It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Basically Cohen is out of the picture now that he has turned over his phone logs, bank statements, and personal notes to the investigators. This information encompasses the entire trump family and now their records may be subpoenaed. Also there appears to be witness tampering trying to influence Cohen's testimony.

Cohen was at one time the Vice President of trumps Organization. Slightly more than his attorney, eh?

Let the chips fall where they may....
edit on 26-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That has nothing to do with the substance of Cohen's lies. Yes, he was paid a retainer. No, Trump is not an idiot... he only pays for something when it is worth paying for. If work isn't done right, if employees performance is sub-par... no pay no money.

Mueller was a dud, now you are all going to bank on Cohen. Keep in mind, out of the dozens of criminal referrals sent by congress to the DOJ none have yet to be prosecuted. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Besides, Cohen is an admitted felon and demonstrated liar. What he has to say, especially under oath, means less than a story by your average dumpster diving bum.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Really though what is it you want kept secret? Dont you also want the report to be made public?
I thought I knew a bit about you but this surprises me. Its almost an admission of trumps guilt that you want covered up or something.

I have never expressed an opinion one way or the other, regarding the fate of Mueller's report. Don't know where you're getting that info from.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

LOL! But I must mention that Elijah Cummings met with Cohen's attorneys last Friday. Asking RUSSIA related questions is OFF LIMITS.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

That stopped being funny about a year ago.

Speaking of which....

I completely understand where you are coming from.

edit on 26-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
What has he got to gain by lying? He's already been sentenced.

EVIL PEOPLE lie, in the hope of bringing pain. They have no rational reason: "FOR HATE's SAKE.."

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

In addition, the House Oversight Committee wasn't formed to investigate matters outside of Government.

The Committee head (Elijah Cunnings) is blatantly violating rules of the committee.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Cohen has "evidence" planted by DNC/Clinton operatives.
Cohen has been blackmailed by The DNC since 2015.
😎

So it was hidden in the DNC computer that Hillary wouldn't allow the FBI to seize?

Some of it yes (DWS was chair of DNC at the time).

A lot was "recovered" in the Cohen office raids and is not publicly available (yet) 😎

NO WONDER they're keeping matters related to Mueller's investigation off-limits in so many testimonies. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So the bloke lied to Congress was put in prison for it and now we're expected to believe what he says? Hmmmm sounds about right lol. What a stupid concept this is.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: neo96

But you cant indict a sitting president you keep telling me so of course he would hold that info. Why wouldnt he?
And he has not dealt with the trump tower meeting and all those good folks and their lies to congress.
It aint over til its over they say.

The nothing burgers you guys serve are delicious.
I will have a side of fries with mine after the testimony.

The liberal propaganda outlets were distraught this past weekend, upon learning that Mueller's court filing on Manafort was, as The New Yorker declared, "the biggest nothing-burger yet" from S.C. Mueller.

www.newyorker.com...

It's now COHEN...or BUST!
edit on 2/26/2019 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Lumenari

and Trump was dealing with a crook in order to do crooked business

Well, to be fair he's had Cohen around since 2006, when Trump himself was a Democrat.
So Cohen was probably the least crooked Democrat he could find for the job...

TOUCHE'! That's a good one.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
As we hear all the BS from Democrats this week, keep in mind Cohen's Lawyer (Lanny Davis) is a big Hillary supporter.

Church Bells ringing 😎

Davis is a big Democrat 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

People with low morals and values don't think twice about breaking relatively significant laws, jhn7537. Cohen's criminal convictions demonstrate that he's not the straightest arrow in the quiver.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The judge gave Michael Cohen an additional 60 days of freedom, before starting his prison sentence. Cohen asked for a delay so he could spend additional time with his wife and kids.

If what Matt Gaetz stated today is true, Cohen might want to check into prison early, lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That should tell you how seriously they take those foolish allegations. Geotz and Nunes have no credibility.

Time will tell. Not long now...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Cohen has one redeeming quality. He doesn't like journalists.

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Even liars tell the truth sometimes. Especially if it means reducing his prison sentence down a decade.

He has been caught making up lies about "having evidence against POTUS Trump" that even Mueller, and his team of Trump hater democrats had to deny were true...

It is more likely that he will make up more lies because "the 3 year prison term" he will probably be spending in a rich hotel. Who is going to make sure this man truly spends 3 years in prion, and not in some democrat paid resort to make up lies against the sitting POTUS?...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

So the bloke lied to Congress was put in prison for it and now we're expected to believe what he says? Hmmmm sounds about right lol. What a stupid concept this is.

Today, Democrats want you to believe what he says.

Tomorrow at this time, they may not want you to believe what he says.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

As we hear all the BS from Democrats this week, keep in mind Cohen's Lawyer (Lanny Davis) is a big Hillary supporter.
Church Bells ringing 😎
Davis is a big Democrat 😎

Cohen and Trump were too...big time! Donald Trump saw the light and peeled away, however.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yet another Ctrl-Left conspiracy theory.

Trying to throw anything at the wall to get it to stick.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join