his "evidence" wasn't worth a dime...even after all those raids, they found nothing to charge the President with. (Reportedly)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Get this.. After Congressman Matt Gaetz put out a statement (Tweet) threatening to expose the "girlfriends" Michael Cohen has, comes this statement from House leader Nancy Pelosi.

Maintain House Integrity people!: twitter.com...

PELOSI, of all people, has a lot of nerve asking people in Congress to be mindful of maintaining the "Credibility of the House", in their Tweets and Posts.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
On the news they said something about taxes. Wow, what an impeachable offense! Look out Trump, they got ya now!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
This is the same guy that was convicted of LYING to congress..

Right?

Yes.

Hasn't Trump also said things that weren't true, before congress? That's also lying.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Cohen says he has EVIDENCE that President Trump broke laws after he was sworn in as U.S. President on January 20, 2017.

Once a crook always a crook. Who expected anything else?

Definitely not Trump, who hired him for his particular.... skill set.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
On the news they said something about taxes. Wow, what an impeachable offense! Look out Trump, they got ya now!

The "news" also said something about Russian whores urinating Donald Trump while he was vacationing there.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Well, thats enough for me. Impeach him now!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Huh.. Trump's waterboy is using thug tactics? How so very surprising. I'm sure he was under direction from his daddy.

Cohen might be a sleaze, but he was a sleaze on order from Trump most of the time. Should be entertaining what he brings up. I'd say there is a great chance it is true. Especially if he says he has proof.

People bringing up Cohen as a liar is astounding ironic, considering Trump's track record with truth-telling.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Cohen is a serial liar, that is why Trump hired him. Cohen was the one who advised Trump, He should have been advising him to do things legally or correctly. Trump trusted Cohen to do things legally, Trump does not know what is legal, he is a businessman and hires lawyers to get the job done the right way. Cohen was the one who led Trump astray by reinforcing Trump's beliefs he was doing things the right way. Cohen should have known, if Cohen does provide evidence, consider what I have said in evaluating it.

I rely on my accountant and lawyer to steer me to do things by the books, I may ask them if I can do more, but my accountant and lawyers I know do things the correct way. So their advice kept me on the up and up. If I would have asked them to do something illegal, they would have dropped me like a hotcake.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Michael Cohen was private citizen Donald Trump's personal attorney for 12 years. He was convicted last year of several crimes. One of them being, lying to Congress. He reports to prison for a 3 year sentence in May.

This week, Cohen is appearing before 3 Congressional committees. Today he testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee today, for 7+ hours in CLOSED (private) session.

Cohen says he has EVIDENCE that President Trump broke laws after he was sworn in as U.S. President on January 20, 2017.

During his much-anticipated public testimony before Congress on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's former longtime attorney Michael Cohen will provide evidence of his old boss's alleged criminal conduct since becoming president, a knowledgeable source about what to expect told NBC News.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Tomorrow, he appears before the House Oversight Committee, headed by Trump-hater Elijah Cummings, in OPEN televised session, beginning at 9:30am. That is where Cohen is expected to reveal evidence that President Trump has committed crimes over the past 2 years.

What Democrats Expect: www.thedailybeast.com...

It's no coincidence that Cummings re-scheduled Cohen's testimony to Wednesday February 27th at 9:30am, because at that very hour, President Trump will be meeting with North Korea leader Kim Jung-Un, for their second historic summit.

-CareWeMust

The fact that the left is pointing to cohen as their hero is delicious.
Hillary-fail
Gorsuch-fail
Comey-fail
Kavanaugh-fail
Muller soon to report fail.

Ssdd

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Well, thats enough for me. Impeach him now!

The U.S. Senate just might do that.

Republican Senators are losing their will to resist evil, faster than a snowman melts in the Spring!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I agree. PROOF, or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good point. COHENS JOB is (was!) to keep his clients on the straight-and-narrow. To keep their transactions within the law.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good point. COHENS JOB is (was!) to keep his clients on the straight-and-narrow. To keep their transactions within the law.

If Cohen was afraid to tell Trump to do things right, he should have quit and let Trump find a lawyer who wasn't a yes man. One that would have told him he could not do things because they were illegal. Is Trump at fault when his lawyers would just go along with his ideas and not tell him it is not right? That is a lawyers job, to advise his client to do things correctly.

There are some really crooked lawyers out there that are like Cohen and they should all lose their licenses because they are not following the laws and are getting their high priced clients into possible hot water. A client of a lawyer should be able to try to find if they can legally get around something, that is what a lawyer is for, to find a way to legally do things. Cohen can't pull that intimidated by Trump and have me believe it, Most lawyers are headstrong and they are the ones that make thing happen for their clients. He got three years in prison for his crimes, now we are supposed to believe the twisted bull crap and blame throwing that comes out of his mouth after he got caught and made deals to lower his sentences?

I do not even care much for Trumps personality, but that is my personal feelings, I do not like headstrong businessmen like that. But this is about his corrupt lawyer that should have been advising Trump to do things right all along, most times doing something correctly is easier and less costly. People do not understand that things go up in price if you want them right away.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Oooohhh....politico has a early copy of what cohen will say
Get this
Cohen will say trump is a con man!
Can you believe it?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Over their 12-year client/attorney relationship, Michael Cohen could have stolen millions of dollars from Donald Trump, and he wouldn't have noticed. Cohen strikes me as the kind of guy who would do that.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oooohhh....politico has a early copy of what cohen will say
Get this
Cohen will say trump is a con man!
Can you believe it?

Thanks for that info. If true, that could explain why Senator Mark Warner didn't seem too happy after the 7 hours of closed session testimony today.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Isn't warner one of those Virginia Democrats?
Was he in blackface?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Isn't warner one of those Virginia Democrats?
Was he in blackface?

Yes he is. In fact, a guy was arrested today after threatening to kill Senator Warner.

Source: thehill.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join