It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
nice deflection . you have it down to a science

be best!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I didnt say you did. I didnt say you were biased.
chillax dude.... I asked a question but never mind..... let it go.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

ha ha I reported you...

And......?
It was a poke in your direction.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dont like how any of this has developed... So basically, attorney/client privilege means nothing anymore, and the FBI can just raid a lawyers office at will to put the squeeze on him to flip on his client... awesome.... What I find odd is, people keep saying "Trump forced him to break the law!!!"... I ask, "how?"... isn't Michael Cohen a grown adult, who understands wrong from right, and knows legal from illegal, due to being a lawyer... He easily could have said no to Trump, but he didn't.. He could have turned down giving Trump council, but he didn't, and took on the work, knowing some of it was illegal (if in fact they broke the law together)...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just so you guys know... if I dont answer your post its because I am ignoring you. Not because I missed it.

😎

😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I didnt say you did. I didnt say you were biased.
chillax dude.... I asked a question but never mind..... let it go.

So you deflect after getting called out.

Okay....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am very interested to hear what he has to say and what evidence he presents tomorrow. Remember, he's presenting again to Congress. Him being caught lying again would be an additional crime and could land him more jail time. He has much more pressure on him to not lie right now. Im not sure we'll hear anything groundbreaking as it relates to Mueller so much, because im sure he's been told he cant disclose anything that has otherwise been redacted in Mueller's court findings.

Personally I think tomorrow is going to be the biggest "poop"show in American history..Not because of cohen but because of the congressman involved. Matt Gaetz already kicked it off with his Twitter threats earlier.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Even more to the point, Cohen is the lawyer here, not Trump. It's his job to advise Trump on the legality of his actions. It sure sounds like Cohen only retroactively decided the Stormy Daniels payments were illegal, when it became politically convenient. There was nothing in the tapes to indicate either of them thought they were doing anything wrong at the time.
edit on 26-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That should tell you how seriously they take those foolish allegations. Geotz and Nunes have no credibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

what did I say that was baiting you? I will give you your forum... Speak up.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

not his job to hold trumps hand and tell him no.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

He will simply make statements that sound possible.

He has to prove zero.

Prosecutors have to prove he's lying.

And, Cohen may have immunity for the hearings.

🤫

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LMAO!

He's the lawyer, sweet cheeks. Yes, it is his job.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Even more to the point, Cohen is the lawyer here, not Trump. It's his job to advise Trump on the legality of his actions. It sure sounds like Cohen only retroactively decided the Stormy Daniels payments were illegal, when it became politically convenient. There was nothing in the tapes to indicate either of them thought they were doing anything wrong at the time.

Exactly... And i see NDAs signed all the time, which this was... If Michael Cohen knew they were doing something illegal within that NDA and advised his client wrongly, that's on him, not Trump. But with 90% of the MSM against Trump, and those outlets putting democratic leaders on screaming illegal this, impeach that nonstop, people begin believing that the NDA was in fact illegal and the BS narrative is created.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

is that a joke?? He's his f******** lawyer, that's exactly his job. That's what trump pays him for... smh lol

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

ok

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And when trump doesnt listen as he so often does not then its still Cohens fault...
this is just making excuses for the crook. You know it and so do I....
It is the lawyers job to advise.... seems to me they were both looking to bend the rules and Cohen was just a reference point for how best to do that. In any event trump is a big boy and responsible for his own actions.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

oh. and did trump actually pay him?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

And when trump doesnt listen as he so often does not then its still Cohens fault...
this is just making excuses for the crook. You know it and so do I....
It is the lawyers job to advise.... seems to me they were both looking to bend the rules and Cohen was just a reference point for how best to do that. In any event trump is a big boy and responsible for his own actions.

If Trump requests something illegal for Cohen to do, Cohen is supposed to say no, like any good lawyer would do. Michael Cohen is being disbarred now, due to these actions. If Cohen says no, then trump needs to find another lawyer and guess what happens?????? Michael Cohen wouldn't be in this position he finds himself in... crazy stuff, right? when you say "no" to a client who requests illegal services, you aren't disbarred/convicted...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Convicted felon, admitted criminal and proven liar

And serial adulterer? All will be exposed during his interrogation "testimony" before congress.

And I certainly can not wait to see his life implode even worse than it is already. Why, just moments ago, news broke that he's been disbarred in NYS

Sums it up easily: "Serves you right, you traitorous disloyal lying spineless husk"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join